Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Prisco has the Jags starting 3-1

Week 1 - Jaguars 24, Packers 20.

Week 2 - Chargers 23, Jaguars 21

Week 3 - Jaguars 27, Ravens 23.

Week 4 - Jaguars 27, Colts 26.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/prisco...owl-champ/

Spoiler Alert - Prisco has the Jags starting 6-1, with wins over Bears, Raiders and Titans before a 3-point loss to KC.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He also has Green Bay losing one game the entire season, including playoffs, and that is to us week one.

We will lose by more than 3 points in KC.

Quote:He also has Green Bay losing one game the entire season, including playoffs, and that is to us week one.

LOL Where did he get a Packers loss in Jacksonville from?

You have to admire Prisco though - he picks the final score of every game, before the season starts.  Pure insanity.  I wonder how many he got right last year.

Quote:We will lose by more than 3 points in KC.

How do you know?

Quote:LOL Where did he get a Packers loss in Jacksonville from?

Because we are going to beat the Packers week 1, obviously.

Would love this kind of start.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Week 1 - Jaguars 24, Packers 20.

Week 2 - Chargers 23, Jaguars 21

Week 3 - Jaguars 27, Ravens 23.

Week 4 - Jaguars 27, Colts 26.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/priscos-2016-nfl-picks-32-teams-269-games-one-super-bowl-champ/'>http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/priscos-2016-nfl-picks-32-teams-269-games-one-super-bowl-champ/</a>

Spoiler Alert - Prisco has the Jags starting 6-1, with wins over Bears, Raiders and Titans before a 3-point loss to KC.

Gotta love his homer take, but beating the packers then losing to the chargers is silly.

I'll go on record with it now, if the Jaguars somehow beat the packers they'll destroy the chargers in week two.

Prisco is such a homer...

"Hope springs eternal in the human breast." - Alexander Pope

Some Jags fan you are.

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2016, 08:27 PM by Jagwired.)

Lay off the pipe before hitting send Petey.

edit: I sure hope he is correct.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I appreciate Prisco. I like having an over-the-top Jags homer in the national media.

Quote:Some Jags fan you are.
She's not. She cheers on like 6 teams including Green Bay. I really don't even know why she bothers coming to this board except to force her Nazi ways on everyone maybe.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Too bad we don't have Shayne Graham then we wouldn't lose by more than 3.

This thread is on the first four games and we don't play KC until November.

I don't think Prisco is a homer. He's very blunt about where he thinks the team is. When he had his own show he told it like it was (that we sucked, that we shouldn't have given Garrard the big money, etc.) while other local media types blew spoke up our @$$ (even before 1010XL got the contract). Also his season predictions for us were usually closer than any other local personality. Even with him working some of the teams radio programs I still think he tells it like it is. It actually pains me to hear him time and time again (over the last two seasons he's done work on Jaguars radio) pick us to lose since we almost always did. So I put way more stock his assessment than any other media type in the area. Having said that, I think he's wrong here. I have us losing the first two and winning the next two. 

# EVEN IF HE'S RELEASED

Quote:Prisco is such a homer...

Quote:Lay off the pipe before hitting send Petey.

edit: I sure hope he is correct.

Eh, he also has us finishing the year with a 2-5 record over the last seven games.

Quote:Gotta love his homer take, but beating the Packers then losing to the Chargers is silly.

I'll go on record with it now, if the Jaguars somehow beat the Packers they'll destroy the Chargers in week two.

Losing in San Diego is to be expected. We never win on the West Coast or defeat the Chargers. Keenan Allen is back. Sure, winning there is possible, but that probably will require getting lucky. I hope I'm wrong but we are cursed.

Quote:Some Jags fan you are.

Yeah, a smart one who knows more about the Packers than other people on this forum.

Quote:Losing in San Diego is to be expected. We never win on the West Coast or defeat the Chargers. Keenan Allen is back. Sure, winning there is possible, but that probably will require getting lucky. I hope I'm wrong but we are cursed.

Curses don't exist. The reason the jaguars have done so poorly on the west coast is because they've been a bad and poorly coached team for a long time. If they actually beat the packers it'll mean something. I find it hard to believe they could beat a team and QB as good as what they'll face in week one and then lose to an inferior team and QB the next week.

Quote:You have to admire Prisco though - he picks the final score of every game, before the season starts.  Pure insanity.  I wonder how many he got right last year.

My guess would be 0.