Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 8

Last night’s loss by Tampa Bay marks the first 3 game losing streak, ever, by Tom Terrific. Think about that. 

Meanwhile, the Jags are in year, what?, trying to string together back to back wins.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-28-2022, 06:45 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Last night’s loss by Tampa Bay marks the first 3 game losing streak, ever, by Tom Terrific. Think about that. 

Meanwhile, the Jags are in year, what?, trying to string together back to back wins.

Brady lost four in a row in 2002.

While Pats fans may deny the existence of seasons they miss the playoffs, the league does not. Smile

(10-28-2022, 08:30 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(10-28-2022, 06:45 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Last night’s loss by Tampa Bay marks the first 3 game losing streak, ever, by Tom Terrific. Think about that. 

Brady lost four in a row in 2002.

While Pats fans may deny the existence of seasons they miss the playoffs, the league does not. Smile

1010XL lied!

I’m glad to see NE slide back into mediocrity. They were getting pretty obnoxious.

Things will really start to implode for them when Belichick announces his retirement someday. My guess is without a suitable Brady replacement he’d rather go fishing.

I really hope the Bucs can turn it around this year. I want to see Brady in the playoffs one last time.

im happy to see Bucs continue to lose, and brady setting the record for most sacks in history haha

(10-28-2022, 10:00 AM)icey14 Wrote: im happy to see Bucs continue to lose, and brady setting the record for most sacks in history haha

He should have stayed retired. His personal and football lives are falling apart.

(10-28-2022, 10:25 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-28-2022, 10:00 AM)icey14 Wrote: im happy to see Bucs continue to lose, and brady setting the record for most sacks in history haha

He should have stayed retired. His personal and football lives are falling apart.

ayuh.

Between Sunday and Thursday, I think he's run clean out of bleeps to give.

You can tell he's beyond frustrated, and starting to lay into the supporting cast. How soon before they tell him to shut up?

(10-28-2022, 11:27 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(10-28-2022, 10:25 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: He should have stayed retired. His personal and football lives are falling apart.

ayuh.

You can tell he's beyond frustrated, and starting to lay into the supporting cast. How soon before they tell him to shut up?

Which is not how anyone wants to see the GOAT go out.

(10-28-2022, 11:34 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-28-2022, 11:27 AM)Mikey Wrote: ayuh.

Which is not how anyone wants to see the GOAT go out.

eh, a taste of humble pie on the way out the door might do him some good.

Honestly, if this season is a disaster, he probably doesn't get the itch again next June.

Might be able to mend fences with Gizzy and actually be a dad for a few years.

(10-28-2022, 01:33 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(10-28-2022, 11:34 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Which is not how anyone wants to see the GOAT go out.

eh, a taste of humble pie on the way out the door might do him some good.

Honestly, if this season is a disaster, he probably doesn't get the itch again next June.

Might be able to mend fences with Gizzy and actually be a dad for a few years.

Gisele just filed for divorce with Tom, so that looks like it won't be happening.

Poor NY Jets. James Robinson infected them with that Jaguars stank.

Crazy how much Hill has improved on the Dolphins lol

It looks like Seattle has broken the Giant's lucky break streak.

(10-30-2022, 07:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It looks like Seattle has broken the Giant's lucky break streak.

That was the only matchup this week with teams with winning records

It feels a weird thing to say but I think the Chiefs and Bills have the same one weakness.

They just can't run the ball and chew clock in the 4th Q with a lead. Just so used to their QB's using their arms for huge plays.

Nick Chubb is fun to watch in Cleveland. Has a throwback vibe to him.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-31-2022, 09:25 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Nick Chubb is fun to watch in Cleveland. Has a throwback vibe to him.

Best pure runner in the league. He’s awesome.

(10-31-2022, 09:25 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Nick Chubb is fun to watch in Cleveland. Has a throwback vibe to him.

Doug needs to watch this game and copy their offensive game plan

(10-31-2022, 09:30 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Doug needs to watch this game and copy their offensive game plan
You can’t copy Nick Chubb

(10-31-2022, 09:39 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-31-2022, 09:30 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Doug needs to watch this game and copy their offensive game plan
You can’t copy Nick Chubb

We can copy the run heavy packages.  Etieene is an elite back as well and actually has a higher average per carry than Chubb while Chubb has a much better oline.  They are 2 totally different runners but both elite backs.