Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
DeVante Adams pushes guy down

He shouldn't of pushed him but it's just a money grab

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-16-2022, 09:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-14-2022, 01:15 PM)Mikey Wrote: not a lawyer this week, but I don't think that punches are a requirement for assault.

They aren't, but a guy who presses charges on the talent better win all he can in the lawsuit, because as the employer I don't put him back in that position.

(10-15-2022, 10:30 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: The charge would be simple battery.

Yep, in Missouri that's Class C Misdemeanor at worst with time served and a $400 fine. In this case it looks like barely a Class D which comes with a $200 fine. Criminal charges for this offense are pretty absurd.
Pressing charges is just setting up the money grab. There will be a fine but if the criminal conviction or citation exists, it opens up more money.

Not sure who the guy works for but he has lots of people to sue now. He has a long list if a lawyer thinks they can get money from his employer, Raiders, NFL, stadium security or game day staffing company, NFLPA. Doubtful he will win much unless he can pull a PTSD diagnosis or something to do with being unable to do his job now because of the media exposure.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(10-11-2022, 12:12 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Did anyone see that crap. He pushed a media guy down. The media guy looked like he was trying to get into position to do his job and Adams shoved him to the ground. 

Guy went to the hospital and filed charges. I hope the charges stick. What was he thinking?

Bush league and a thug move.

Didn't see it...is there a video

(10-23-2022, 10:05 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(10-11-2022, 12:12 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Did anyone see that crap. He pushed a media guy down. The media guy looked like he was trying to get into position to do his job and Adams shoved him to the ground. 

Guy went to the hospital and filed charges. I hope the charges stick. What was he thinking?

Bush league and a thug move.

Didn't see it...is there a video

I'm sure googling would find one.