Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Celeb Has Made Over $100,000 By Selling Her Farts In A Jar.

Why? I guess some people will spend money on anything....

Celeb Has Made Over $100,000 By Selling Her Farts In A Jar.

Stephanie Matto made a name for herself during her appearance on the popular reality show 90 Day Fiance, in which lovebirds from different countries get engaged so the foreigner can move to the United States and fight for their chance at citizenship. In addition to her appearance on the reality show, Matto also operates her own YouTube channel, which has more than one million subscribers and counting.

https://bizarre.awm.com/celeb-has-made-o...CP0PvU5YDg
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Where are the Global Warming Police when you need them? Greta, are you out there?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2022, 09:36 PM by Jags.)

(10-31-2022, 08:51 PM)I NewJagsCity Wrote: Where are the Global Warming Police when you need them?  Greta, are you out there?

Have you even tried it? 

This story is crazy.  I’ve heard about this or something similar a few years back.  Idk.   If people are that weird(?) or is it stupid(?) to pay you for it….  Man, society as a whole seems to be mentally ill. I fault the buyers, tbh. Not that I have much faith in the sellers.

(10-31-2022, 09:36 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-31-2022, 08:51 PM)I NewJagsCity Wrote: Where are the Global Warming Police when you need them?  Greta, are you out there?

Have you even tried it? 

This story is crazy.  I’ve heard about this or something similar a few years back.  Idk.   If people are that weird(?) or is it stupid(?) to pay you for it….  Man, society as a whole seems to be mentally ill. I fault the buyers, tbh. Not that I have much faith in the sellers.

Nope, haven't tried it. Also, I would be convicted of 1st degree murder multiple times if i started a business like this.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Hmm…anyone know where I can get some jars? Asking for a friend…lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2022, 03:38 PM by Jagwired.)

..and here I have been giving them away for free for my whole damn life. DOH!! Angry 

I mean damn, I give them away at the theater, in the elevator, shoot, one night I rumbled a freebee off the bar stool at Longhorns that half the folks in the place got a little piece. Didn't charge them a dime.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(11-01-2022, 03:37 PM)Jagwired Wrote: ..and here I have been giving them away for free for my whole damn life. DOH!! Angry 

I mean damn, I give them away at the theater, in the elevator, shoot, one night I rumbled a freebee off the bar stool at Longhorns that half the folks in the place got a little piece. Didn't charge them a dime.

My personal favorite 'give away' is on an airplane in the middle seat while pretending to be asleep. It's foolproof.

Fools gold..

Now.. If ya'll want the 'real' thing.

I know someone.

She'll fart in a jar for $4.99

3 for $12.50

No coupons
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(11-01-2022, 08:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Fools gold..

I know someone.

3 for $12.50

No coupons

You hangin’ round with the wrong crowd my friend.  Best to distance yourself from her.  She’ll only get you in trouble.  I feel like this is worse than pan handling.

(11-02-2022, 08:17 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 08:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Fools gold..

I know someone.

3 for $12.50

No coupons

You hangin’ round with the wrong crowd my friend.  Best to distance yourself from her.  She’ll only get you in trouble.  I feel like this is worse than pan handling.

I AM.. the wrong crowd lololol

(10-31-2022, 08:51 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Where are the Global Warming Police when you need them?  Greta, are you out there?

I think putting our farts in jars would actually reduce global warming.  

I see several business opportunities in this.  Selling fart jars to progressives, for example.  Then burning the farts to make electricity.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2022, 09:58 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-03-2022, 06:47 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-31-2022, 08:51 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Where are the Global Warming Police when you need them?  Greta, are you out there?

I think putting our farts in jars would actually reduce global warming.  

I see several business opportunities in this.  Selling fart jars to progressives, for example.  Then burning the farts to make electricity.

LOL, true, as long as they are archived somewhere as a collectible.

Yea, just hook all those cows and celebrities up to a methane collection station and let the power generation commence.

I mean, they come from celebrities, so they can't stink, right?

(11-03-2022, 10:19 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I mean, they come from celebrities, so they can't stink, right?

I’m gonna have to disagree on this one.  If it doesn’t hit you at first, I’m willing to guess there will be the…”after stink?”.  Just like a bad after taste.  Just a little something hitting that nostril that doesn’t jive too well.  Like “hey! Is that onion? Or did you just drink the blooming Onion sauce? Hard to decifer”.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

It's wild ain't it? OnlyFans is a hot bed for cash flow since Simps will pony up cash for anything. I told my wife she could make feet videos of her just stepping in melted butter or peanut butter and some sorry sap would be willing to fork over $10 per video clip for that. Sad but true.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Saw this and had to resurrect this beauty lolol

https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1...hJjbA&s=19