Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Iced out

The team announced over Twitter that they will wear white on white for the game in Los Angeles Sunday. 
They called the look "iced out."  Hopefully Justin Herbert will be iced out as well.

The team made no comment on if the teal socks would make an appearance.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Personally, I think all of our uniform combinations are pretty sleek. I've even gotten used to the number/letter font (Carga two -- I think) that I really didn't like upon initial release.

In all reality, nothing could be more hideous than the 2 toned helmets paired up with the all gold unis, although the Steelers jailbird uniforms may be right up there ...

White helmet!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

i like.
I still dress up in Power Black every thursday at work.

Power Black Thursday!!!!
s
;

;

Where’s the TEAL?

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2022, 11:36 AM by AlsJagsFan. Edited 1 time in total.)

I personally can't stand the uniforms that don't have teal, either teal top or bottoms. This team is teal, not stupid white or stupid black, teal with white or teal with black. They could've at least put the numbers teal with teal shoes and helmets or something.
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

When are we gonna wear the '99 throwbacks?

(09-23-2022, 11:33 AM)AlsJagsFan Wrote: I personally can't stand the uniforms that don't have teal, either teal top or bottoms. This team is teal, not stupid white or stupid black, teal with white or teal with black. They could've at least put the numbers teal with teal shoes and helmets or something.

I agree there should always be some teal.  That's why I'm always repping for the teal socks.  In the Washington game, some players had teal socks and teal shoes and some didn't.  It really bothers me when the team doesn't all match.  It shouldn't, but it does. 
I don't like teal pants.  And the helmets should stay black. 
I'd like to see the white jersey keep the black numbers but change the black collar stripe and sleeves stripes to teal.  Or maybe the player names should be teal.

I don't care, as long as they win..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I am one who thinks that they should always have a significant amount of teal on their uniforms.  White and black uniforms look like they could be virtually any team.  The Jaguars need an identity and that is teal.  Teal socks isn't enough.    

I do like the all black helmets.  The half gold / half black helmets looked like the team ran out of spray paint.

I liked the black numbers, teal jersey combination. That was pretty sweet but the rest of that uniform wasn't so great.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I don't give a rats if the Team wins in those Colors make that our west coast uni's cause teal this and teal that got their teal @ss whooped every teal time thats facts going out there.

The teal pants are cursed. We always lose badly whenever they’re worn.

(09-23-2022, 12:57 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I don't care, as long as they win..

Exactly.  I really don't care about the uniforms.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

...sounds like Herbert's gonna need the ice

White tops and teal bottoms is a bad look imo. I rather have all white than that.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2022, 08:31 PM by copycat. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-23-2022, 02:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The teal pants are cursed. We always lose badly whenever they’re worn.

Pretty sure the pants had nothing to do with losing in the past.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(09-23-2022, 08:30 PM)copycat Wrote:
(09-23-2022, 02:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The teal pants are cursed. We always lose badly whenever they’re worn.

Pretty sure the pants had nothing to do with losing in the past.

I wouldn't risk it.

(09-23-2022, 08:36 AM)mikesez Wrote: The team announced over Twitter that they will wear white on white for the game in Los Angeles Sunday. 
They called the look "iced out."  Hopefully Justin Herbert will be iced out as well.

The team made no comment on if the teal socks would make an appearance.

(09-23-2022, 01:25 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: I am one who thinks that they should always have a significant amount of teal on their uniforms.  White and black uniforms look like they could be virtually any team.  The Jaguars need an identity and that is teal.  Teal socks isn't enough.    

I do like the all black helmets.  The half gold / half black helmets looked like the team ran out of spray paint.

I agree with this 100% teal is our identity, it should be the primary color in ever uniform. The helmets being black are fine, but I like the ones from a few years back that had teal flakes in and when the sun hit them you could see that teal. 

Any team can wear white. The all white uniforms look like we are the poor team that can't afford sharp uniforms
 We just got the cheapest thing we could.
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

The real question is if by some miracle this team ever goes to the Super Bowl what color will our end zone be? Teal or Black?