Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TWITAFCS - Week 5

Screw Ian. Let's just leave it at that.

Last week saw many getting back to winning ways as AFC South prognosticators, so let's see what this week brings. Note that we have an early game, get those picks in quick!

clots @ DEN: Two key injuries factor into each team's strengths for this game. Indynoplace sounds hopeful that Taylor can go on a sore ankle, and the Broncs expect Wilson to play in spite of an injured throwing arm. Thusfar no news that either guy will not play. If either does have to sit, do these coaches give you confidence that they can adapt and win in spite of a crippling loss to their roster?

tinhorns @ JAX: A winless team travels to face a team that took a tough loss on the chin against arguably the league's best team through the first quarter(ish, stupid 17th game) of the season. After getting gashed by the Eagles run game, can Duval return to their stifling run D against one of the best young runners? How does the offense rebound from an embarrassing showing? Many pundits chose not to write the Jags off after Sunday's loss, but rest assured they will be watching to see if we can break the tinhorns' streak of 8 consecutive wins (that hurts to type out).

tacks @ REDACTEDS: Screw Daniel Snyder. Screw the tacks. Help us, meteor, you're our only hope.

a 2-1 Sunday got me to 6-6-1 on the year. Here's my picks:

indy 20 DEN 15: The honeymoon is over for Russ, losing Williams is too big a hurdle for the Bronco run game and Hackett proves he's in over his head. clots do just enough to leave with the dub.

DUVAL 34 hou 20: Happy birthday Trevor, you get a get-right game at home to erase the blunders that plagued you in Philly.

tacks 19 WAS 13: Once again, the meteor lets us down. Henry carries the team to the win, which is nearly as ugly as the tack fanbase.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

overall I'm  8.5 wins and   4.5 loses.  I am giveing myself halfs from week one cause i didn't pick a tie. no one picked a tie. I don't think we should get full credit for something we didn't pick. 

now with this weeks picks i am takeing

Broncos-they are at home

tittians- no way redskins beat them anywere,unforttanttly  they are hot team in division right now.  after loseing   first 2 tittians have won 2 stright.

Jags- its at home.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

6-6-1

I'll go with:

Broncos over Colts
Titans over Commanders
Jaguars over Texans
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

2-1 last week
6-6-1 overall

I'll take:

Broncos
Titans (Hope I'm wrong)
Jags

6-6-1

Colts JAX Tax

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2022, 07:18 PM by copycat.)

Last week: 3-0
Overall: 8-4-1

This Week:
bronco’s over the clots by one banged up Taylor
tacks run over the commies
Jaguars get back on track and throw all over the tinhorns
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

2-1 last week and overall.

Give me the:
Jags
Broncos
tacks

I agree with Mikey on most other things, and this week is no different:

Colts
Jaguars
Titans

Last week:  2-1
Overall:  7-5-1
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

Clots
Jags
Tacks

Last week: 2 - 1

Overall:      7 - 5- 1
"So you're saying there's a chance!".   - Lloyd Christmas

9-3-1 overall

Broncos
Jags
Tacks
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

3-9-1

Time to continue my losing streak
Jags over texans - this better happen
Tacks over commanders - not sure about this
Broncos over colts - I just don't thnk the donkeys are that good. Colts aren't either tho. I guess I am going broncos.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

7-5-1

Clots
Duval
Flaming Thumbtacks

UPDATE: Johnathan Taylor has been ruled out for tonight's game. If that alters your prediction, make sure to get your posts in today!

I'm gonna stick to my guns and hope not to regret it.

Overall 4-6

Jags
Broncos
Titans

5-7-1 coming in

I'll take
Jags
colt
thumbtack

6-6 so far. I'll go Jags, broncos, and thumb tacks.

Jags because I love them. Something like 24-13.

Broncos because they're the home team. Something like 17-10.

Tacks because I hate them but God hates me. Something like 23-16.

Well Hines out for the night definitely concussion couldn't even walk when he stood up

Wow...broncos completely suck.... I mean wow

Well Denver is trash lol.

Broncos should have won, but I'm not too big of a fan of hacket. That being said, the colts are off early season life support. Smh