Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Week 3 - Jags @ bolts ***

It doesn’t matter if Herbert plays or not, Jacksonville will never get full credit if they win. If Herbert plays, Jacksonville won because he was hurt. If he doesn’t play, Jacksonville won because they played against a backup QB.

I don’t care, just get a W. That’s all that matters. Plus it will help to break Jacksonville’s west coast curse.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-25-2022, 12:28 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It doesn’t matter if Herbert plays or not, Jacksonville will never get full credit if they win. If Herbert plays, Jacksonville won because he was hurt. If he doesn’t play, Jacksonville won because they played against a backup QB.

I don’t care, just get a W. That’s all that matters. Plus it will help to break Jacksonville’s west coast curse.

Agreed, I don't give a shot about credit or not just win.  That team is still loaded without him

We have a history of making backup QBs look like hall of famers and I’m hoping that tradition doesn’t rear it’s ugly head today

Just win baby. That’s all that matters.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 01:48 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

Chargers win 28-13. The hapless Jags suddenly remember they are the Jaguars.

Go Jags!!
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(09-25-2022, 12:54 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: We have a history of making backup QBs look like hall of famers and I’m hoping that tradition doesn’t rear it’s ugly head today
This game will be a game to break all Jag traditions

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Twitter reporting that Chase Daniel was shown as the starter on the scoreboard at SoFi.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm feeling another pick by Cisco today. Etienne has his best game so far and Fortner has his best game

(09-25-2022, 12:28 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It doesn’t matter if Herbert plays or not, Jacksonville will never get full credit if they win. If Herbert plays, Jacksonville won because he was hurt. If he doesn’t play, Jacksonville won because they played against a backup QB.

Yeah, who cares.. If their starting QB is out, then their backup better be ready to play.. All those games the Jags lost because of poor QB play, [BLEEP] em. If they lose the game because Herbert is out, what comes around, goes around.. Nature of the beast and I'll take any W the Jags can get..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Colts beating the cheifs right now got me feeling like we either got the new 85 bears on our defense or some voodoo going on.

(09-25-2022, 02:14 PM)Big Dougy P Wrote: Colts beating the cheifs right now got me feeling like we either got the new 85 bears on our defense or some voodoo going on.
Colts at home and taking it a little easy by the Chiefs. They've taken the lead at half and probably run away with it.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

My internet is going really slow so i'm having trouble loading twitter, but I saw on the jaguars reddit page a twitter link and a title that said Chase Daniel is the starter today.. hoping it's true.

(09-25-2022, 01:46 PM)Ronster Wrote: Chargers win 28-13. The hapless Jags suddenly remember they are the Jaguars.

Go Jags!!

Who needs Negativity when we have this kind of Positivity?

NH3...
"AZANE"

(09-25-2022, 02:29 PM)Big Dougy P Wrote: My internet is going really slow so i'm having trouble loading twitter, but I saw on the jaguars reddit page a twitter link and a title that said Chase Daniel is the starter today.. hoping it's true.

Yeah, you're about 20 minutes behind here.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-25-2022, 02:32 PM)NH3 Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 01:46 PM)Ronster Wrote: Chargers win 28-13. The hapless Jags suddenly remember they are the Jaguars.

Go Jags!!

Who needs Negativity when we have this kind of Positivity?

NH3...

Muuuhahaha
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I'm feeling positive today. I'm saying 24-20 Jags. Lawrence puts it all together and has a game winning drive to give us the W. Oh and turning those fractured ribs of Herbert's into broken ribs

Let's go Jags!!!

(09-25-2022, 02:36 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 02:29 PM)Big Dougy P Wrote: My internet is going really slow so i'm having trouble loading twitter, but I saw on the jaguars reddit page a twitter link and a title that said Chase Daniel is the starter today.. hoping it's true.

Yeah, you're about 20 minutes behind here.

Oh crap haha, well good to know. I actually wanted us to beat them with Herbert but with the Titans and Colts having a shot to win today now I just want a W anyway possible

Derrick Henry is having his way with the Raiders

Allen ruled out

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 02:43 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Have to bring that defense jags.
They just said herbert is playing today by the way.