Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 5

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2022, 09:50 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(10-10-2022, 09:44 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Andy Reid has ro know Matthew Wright can't hit from 60

Lmao

Why did you say that?  Hit one from 56 when he was with us and had a little extra on it

(10-10-2022, 09:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 09:44 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Wright just nailed one from 59

After missing one from 41. His consistency isn't ideal.

Yeah, I really liked Wright but he missed a couple XPs with us last year as well. Patterson seems pretty consistent

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-10-2022, 09:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 09:44 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Andy Reid has ro know Matthew Wright can't hit from 60

Lmao

Why did you say that?  Hit one from 56 when he was with us and had a little extra on it

Was that the one in London that flew like a dogfight scene from Top Gun before it squeaked through?

Lol, it was in London but I can't remember which one, he hit 2 over 50 in that game

(10-10-2022, 09:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Lmao

(10-10-2022, 09:48 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: After missing one from 41. His consistency isn't ideal.

Yeah, I really liked Wright but he missed a couple XPs with us last year as well. Patterson seems pretty consistent

He is improving though, and I hope he continues.

(10-10-2022, 09:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 09:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Why did you say that?  Hit one from 56 when he was with us and had a little extra on it

He is improving though, and I hope he continues.
Me too, I also hope that Patterson continues to improve as well and can be the future for us

Kelce 3 TDs

Good teammate and PREACH. It's never just one guy, or just one play. Football is the ultimate team sport.
https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/statu...9578344448

WOW.

Carr to Adams for another LONG TD pass.

(10-10-2022, 11:01 PM)enigma Wrote: WOW.

Great throw, dumb decision to go for 2 though. Should have tied it up.

(10-10-2022, 11:03 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

Agreed.

Now they put pressure on themselves being forced to score after their defense got that stop.

(10-10-2022, 11:03 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

what is it with coaches and overthinking things?

(10-11-2022, 09:03 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 11:03 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Great throw, dumb decision to go for 2 though. Should have tied it up.

what is it with coaches and overthinking things?

Or analytics.

Matt Rhule fired from Carolina.

(10-11-2022, 02:01 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Matt Rhule fired from Carolina.

I never thought he was a good hire.

(10-11-2022, 09:32 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(10-11-2022, 02:01 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Matt Rhule fired from Carolina.

I never thought he was a good hire.

He was the head coach for Baylor and had 1 year of NFL coaching experience as an assistant positional coach lol.  It was an embarrassing hire.

(10-12-2022, 06:11 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-11-2022, 09:32 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I never thought he was a good hire.

He was the head coach for Baylor and had 1 year of NFL coaching experience as an assistant positional coach lol.  It was an embarrassing hire.
I remember a lot of people wanted him here. I was more intrigued by the joe Brady higher that came with him. I thought Brady had the potential to move to an HC position in college but chose to stay OC and go the nfl route only to become a scapegoat within two years. None of it panned out so hindsight being 20/20 it was a failed move but certainly intriguing at the time.

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2022, 07:19 AM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(10-12-2022, 06:19 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(10-12-2022, 06:11 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He was the head coach for Baylor and had 1 year of NFL coaching experience as an assistant positional coach lol.  It was an embarrassing hire.
I remember a lot of people wanted him here. I was more intrigued by the joe Brady higher that came with him. I thought Brady had the potential to move to an HC position in college but chose to stay OC and go the nfl route only to become a scapegoat within two years. None of it panned out so hindsight being 20/20 it was a failed move but certainly intriguing at the time.
I remember 1 or 2 people that wanted Rhule, very few.  Brady was different, he had a few years under Payton in NO, then went to one of the biggest football programs in the country to help Burrow have arguably the best year for a QB in CFB history, a Heisman, and a championship.  2 very different scenarios.  Brady is now the QB coach in Buffalo, I dont see how Rhule was intriguing at the time.

(10-12-2022, 06:11 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-11-2022, 09:32 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I never thought he was a good hire.

It was an attempt to catch lightning in a bottle. A brief moment of success, jump on the chance before everyone tries to pull him away. I don't blame him at all for taking the payday, but he never didn't seem like he was in over his head or just didn't give a flip whether he succeeded or failed.

(10-12-2022, 08:53 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(10-12-2022, 06:11 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He was the head coach for Baylor and had 1 year of NFL coaching experience as an assistant positional coach lol.  It was an embarrassing hire.

It was an attempt to catch lightning in a bottle. A brief moment of success, jump on the chance before everyone tries to pull him away. I don't blame him at all for taking the payday, but he never didn't seem like he was in over his head or just didn't give a flip whether he succeeded or failed.
What lightning?  I don't think they had to worry about everyone jumping and trying to get Rhule lmao.