Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Prisco has the Jags starting 3-1

Quote:Every season until recently? LOL

"Until recently" does not count.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:"Until recently" does not count.
Not sure if serious or seriously dumb.

What about it doesn't count? And doesn't count for what?

Quote:Not sure if serious or seriously dumb.

What about it doesn't count? And doesn't count for what?

I am just saying it is "seriously dumb" to compare Snow with Prisco.

I like to play survivor football on yahoo and the Packers are the second most picked team while Jags are the least picked team. Vegas also has the Pack as big favorites. That being said, I am still going against the crystal balls and sticking with a Jags W this Sunday. 

Question is, does anyone think we go 0-4 and if we do, is Gus fired during the bye?

Quote:Question is, does anyone think we go 0-4 and if we do, is Gus fired during the bye?

Maybe...Starting 0-4 would be awful it is possible.

No Fun

Quote:Question is, does anyone think we go 0-4 and if we do, is Gus fired during the bye?

The odds of the Jags going 0-4 are greater then the odds of the Jags going 4-0, yep, that's right.

Now, which of these 2 has the greater odds: the Jags going 1-3 or the Jags going 2-2?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I see us at 2-2

Quote:I see us at 2-2

I think most Jags fans would take that, I know I would.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

If we do go 0-4 I hope so

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Honestly wouldn't surprise me. But then again, I'm a shell of the optimistic Jags fan I used to be.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:I think most Jags fans would take that, I know I would.

I definitely would take it lol

No.

Maybe, but I doubt it. You can right a ship to 10 wins after an awful start... I think DC and Khan give gus awhile before they make the switch to Maronne or Oly.

Probably depends on how they get to 0-4. If they get there with incompetent gameplay and big losses in those games then it should be strongly considered. The talent is there, Khan shouldn't allow the team to waste more time it Gus is continuing to show that everything we've seen up to now was what it looked like. (Incompetence of leadership)