Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I vote for Dewey Wingard to start at SS

I think I misheard Lags. I would still start him over Jenkins.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-15-2022, 02:24 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I think I misheard Lags. I would still start him over Jenkins.

Maybe we could get some 3 safety looks with Dewey, Cisco, and Jenkins?

(12-15-2022, 03:53 PM)Kane Wrote:
(12-15-2022, 02:24 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I think I misheard Lags. I would still start him over Jenkins.

Maybe we could get some 3 safety looks with Dewey, Cisco, and Jenkins?

I think in certain zone situations, having all 3 on the field could work to our advantage.  I actually think I saw Dewey in with Cisco and Jenkins a time or two during the KC game.  I was drinking at the time, so don't hold me to it...

(12-17-2022, 09:56 AM)carp8dm Wrote:
(12-15-2022, 03:53 PM)Kane Wrote: Maybe we could get some 3 safety looks with Dewey, Cisco, and Jenkins?

I think in certain zone situations, having all 3 on the field could work to our advantage.  I actually think I saw Dewey in with Cisco and Jenkins a time or two during the KC game.  I was drinking at the time, so don't hold me to it...

I saw the same thing. I don't remember if they explained it but you also saw it then it probably happened

did he play ?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-18-2022, 07:21 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: did he play ?

He had at least one tackle on a low snap count. 

I'll check snap counts when they are posted. Either way - Jenkins sure seems motivated to stick around at SS

As much as I malign Jenkins coverage ability - he has shown a knack for being in position to capitalize on bad throws, tipped passes and busted routes.  Up and down vs the run, but makes an eye popping play from time to time. He's making what seemed an easy cut not so easy.