Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hats off to rookie DC Caldwell

I had worries after the first game, but he has gotten these guys dialed up.

Great hire.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Won't be here for long at this rate. He's been great.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

This team has gave up 10 points in the last 2 games. Hopefully we can keep it up against Philly

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2022, 11:24 AM by Predator. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-26-2022, 11:22 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Won't be here for long at this rate. He's been great.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'll give him 2 years before he is gone.

He still has to earn his stripes.

He has shown he can scheme pocket passers.

It will be interesting how he handles a mobile guy like Hurts.

(09-26-2022, 11:40 AM)Predator Wrote: He has shown he can scheme pocket passers.

That's a great point. The thing I keep pointing out with Hurts. Is he going to play man-to-man or play zone to give his secondary a chance to keep Hurts in front of them? Is he going to spy him with Lloyd? Does he keep Walker and Allen in a more contained role on the outside and look to pass rush more from the interior?

Going to be a very challenging and interesting match up.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2022, 11:56 AM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-26-2022, 11:52 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-26-2022, 11:40 AM)Predator Wrote: He has shown he can scheme pocket passers.

That's a great point. The thing I keep pointing out with Hurts. Is he going to play man-to-man or play zone to give his secondary a chance to keep Hurts in front of them? Is he going to spy him with Lloyd? Does he keep Walker and Allen in a more contained role on the outside and look to pass rush more from the interior?

Going to be a very challenging and interesting match up.
Hopefully he mixes it up to try and confuse Hurts.  Show him multiple looks.  Our D is built for a QB like this with the speed on the edges and the speed at LB. If we can get pressure up the middle

Just have Walker or Allen spy him every play.

Caldwell is dialing up great gameplans and calling the right stuff situationally.

Hats off to him

He is a rising star in the coaching ranks.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(09-26-2022, 06:59 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: He is a rising star in the coaching ranks.

No, no, I hear he kicks players during warmups, berates his assistants, and likes mayonnaise. He'd be an awful hire for any other team.

(just in case any other teams are scouting him via this MB)