Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 6

Lol at Fields, has guy wide open to the right and doesn't even look over there.  Tries to throw it in the middle of the field and tipped INT

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2022, 08:46 PM by Eric1.)

(10-13-2022, 08:42 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol at Fields, has guy wide open to the right and doesn't even look over there.  Tries to throw it in the middle of the field and tipped INT

Wasn't tipped he threw it straight into a defenders helmet LOL. I had flash backs of Bortles bouncing it off of the back of Cann's head.

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2022, 08:57 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Fields is so bad lol

2 times inside the 10 and no points

Fields stiiinnnnks.

This game is a yawnfest holy moly

This game stinks but Prime Vision is great. Love being able to watch it in all-22. Wish NFL Sunday ticket had this.

(10-13-2022, 09:42 PM)Eric1 Wrote: This game stinks but Prime Vision is great. Love being able to watch it in all-22. Wish NFL Sunday ticket had this.

Wasn’t aware of that option but just switched over after reading this and love being able to see the whole play.

(10-13-2022, 10:13 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(10-13-2022, 09:42 PM)Eric1 Wrote: This game stinks but Prime Vision is great. Love being able to watch it in all-22. Wish NFL Sunday ticket had this.

Wasn’t aware of that option but just switched over after reading this and love being able to see the whole play.

Yea it's great. Only complaint is they could remove the names a little sooner, but it's a pretty minor complaint.

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2022, 10:51 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 3 times in total.)

Another stinkfest of a game on Prime TNF. Bahahaha. Just about as thrilling as our last game.

Edit: I take back what i said about our game. This is truly a battle of offensively inept teams. Particularly the Bears. They are discovering new avenues of offensive dysfunction.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-13-2022, 08:42 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol at Fields, has guy wide open to the right and doesn't even look over there.  Tries to throw it in the middle of the field and tipped INT

I applaud you for subjecting yourself to that um....foot....ball?

I think I looked at the score in the 3rd, 3-0 Redacteds, and yeah, exactly what I expected. unwatchable.

Have to feel for Fields there. He did miss some easy TD's early though. Nearly had the comeback win. Just a tough year for 2nd year QB's in general.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

It wasn't a fun game to watch at all. I wanted to change the channel but hubby kept thinking, "surely it will get better at some point."

Jets dominate Packers at Lambeau, Steelers beat Bucs, Giants beat Ravens.

As it stands now, we are now looking at losses to the Jets and Giants. And the Ravens.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-16-2022, 04:26 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Jets dominate Packers at Lambeau, Steelers beat Bucs, Giants beat Ravens.

As it stands now, we are now looking at losses to the Jets and Giants.  And the Ravens.

We will be lucky if we win 2 more games when you look at the schedule

Glad to see Bills beat the Chiefs

Miles Sanders is a BEAST...

Reminds me of LeSean McCoy with the way he runs.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2022, 09:32 PM by AnOldBrownie. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-16-2022, 04:26 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Jets dominate Packers at Lambeau, Steelers beat Bucs, Giants beat Ravens.

As it stands now, we are now looking at losses to the Jets and Giants.  And the Ravens.

Oh come the heck on.

The Jags can win games just as easily as lose them.   The fricken Steelers (my team) beat the Bucs.   The Steelers are not better than the Jags.

The Eagles are wiping the floor with America's team.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

Dulcich looks like a difference maker for Den already, in his first game

To me this just illustrates league parity and is a great example of why I largely ignore strength of schedule projections. 

Jags have just enough talent to hang in close with all of their upcoming opponents. Just depends on how many mistakes they make in each matchup.

Every single season there are a half dozen teams that have winning records despite being projected to lose and another half dozen that do the opposite.

People just draw season long conclusions off one or a couple of games way too often. It’s like some are watching an NFL season for the first time and then argue their “conclusions” with passion.