Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Week 2 - clots @ Jags ***

terrible call... absolutely [BLEEP]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

MJJ with a taunt; be better you're a vet. ughh
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Zay takin [BLEEP] to school
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 01:19 PM by Ordar.)

Zay Jones is great

TLaw is decisive out there and moving the chains.

LOVE the adjustment this week by Pederson and the staff.

(09-18-2022, 01:19 PM)enigma Wrote: TLaw is decisive out there and moving the chains.

Seems like he has a good understanding of what the colts do.

Psychologically, it will be huge for this team if we can get 7 here.

Nice 1 st drive so far, was really excited to see them go for it and get it. Jags look like the better team so far today. The Colts are truly cursed in Jacksonville lol.

(09-18-2022, 12:59 PM)Kflsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 12:55 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Honestly i just enjoy the responses when im being overly negative. Realistically i expect a close game. If i was betting money id put it on the colts but think it could go either way

So pretty much "I enjoy my trolling", great admission.

None of my opinions on
Lawrence is trolling just so u know, just the blatant prediction of getting blown out in this thread u donkey

Good short passing game today. Need to get that run going better though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-18-2022, 01:19 PM)enigma Wrote: TLaw is decisive out there and moving the chains.

Yeah, it looks much better so far.

The wife just got home with my gameday food..

Monster angus thick burger and a 9 piece jalapeño poppers from Hardees.. not too bad at all!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-18-2022, 01:20 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Psychologically, it will be huge for this team if we can get 7 here.

considering the pressure on the colts with the streak, I think adding any kind of stress might tilt them into making more mistakes; they look a little undisciplined so far more penalties and misfires from them than usual
Championship Formula:

4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Good start so far gotta get 7 here
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(09-18-2022, 01:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: The wife just got home with my gameday food..

Monster angus thick burger and a 9 piece jalapeño poppers from Hardees.. not too bad at all!!

I like the way you get down sir!
Championship Formula:

4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

This first drive is also going to set up the double move very nicely later in the game with these quick, short throws.

Nice hard run by ETN.

(09-18-2022, 01:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: The wife just got home with my gameday food..

Yeah, not too bad.  The food sounds good, too.

We really need a left guard

Hell of a drive

touchdown! there we go....