Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dark Money could be a thing of the past in Arizona.....

Arizona Supreme Court rules that anti-'dark money' initiative will appear on ballot

The 'Voters' Right To Know Act' would require disclosure of who is spending large sums of money on Arizona elections

The Arizona Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that the "Voters' Right To Know Act" will appear on the ballot this November, striking a blow to opponents who sought to disqualify the initiative. 

The act would require any organization spending more than $50,000 on a statewide election or $25,000 on a local campaign to disclose the names of individuals who contributed $5,000 or more. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/ari...ear-ballot
Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We have similar laws in FL. It's not that hard to find out just how much Gate and FP&L and State Farm are making it rain out there.
No one cares.
If this kind of thing was applied to Federal campaigns, it might mean something. But at the state level, it's just not talked about at the level it should be talked about. The information is there, but no one cares.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

https://twitter.com/aTeXan575/status/157...O7465mB6_A
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(09-23-2022, 12:13 PM)Ronster Wrote: https://twitter.com/aTeXan575/status/157...O7465mB6_A

Looks like the same ghost that [BLEEP] on my carpet a couple weeks ago..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-23-2022, 12:13 PM)Ronster Wrote: https://twitter.com/aTeXan575/status/157...O7465mB6_A

This may be your best post ever.   Dang, after watching this I'm almost ready to buy you a drink of your choice, should we happen to cross paths somewhere in the distant future.

(09-23-2022, 05:22 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

This may be your best post ever.   Dang, after watching this I'm almost ready to buy you a drink of your choice, should we happen to cross paths somewhere in the distant future.

https://twitter.com/sanjays49917075/stat...NrW8GPgG_w
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2022, 11:20 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

See that's some BS right there.. Put down the [BLEEP] phone and help the damn dog.. I woulda jumped right in.. [BLEEP] them damn gators.. A cannonball right in the middle of that pack would probably scare em off enough to grab the dog and get out.

Edit: 20 minutes later and I'm still pissed about that video.. Who ever filmed that is a [BLEEP] head and deserves to be in a gator pit themselves..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-24-2022, 10:58 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: See that's some BS right there.. Put down the [BLEEP] phone and help the damn dog.. I woulda jumped right in.. [BLEEP] them damn gators.. A cannonball right in the middle of that pack would probably scare em off enough to grab the dog and get out.

Edit: 20 minutes later and I'm still pissed about that video.. Who ever filmed that is a [BLEEP] head and deserves to be in a gator pit themselves..

Agreed
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(09-24-2022, 10:58 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: See that's some BS right there.. Put down the [BLEEP] phone and help the damn dog.. I woulda jumped right in.. [BLEEP] them damn gators.. A cannonball right in the middle of that pack would probably scare em off enough to grab the dog and get out.

The jerkoffs probably threw the puppy in the water…

I doubt it. It looked like an Indian account. They aren't exactly known for being vicious animal murderers. They are a bit laissez faire. Gators gotta eat, too.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 03:17 AM by Ronster. Edited 3 times in total.)

(09-24-2022, 07:27 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I doubt it. It looked like an Indian account. They aren't exactly known for being vicious animal murderers. They are a bit laissez faire. Gators gotta eat, too.

I that thought that for a second too. But puppies are like babies, just with fur… seriously, [BLEEP] them caiman, go eat something else. idk, I’m saving the puppy…

That puppy said” Not today Death, not today”