Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I was at the game - we are real good

1. Sofi stadium is AMAZING, got bleacher seats and literally could see everything, that screen is incredible. No such thing as a bad seat there. Charger fans are not all that bad either. Stood with some jags fans and no hassle from them. 
  2. You could hear a PEN drop after JRob scored on the 4th&1. So satisfying to see charger fans leave early in the 4th. 
  3. TREVOR LAWRENCE was just dicing them. He has such presence and command on the field. That stadium was LOUD as heck on those 3rd downs and his ability to just brush that off and methodically charge down the field on them was so amazing to watch in person. Something clicked for him the last two weeks. He’s getting rid of the ball fast and making waaaay better reads. His scramble to hit Zay was a thing of beauty. Also his out route throws have improved IMMENSELY. He’s going to be a dawwwg for us for a very long time. 
  4. Evan Engram is a difference maker , dude is freaking fast for a TE, glad we have him. 
  5. Defense was a joy to watch. Loved seeing the holding calls. Travon is a stud. Lloyd is a stud. Also there was more than a few times travon and Allen weren’t on the field, and we STILL got pressure. 
  6. Doug Pederson IS an nfl head coach. His game plans are stupendous. Love his energy on the field.  
  7. As I came into the stadium, the energy felt like a playoff game, the crowd was in it. You couldn’t hear anything on 3rd down. I thought the Jags were not ready for that type of atmosphere, but they showed such maturity quieting the crowd on EVERY single drive. We STUNNED charger fans, could hear so many groans on our way out of the stadium. 
  8. Too many jaguars fans in Bortles jerseys we gotta change that. Still the “duuvvaaaals” were in full display. Great to see a good amount of jags fans in attendance. 
  9. We are for real. This team is better than the 2017 team, EASY. Can also sense greater camaraderie with the team.  Even when the chargers player was injured, our WHOLE team showed tons of class by kneeling on and off the field. None of the chargers players were kneeling for their own guy on the bench. We should be 3-0. This team is killing it on all phases. We’re playing very fast and physical right now. Also side note, LOVED the direct snap to Travis today.  
GO JAGS!!!! 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Very nice, thanks for your input.

Our team overall is better than 2017 but sacksonville was the truth. I think Campbell had 14.5 sacks that year. And we had Ramsey and Bouye at CB.

Why is 2022 Jags better? Easy. Trevor Lawrence and Doug Peterson.

All factual information

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 10:45 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Thats the only thing I've been thinking is missing. I'd like to see more sacks, but the defense is playing fast and angry. Cant complain really. I also loved the wild cat to etn

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Even on TV that stadium looked sick..
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

It seemed like a daunting task for the Jaguars to go all the way over there and get a W. But to do it in such a convincing manner has me changing my entire outlook for the season. Offensive efficiency is winning us games (Time of Possession, Scoring, First downs). The defense just has to be serviceable with an offense like we've had the last 2 weeks now. They may have to show us something by playing from behind next week. Hopefully not, but it will be tested sooner or later.

(09-25-2022, 10:46 PM)Ronster Wrote: Even on TV that stadium looked sick..

Man it was awesome, perfect viewing angles from anywhere you were. Parking was easy. Tickets were like $30/each. 

What was even better is the Jags had a big play seemingly every other down. The Chargers fans were out of juice after Jrobs run. Lot of booing