Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Prisco has the Jags starting 3-1

Quote:Our 2 wins came in 2003 and 2007 at Alltel Stadium and Jacksonville Municipal Stadium.

Home games. Did we ever win at San Diego?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I won't get hyped like previous years. To me they're still poorly coached and will be very inconsistent until proven otherwise.

We have new coaches on staff and punted away the guy who was ruining our defense in favor of promoting someone else. "Poorly coached" describes the years when we had the wrong guys working for Gus Bradley, not Bradley himself.

Quote:Home games. Did we ever win at San Diego?

As a follow-up to what Stroudcrowd1 mentioned:

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/9/27/6...re-history

Quote:Gotta love his homer take, but beating the packers then losing to the chargers is silly.

I'll go on record with it now, if the Jaguars somehow beat the packers they'll destroy the chargers in week two.

While I doubt we beat ether team even if we do beat the Packers I bet the Chargers still beat us. Rivers has had our number for years. Plus it's on the the west coast

Quote:Jacksonville is not and has never been one of the worst teams of all time.

I mean, that mularkey year was pretty damn bad.
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

Quote:Week 1 - Jaguars 24, Packers 20.

Week 2 - Chargers 23, Jaguars 21

Week 3 - Jaguars 27, Ravens 23.

Week 4 - Jaguars 27, Colts 26.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/priscos-2016-nfl-picks-32-teams-269-games-one-super-bowl-champ/'>http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/priscos-2016-nfl-picks-32-teams-269-games-one-super-bowl-champ/</a>

Spoiler Alert - Prisco has the Jags starting 6-1, with wins over Bears, Raiders and Titans before a 3-point loss to KC.

I'd say a win against the Chargers, a loss to Baltimore. Still 3-1
ImATexan

Quote:The Chargers were supposed to be a bad team and jet lagged last year when they visited us.

Yep, JW is actually correct here, they were a bad team, last season, and had a long flight to Jax last season and they still managed to beat the Jags.

Also, add in the fact that they were on a 6 game losing steak, with a record of 2-8 at the time and it makes the home loss look even worse. OUCH!!!!!!

I really don't see how anybody can realistically think the Jags will beat the Chargers in San Diego this season.

Can they win? Any given Sunday I guess.

I wonder what the line will be in that game?

When are these types of losses going to turn into wins?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:We will lose by more than 3 points in KC.
KC is no where near as much of a good team as you think they are. You cannot be knowledgeable in football when you only look at team records. Last year they played teams that were absolute garbage. They beat 2 "good" teams last year. One was a Steelers team that did not have big ben and a Broncos team that just got there quarterback injured and switched from one to another. Then they smacked a team that should not even have made the playoffs (Texans). Then obviously lost to a good team.

New Jersey Jaguars fan.

2-2 would be room for optimism.

Quote:Gotta love his homer take, but beating the packers then losing to the chargers is silly.

I'll go on record with it now, if the Jaguars somehow beat the packers they'll destroy the chargers in week two.
This, if we're gonna lose 1 out of the 4 only, and it is NOT the Pack, then we lose to the Ravens who "always bounce back"

I truly think we will come out of the first 4 games at 2-2. I count Flacco and the Ravens as a win, and then at least 1 more between Packers, Chargers and Colts. I would love to be 3-1!

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 10:36 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:I mean, that mularkey year was pretty damn bad.

The worst year in team history does not make the 2012 Jaguars one of the worst teams in NFL history.

Nice seeing Prisco give us some love. always felt like he was very bitter towards us but then again I guess he was pretty honest. I hope he is right with this but I mean what he did is ballsy. Doing all the scores for the whole season, impressive. Obviously he'll get so many wrong(the chances og getting any perfect is very slim as is) but....it was fun and im excited.

Quote:KC is no where near as much of a good team as you think they are. You cannot be knowledgeable in football when you only look at team records. Last year they played teams that were absolute garbage. They beat 2 "good" teams last year. One was a Steelers team that did not have big ben and a Broncos team that just got there quarterback injured and switched from one to another. Then they smacked a team that should not even have made the playoffs (Texans). Then obviously lost to a good team.

I am not just going by their record. Take away one last-minute fumble and they beat the Broncos. They have Eric Berry. We have to play at their house. Sure, the Chiefs are overrated, but they have a realistic chance to beat us.

I don't think 3-1 is overly optimistic.  Though, 2-2 wouldn't be surprising, either.  O/U 2.5?

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I don't think 3-1 is overly optimistic.  Though, 2-2 wouldn't be surprising, either.  O/U 2.5?

It is. Avoiding a blowout in Week 1 is not overly optimistic, but finishing with a win against the NFL's best QB would be a big upset.

I see L, L, W, W the first four weeks.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 12:31 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Prisco is the new Snowwolf

Quote:Prisco is the new Snowwolf

When did Snow make the same predictions?

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016, 12:36 PM by David4499.)

Week 1    Packers 38    Jaguars 31

Week 2    Jaguars 16    Chargers 27

Week 3    Ravens 17     Jaguars 19

Week 4    Colts 24         Jaguars 21

That gets us to 1-3... with an end of year total looking like 6-10 or 7-9.

I am the Snowmonkey.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:When did Snow make the same predictions?
Every season until recently? lol