Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC south pickem week 8.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2022, 09:54 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

my overall record now is 13-6-1   all 4 teams play this week.   

tittians @texans-tittians haven't lost a game since starting 0-2. they have won 4 in a row,,texans are comeing off a tough loss to the raiders. Texans are 1-0 in the division,tittians are 2-0 in the division. Texans are really a better team then thier 1-4-1 record.

this game could go either way. I'll make thhe picks after i done the info.

commanders @ colts the commanders just beat the packers,who are not as good as they use to be without donte Adams. Both rogers,and Adams made each other better. Colts are benching matt ryan looking to get a spark from the back up qb which they could since no one has seen him play in a full nfl game yet.  Teams will need to watch film on him after his first nfl game  to figure out how get presure on him so he makes mistakes. 

Broncos vs jags first of all it looks like Jags are trying to pull a carolina panthers from last week.  Panthers trade thier starting rb,and end up beating the bucs 21-3. Jags  just traded robson away,but that won't be why jags win. Jags have better all around luck in London then in the usa for the most part.   both teams are on 4 game loseing streaks,both teams have probloms scoreing tds,both teams have weak defenses. Something will have to give this week. a 4 game loseing streak will come to a end. 

I'm sure its not as good as Bullseye could do,but i made an attempt to make this as good as i could.  

now for my picks this week.  

commanders

tittians

Jags- cause its in London

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

10-9-1

Jags
tacks
commanders

Jags
Commanders
Tacks

Overall: 11-8-1

13-6-1

Broncos
Tacks 
Commies
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I know im not as good as bullseye, but i did make an effort to give enough right info ,and insight about the games. did i do ok?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(10-25-2022, 11:59 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I know im not as good as bullseye, but  i did  make an effort to give enough right info ,and insight about the games. did i do ok?

Great job!

3-3 overall

Jags
tittians 
commies

(10-25-2022, 11:59 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I know im not as good as bullseye, but  i did  make an effort to give enough right info ,and insight about the games. did i do ok?

For proper tribute to Bullseye, the thread title should be This Week in the AFC South, but otherwise glad to see we're keeping this churdishion going in his absence.

I'm being a goof, we don't need a title to keep his good thing going. Thanks for getting the week started.

welp, 1-2 last week, 9-10-1 overall

tacks 20 tinhorns (home) 15: The tacks remain as the toughest team in the division. Lovie gives them a good fight, but the tinhorns fall short.

Redacteds 31 horseshoes (home) 13: Ellinger ain't the answer. Be honest, which would you rather watch, this game in its entirety or the two owners in a bareknuckle brawl at halftime?

DUVAL 19 stupid horses 13: Not gonna stop picking the good guys. I'm probably horribly wrong on this one, but no team has been more overrated this year than the Broncs. I we can force a turnover or two, we should be able to leave with the dub.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2022, 07:54 PM by Jags. Edited 5 times in total.)

11-8-1

I’m going commando this week over the baby horses.

Taking the [BLEEP] (strange, normally you do the first 3 letters and ad an “s” to a team name) over the steers and [Bleep] mods pls edit or delete if inappropriate, fully expected that to be bleeped out)

And the Jacksonville Jaguars over the team that has Shannon sharpe as the logo

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2022, 09:19 PM by Bullseye. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-26-2022, 10:12 AM)Mikey Wrote:

For proper tribute to Bullseye, the thread title should be

I'm being a goof, we don't need a title to keep his good thing going. Thanks for getting the week started.

"Paid to the order of:______________________________"

Laughing

Sorry....couldn't resist.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(10-26-2022, 09:16 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(10-26-2022, 10:12 AM)Mikey Wrote: For proper tribute to Bullseye, the thread title should be

Laughing

So the rumors you were abducted by an Amazonian women’s tribe isn’t true.

Or perhaps you’ve been granted temporary respite from your duties as fertility god in order to post. 

Regardless, it’s good to hear from you.

(10-26-2022, 09:26 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-26-2022, 09:16 PM)Bullseye Wrote: "Paid to the order of:______________________________"

Laughing

Or perhaps you’ve been granted temporary respite from your duties as fertility god in order to post. 

I was fearful the Yorkies got him.  

But yes, nice to see you back Bullseye.  Hope all is well.

10-8-1 overall

I’m going to take:

Commanders over Colts
Titans over Texans
Broncos over Jaguars
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2022, 11:20 PM by HandsomeRob86. Edited 3 times in total.)

I am going with
Commanders
Tinhorns
Broncos
6-13-1 overall.

Edit: its very good to see bullseye back, was missed mich!

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2022, 04:26 AM by KodiakJag. Edited 1 time in total.)

This week, I'll go with the Commies, Kitties, and Titees (can't believe the filter blocks that).

Last week: 3-0
Overall: 12-7-1
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2022, 08:31 AM by Mikey.)

(10-26-2022, 09:16 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(10-26-2022, 10:12 AM)Mikey Wrote: For proper tribute to Bullseye, the thread title should be

Laughing

/scrapes jaw off floor

Welcome back, ya hooligan, you have been sorely missed. We'll be sitting criss-cross applesnauce whenever you want story time to start.

Hope all is well with you, didn't know a three goofy post could make my morning, but here we are.

(10-26-2022, 09:26 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-26-2022, 09:16 PM)Bullseye Wrote: "Paid to the order of:______________________________"

Laughing

Death by snu-snu ended up only slight disfiguration by snu-snu

(10-27-2022, 04:25 AM)KodiakJag Wrote: This week, I'll go with the Commies, Kitties, and Titees (can't believe the filter blocks that).

Last week: 3-0
Overall: 12-7-1

it should block that, because we like those, and we hate tacks.

Do not associate something wonderful with the tacks, plain and simple.

Commanturds
Tacks
Jags

Last week: 3 - 0

Overall:      12 - 7- 1
"So you're saying there's a chance!".   - Lloyd Christmas

3-0 last week brings me up to 11-8.

I'll take the Jaguars help the broncos offense get well, probably something like 31-20, broncos win.

I'll also take the titans, because God hates me. Something like 20-10.

Finally I'll take the colts, because they're at home. Something like 17-13.

Because I keep going 0-3, I'll go with:

Broncos over Jags
Tacks over Texans
Colts over Commanders

Currently at 7-12-1

(10-26-2022, 10:19 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 10-8-1 overall

I’m going to take:

Commanders over Colts
Titans over Texans
Broncos over Jaguars

3-0 two weeks in a row
13-8-1
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.