Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Prisco has the Jags starting 3-1

^ This. I don't see how we can possibly lose to the Chargers after beating a super bowl favorite.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:^ This. I don't see how we can possibly lose to the Chargers after beating a super bowl favorite.

Beating a good team week 1 isn't typically an indication of how the remainder of the season will go. Look how rusty Carolina looked against us game 1 last season. How did that work out?

This team has shown time and time again they cant win on the West Coast (under multiple coaches), why would any of that change now?

Quote:Beating a good team week 1 isn't typically an indication of how the remainder of the season will go. Look how rusty Carolina looked against us game 1 last season. How did that work out?

This team has shown time and time again they cant win on the West Coast (under multiple coaches), why would any of that change now?

Because the chargers are a bad team and good teams beat bad teams no matter the locale.

Enough with the sniveling excuses for losing. East coast, west coast, it's time for the jaguars to actually start winning some games against bad teams.

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2016, 09:20 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:^ This. I don't see how we can possibly lose to the Chargers after beating a Super Bowl favorite.

It takes only one stroke of bad luck for Green Bay or a crazy play to beat them, that's why. If that happens, there is no reason to expect a win at San Diego. The West Coast curse will live on.

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2016, 09:21 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Because the chargers are a bad team and good teams beat bad teams no matter the locale.

Enough with the sniveling excuses for losing. East coast, west coast, it's time for the jaguars to actually start winning some games against bad teams.

Chargers are 6-2 against Jacksonville including the last 5 in a row.. It seems like they always have our number no matter how bad they are.

This team hasn't earned the right to have "easy wins" yet.

Quote:Because the Chargers are a bad team and good teams beat bad teams no matter the locale.

The Chargers were supposed to be a bad team and jet lagged last year when they visited us.

Quote:Chargers are 6-2 against Jacksonville including the last 5 in a row.. It seems like they always have our number no matter how bad they are.

I can't remember the two wins against them.

Quote:Chargers are 6-2 against Jacksonville including the last 5 in a row.. It seems like they always have our number no matter how bad they are.

Because the Jaguars have been a crappy and poorly disciplined team for years. Time for that level of patheticness to end.

Quote:Because the Jaguars have been a crappy and poorly disciplined team for years. Time for that level of patheticness to end.

This is the truth, but what makes you think this is going to end? Did you watch the preseason? lol.

Quote:This is the truth, but what makes you think this is going to end? Did you watch the preseason? lol.

How many times do people have to say preseason means nothing?

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2016, 09:26 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:I can't remember the two wins against them.

Our 2 wins came in 2003 and 2007 at Alltel Stadium and Jacksonville Municipal Stadium.

Quote:How many times do people have to say preseason means nothing?

Typically, the preseason does mean nothing, but our team showed the continued lack of discipline that loses close games. That isn't going to change until the HC is changed.

Quote:This is the truth, but what makes you think this is going to end? Did you watch the preseason? lol.

I don't know that it will. I said if the Jaguars are good enough to beat the packers in week one they should destroy the chargers in week two.

Also that five times in a row for the chargers thing is all since 2010. That they've repeatedly beaten one of the worst teams of all time over the span shouldn't change expectation of the Jaguars actually being good.

Quote:Typically, the preseason does mean nothing, but our team showed the continued lack of discipline that loses close games. That isn't going to change until the HC is changed.

The only thing that matters is how we perform 16 of the next 17 weeks.

Quote:I don't know that it will. I said if the Jaguars are good enough to beat the packers in week one they should destroy the chargers in week two.

Also that five times in a row for the chargers thing is all since 2010. That they've repeatedly beaten one of the worst teams of all time over the span shouldn't change expectation of the Jaguars actually being good.

The Chargers aren't really as bad as people make them out to be. Their offense is pretty explosive and Phil The Thrill usually runs for at least 2 first downs on 3rd and long that make you want to pull your hair out.

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2016, 09:29 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:I don't know that it will. I said if the Jaguars are good enough to beat the packers in week one they should destroy the chargers in week two.

Jacksonville is not and has never been one of the worst teams of all time.

Quote:Gotta love his homer take, but beating the packers then losing to the chargers is silly.

I'll go on record with it now, if the Jaguars somehow beat the packers they'll destroy the chargers in week two.

That's what I was thinking. No way we lose to the Chargers after beating the cheese heads.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Week 1 - Jaguars 24, Packers 20.

Week 2 - Chargers 23, Jaguars 21

Week 3 - Jaguars 27, Ravens 23.

Week 4 - Jaguars 27, Colts 26.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/prisco...owl-champ/

Spoiler Alert - Prisco has the Jags starting 6-1, with wins over Bears, Raiders and Titans before a 3-point loss to KC.

I agree I think we will be 3-1, Packers game gonna be tough but we can pull the upset at home first game of the year, @ SD yea thats a loss, the other 2 we should be able to win those games

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

I can't get on board just yet.. Burn me once, shame on you.. Burn me twice, shame on me.. Burn me a 3rd time, shame on me again.. Burn me the 4th time, I need a skin graft.

I recently learned something. That stove is hot as hell and I'll let someone else touch it before I do..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I won't get hyped like previous years. To me they're still poorly coached and will be very inconsistent until proven otherwise.