Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: is wolfies hype videos why jags lose?
yes
no
corn
Khan is reason,no football knowage.
[Show Results]

no videos for a couple games

(11-06-2022, 05:00 PM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: Could it be…….

I think this is a sign that we should never see a video posted again.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

the videos have nothing to do with jags wins,and loses. its what i eat at sports bar. last win was vs chargers i had salmon that day.     Loseing 17-0 i order salmon,and all of a sudden jas start playing football.

Salmon comes just before haltime,i eat it for lunch even though its not what i wanted.  I guess i need to eat salmon more often when at sports bar.    

Jags winless when i don't.  2-0 when i do.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

That's it !!! Keep eating salmon Wolfie. Do it for the Jags ....

Salmon is the key. It is known.

Nah it’s definitely the videos they are a curse.

More salmon more corn

That's the key

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2022, 09:21 PM by p_rushing.)

(11-06-2022, 07:33 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/jmbagay/statu...7827946496

Oh Wolfie  Big Grin
He got a football? And those shorts stayed on while being dragged down.

The key is the Jags need a designated streaker at every game. The BCB should start fund raising, get F&F to provide a lawyer, and find fans to do it.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(11-06-2022, 09:20 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-06-2022, 07:33 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/jmbagay/statu...7827946496

Oh Wolfie  Big Grin
He got a football? And those shorts stayed on while being dragged down.

The key is the Jags need a designated streaker at every game. The BCB should start fund raising, get F&F to provide a lawyer, and find fans to do it.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Apparently he did get a football somehow but also apparently fumbled when tackled. Also looking at the security staff trying to tackle him I think we know where the D has got it from. 

A designated streaker isn't the worse idea. We are 1-0 when a streaker invades the field. Keep the streak going!!

Keep eating Salmon. And we want our reaction video this week. Give the fans what they want..

Oh Wolfie  Big Grin

thats not me,i don't live in Jacksonville.

Sports bar salmon sounds like quite the treat.

(11-07-2022, 01:12 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:

Oh Wolfie  Big Grin

Sureeeeee

we will find out this week its not my videos. Jags play chiefs i Kanas city. theres no way they win that game chiefs are super bowl contenders. they are a really strong team at home. 

it would be hard to make a reaction video with dad  sitting there with me. He doesn't know i make the videos.

(11-06-2022, 05:54 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: the videos have nothing to do with jags wins,and loses. its what i eat at sports bar. last win was vs chargers i had salmon that day.     Loseing 17-0 i order salmon,and all of a sudden jas start playing football.

Salmon comes just before haltime,i eat it for lunch even though its not what i wanted.  I guess i need to eat salmon more often when at sports bar.    

Jags winless when i don't.  2-0 when i do.

corn on the side?

Looks like corn won the vote, corn is a winner wolfie

(11-07-2022, 08:51 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we will find out this week its not my videos. Jags play chiefs i Kanas city. theres no way they win that game chiefs are super bowl contenders. they are a really strong team at home. 

it would be hard to make a reaction video with dad  sitting there with me. He doesn't know i make the videos.

I could have sworn you guaranteed a Jaguar win recently stating that we always beat teams we aren’t supposed to?

(11-07-2022, 12:34 PM)FatimaJaguar Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 08:51 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we will find out this week its not my videos. Jags play chiefs i Kanas city. theres no way they win that game chiefs are super bowl contenders. they are a really strong team at home. 

I could have sworn you guaranteed a Jaguar win recently stating that we always beat teams we aren’t supposed to?

no i didn't gurantee a win,i just said somewere along the lines jags will beat a team they are not supposed to. it won't be the chiefs,they are way to good.

(11-07-2022, 03:56 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Sports bar salmon sounds like quite the treat.

lol .... hey, nothing wrong with having a 16 year old stoned kid prepping the salmon on the same grill that is primarily used for the burgers and jerk grilled wings.  As long as it comes with 2 sides and they don't charge extra when you double up the sides with onion rings, then I'm all in Smile

(11-07-2022, 01:12 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:

Oh Wolfie  Big Grin

Jaguars Woman?  Is that you?

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2022, 03:51 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I heard when the Seahawks got rid of Russell Wilson, they just instructed their fans to eat more salmon so it appears to be working for them too.

(11-07-2022, 03:49 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 01:12 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: thats not me,i don't live in Jacksonville.

Jaguars Woman?  Is that you?

OH MY ... what ever happened to JW?????