Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 3 talk

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 02:20 PM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

Tua concussed. He’s out.

Teddy Bridgewater taking the snaps now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 02:25 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

Teddy the GOAT is so bad lol. Still comical a few were comparing him to Manning and Montana lmao

(09-25-2022, 02:24 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Teddy the GOAT is so bad lol.  Still comical a few were comparing him to Manning and Montana lmao

Remember the whole ‘Tank for Teddy’ campaign on this board? People were out of their minds.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 02:49 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(09-25-2022, 02:35 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 02:24 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Teddy the GOAT is so bad lol.  Still comical a few were comparing him to Manning and Montana lmao

Remember the whole ‘Tank for Teddy’ campaign on this board? People were out of their minds.

I do lol.  Comical, tank for a guy that had one of the weakest arms in recent memory in one of the deepest drafts. Some wanted us to tank for Geno Smith as well

The heat has the Bills dropping like flies and the 3rd quarter isn’t over yet.

(09-25-2022, 03:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The heat has the Bills dropping like flies and the 3rd quarter isn’t over yet.
It's definitely hot out there today. Last week was great compared to today.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

The Raiders are [BLEEP].

Texans and Bears a slug fest

Viska with a 67 yard TD

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 03:31 PM by Eric1. Edited 1 time in total.)

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/statu...1591812096

Just imagine signing Devante Adams and not throwing to him.

Good on Laviska on scoring that long TD. Maybe the Panthers will get their first win today.

(09-25-2022, 03:28 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/statu...1591812096

What the hell was that safety doing? He looked like he was playing flag football there.

In other news, it looks like that tacks are going to eek out a win against the Raiders unfortunately and get to 1-2 instead of 0-3... Would have liked the rest of the AFCS to pick up some more losses along the way, but I really hope we can pull out a victory against the Chargers today.

(09-25-2022, 03:34 PM)enigma Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 03:28 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/statu...1591812096

What the hell was that safety doing? He looked like he was playing flag football there.

In other news, it looks like that tacks are going to eek out a win against the Raiders unfortunately and get to 1-2 instead of 0-3... Would have liked the rest of the AFCS to pick up some more losses along the way, but I really hope we can pull out a victory against the Chargers today.
No one even tried to tackle him. I thought from the tweet he made some good moves. He just ran and they got out of the way.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

The Bills go down.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 04:28 PM by mal234. Edited 2 times in total.)

(09-25-2022, 04:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The Bills go down.

Yeah, and the coaching staff didn't take it well, lol.

That was a good game between both teams. Both teams fought hard and gave it all on the field. They really did look exhausted at the end of that game. Things interesting in that division, I wonder how things will end up shaking out. Miami is doing a good job right now, but I still feel like the Bills will end up winning it. 

Also, the Eagles continue to be dominant. Jalen Hurts is doing a very nice job for them right now. They definitely look like the best team in their division right now. I wonder how far they will end up going this year.

I was really not a Jalen Hurts fan but I’ve gotta give him credit the last couple of games.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 08:13 PM by mal234. Edited 2 times in total.)

The Bucs/Packers game ended up being pretty lackluster IMO. It was one of the duller, less exciting games today. It was good for the Packers to get the win, but I think that the Bucs will be fine and still win their division. The Cardinals also look pretty shaky and wasn't able to get a lot of traction against the Rams. The Falcons/Seahawks was a bit more competitive, but the Jags/Chargers games was the best game of the late afternoon slate IMO. Not just because the Jags won, but because it had the best/most entertaining execution of a team win in this later slate of games. The rest of the games (minus the Falcons/Seahawks) felt more stagnant.

(09-25-2022, 08:10 PM)mal234 Wrote: The Bucs/Packers game ended up being pretty lackluster IMO. It was one of the duller, less exciting games today. It was good for the Packers to get the win, but I think that the Bucs will be fine and still win their division. The Cardinals also look pretty shaky and wasn't able to get a lot of traction against the Rams. The Falcons/Seahawks was a bit more competitive, but the Jags/Chargers games was the best game of the late afternoon slate IMO. Not just because the Jags won, but because it had the best/most entertaining execution of a team win in this later slate of games. The rest of the games (minus the Falcons/Seahawks) felt more stagnant.
Brady looked damn good to have his top 3 WRs out not to mention 2 of his best lineman he lost.  Evans, Godwin, and Jones were out