Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Iced out

(09-23-2022, 09:28 PM)AlsJagsFan Wrote:
(09-23-2022, 08:36 AM)mikesez Wrote: The team announced over Twitter that they will wear white on white for the game in Los Angeles Sunday. 
They called the look "iced out."  Hopefully Justin Herbert will be iced out as well.

The team made no comment on if the teal socks would make an appearance.

(09-23-2022, 01:25 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: I am one who thinks that they should always have a significant amount of teal on their uniforms.  White and black uniforms look like they could be virtually any team.  The Jaguars need an identity and that is teal.  Teal socks isn't enough.    

I do like the all black helmets.  The half gold / half black helmets looked like the team ran out of spray paint.

I agree with this 100% teal is our identity, it should be the primary color in ever uniform. The helmets being black are fine, but I like the ones from a few years back that had teal flakes in and when the sun hit them you could see that teal. 

Any team can wear white. The all white uniforms look like we are the poor team that can't afford sharp uniforms
 We just got the cheapest thing we could.

Agreed, the teal metallics in the black were the best

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-24-2022, 08:50 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: The real question is if by some miracle this team ever goes to the Super Bowl what color will our end zone be?  Teal or Black?

Teal.  It stands out more.  Just like when the Falcons (who went to mostly black) went to the SB, the end zone was red.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2022, 11:31 AM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-23-2022, 09:28 PM)AlsJagsFan Wrote:
(09-23-2022, 08:36 AM)mikesez Wrote: The team announced over Twitter that they will wear white on white for the game in Los Angeles Sunday. 
They called the look "iced out."  Hopefully Justin Herbert will be iced out as well.

The team made no comment on if the teal socks would make an appearance.

(09-23-2022, 01:25 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: I am one who thinks that they should always have a significant amount of teal on their uniforms.  White and black uniforms look like they could be virtually any team.  The Jaguars need an identity and that is teal.  Teal socks isn't enough.    

I do like the all black helmets.  The half gold / half black helmets looked like the team ran out of spray paint.

I agree with this 100% teal is our identity, it should be the primary color in ever uniform. The helmets being black are fine, but I like the ones from a few years back that had teal flakes in and when the sun hit them you could see that teal. 

Any team can wear white. The all white uniforms look like we are the poor team that can't afford sharp uniforms
 We just got the cheapest thing we could.

The teal helmet flakes were OK. I wouldn't mind seeing them again, with the new cathead logo. A teal face mask might be nice too.
And in principle I like more teal.  A couple of years ago I would have said "if we have to wear white shirts, put them with teal pants so we have more teal". 
Then I saw the teal pants.   
Woof.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-23-2022, 11:22 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Where’s the TEAL?

this, at least give us a teal number outline or something. When we rock the black/white in any combo we look like the raiders with a Jags helmet. It's so bad lol.

They need to bring back the stripes on the pants, and get rid of the fricken tights cant stand these new boring tights pants. They look like they should be tossing around ballerinas not footballs.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I always liked the black pants on white jerseys..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Chargers showing how white pants can look sharp with a blue-ish sock. It's a good look for the Jags too.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.