Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Week 3 - Jags @ bolts ***

Herbert is active today

Bring it on.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Herbert is IN. Oh well. Hopefully we don’t get blown out

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 02:44 PM by Jag149.)

Titans and Colts both look to be getting organized today and playing well. Both 0-2 desperate not to be 0-3, so they have that going for them. I believe we can compete with these guys this year, however it will not be easy. (is it ever?)
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(09-25-2022, 02:14 PM)Big Dougy P Wrote: Colts beating the cheifs right now got me feeling like we either got the new 85 bears on our defense or some voodoo going on.

What does Philly beating the Commanders 24-0 at the half tell you?

(09-25-2022, 02:48 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 02:14 PM)Big Dougy P Wrote: Colts beating the cheifs right now got me feeling like we either got the new 85 bears on our defense or some voodoo going on.

Eagles have a deep roster on both sides of the ball

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 03:02 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Herbert playing and Griffin out

I hope they hit him in the ribs early and often to show it was a mistake to play

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/15741...4r632CzNag

Sucks Griffin is out

Keenan Allen out

(09-25-2022, 02:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Herbert playing and Griffin out

I hope they hit him in the ribs early and often to show it was a mistake to play

Sucks Griffin is out
It was a mistake on the coaches to even activate him. Maybe they are sitting him but it's a mistake to only have 2 QBs when 1 is injured enough where you don't know if he can take a hit.

I'd take 1 roughing the passer for hitting him squarely in the ribs and landing on him.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(09-25-2022, 02:48 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

We should have beaten Washington too, had we not left so many points on the field with the Etienne drop and going for first down rather than kicking. 

I get it, you don’t want to put much hope into the Jags because we’ve been jilted so many times, but we have a real chance of winning today.

(09-25-2022, 03:02 PM)p_rushing Wrote:

Sucks Griffin is out
It was a mistake on the coaches to even activate him. Maybe they are sitting him but it's a mistake to only have 2 QBs when 1 is injured enough where you don't know if he can take a hit.

I'd take 1 roughing the passer for hitting him squarely in the ribs and landing on him.

100%. See how bad it really is. Really get your 15 yards worth.

(09-25-2022, 03:02 PM)p_rushing Wrote:

Sucks Griffin is out

Maybe they are sitting who?  Herbert?   Says he's playing

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 03:06 PM by p_rushing.)

(09-25-2022, 02:48 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Jags should have won and should have also blown them out if the offense had played the 1st half and the defense didn't make so many mistakes.

(09-25-2022, 03:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 03:02 PM)p_rushing Wrote: It was a mistake on the coaches to even activate him. Maybe they are sitting him but it's a mistake to only have 2 QBs when 1 is injured enough where you don't know if he can take a hit.

Maybe they are sitting who?  Herbert?   Says he's playing
Being active doesn't mean he is playing. He could be the backup this week just in case something happens.

(09-25-2022, 03:05 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 02:48 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: What does Philly beating the Commanders 24-0 at the half tell you?
Jags should have won and should have also blown them out if the offense had played the 1st half and the defense didn't make so many mistakes.

(09-25-2022, 03:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Maybe they are sitting who?  Herbert?   Says he's playing
Being active doesn't mean he is playing. He could be the backup this week just in case something happens.

He is starting

Sucks Griffin is out

Keenan Allen out

With Griffin out, hopefully they let Campbell shadow Mike Williams. I want no part of seeing Herndon vs Williams.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 03:10 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(09-25-2022, 03:05 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 02:48 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: What does Philly beating the Commanders 24-0 at the half tell you?

(09-25-2022, 03:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Maybe they are sitting who?  Herbert?   Says he's playing

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/a...s.amp.html

(09-25-2022, 03:09 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

Sucks Griffin is out

Keenan Allen out

With Griffin out, hopefully they let Campbell shadow Mike Williams. I want no part of seeing Herndon vs Williams.

Herndon no but I'm confident in Williams

(09-25-2022, 03:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

We should have beaten Washington too, had we not left so many points on the field with the Etienne drop and going for first down rather than kicking. 

I get it, you don’t want to put much hope into the Jags because we’ve been jilted so many times, but we have a real chance of winning today.

That Philly Offense has put up over 450 total yards the first two weeks and are well on their way to doing it again today. Our Defense will have their hands full next week (we play the Eagles in Philly) regardless of what happens today.

(09-25-2022, 03:12 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 03:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: We should have beaten Washington too, had we not left so many points on the field with the Etienne drop and going for first down rather than kicking. 

That Philly Offense has put up over 450 total yards the first two weeks and are well on their way to doing it again today. Our Defense will have their hands full next week (we play the Eagles in Philly) regardless of what happens today.
Not only their offense, that defense is loaded with great players as well

These threads just don’t seem official to me without Amelia Island and JW fighting over them! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 03:25 PM by Ronster. Edited 4 times in total.)

I just had a deja vu and it wasn’t good…

Something about playing back to back good teams. Shudder, damn cat, walking on my grave…

The numbers 1-3 keep popping up

Yes, that feels, right for some goofy reason..
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Herbert's probably not feeling anything they probably injected some pain reliever i'm sure
No Fun

We do have a shot...and next week is next week
GO JAGS!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson