Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TWITAFCS - Week 10

Bullseye, sorry if I'm steppin on toes, any time you feel up to resuming the helm, it's yours!

Okie doke folks, heading into the final stretch of games, time to make those bold calls to make up ground on the leaders who obviously have been cheating their way to the top. A relatively predictable week 9 ensured that few were able to gain in the standings. Here;s this week's slate of games:

Broncos @ tacks: Now that Jeff Saturday is a coach, Nate Hackett can surrender the Most Clueless HC title. Note that giving up the title doesn't actually improve his capabilities any. The tacks should handle this one just fine.

tinhorns @ NYG: Daboll will have his team ready to prove that last week was an anomaly. Can the tinhorns slow that offense? Kinda wondering if weather will be a factor.

JAX @ KC: The Jags broke the losing streak last week with a comeback win that seemed more handed to them than taken by force. KC's had their hands full with the AFCS this season. This could be a hard fought battle or a washout, but KC appears to have the upper hand.

indynoplace @ LVR: Give Irsay credit, he's managed to garner all the headlines this week, but maybe not for the right reasons. LVR has a dismal pass rush, and Ehlinger endured a 9-sack performance the week prior. LVR should manage to get an easy win, but make it look difficult.

As for my 14-12-1 record, my selections:

tacks (home) 23 broncs 13
NYG 34 tinhorns 12
KC 31 Jags 20
LVR 11 indy 3

Good luck!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

lets see im  18-8-1 overal,not to bad. 

this week i will go with 

tittians

colts

Giants

chiefs

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-10-2022, 09:34 AM)Mikey Wrote: Bullseye, sorry if I'm steppin on toes, any time you feel up to resuming the helm, it's yours!

Okie doke folks, heading into the final stretch of games, time to make those bold calls to make up ground on the leaders who obviously have been cheating their way to the top. A relatively predictable week 9 ensured that few were able to gain in the standings. Here;s this week's slate of games:

Broncos @ tacks: Now that Jeff Saturday is a coach, Nate Hackett can surrender the Most Clueless HC title. Note that giving up the title doesn't actually improve his capabilities any. The tacks should handle this one just fine.

tinhorns @ NYG: Daboll will have his team ready to prove that last week was an anomaly. Can the tinhorns slow that offense? Kinda wondering if weather will be a factor.

JAX @ KC: The Jags broke the losing streak last week with a comeback win that seemed more handed to them than taken by force. KC's had their hands full with the AFCS this season. This could be a hard fought battle or a washout, but KC appears to have the upper hand.

indynoplace @ LVR: Give Irsay credit, he's managed to garner all the headlines this week, but maybe not for the right reasons. LVR has a dismal pass rush, and Ehlinger endured a 9-sack performance the week prior. LVR should manage to get an easy win, but make it look difficult.

NYG 34 tinhorns 12
KC 31 Jags 20
LVR 11 indy 3

Good luck!
No toes stepped upon here.

I've always maintained I've considered the threads "board property" for want of better phrasing.

You guys have done a great job with this.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

16-9-1 overall

Titans over Broncos
Giants over Texans
Chiefs over Jaguars
Raiders over Colts
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2022, 12:36 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

Live from Dallas Love Field.

Seems like another gimmee week.

Chefs
Gints
Tacks
Raidahs

Oh yeah, 19-7-1.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Overall 17-9-1

Tacks
LV
NYG
Jags

I’m not giving up on blind homerism with the jags just yet. Would be a great feeling to beat KC and gain a game back on you guys lol

Seems like pretty easy choices this week.

Raiders
Titans
Chiefs
Giants

Last Week: 3-1
Overall: 17-9-1
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

3-1 last week, so 15-10 so far.

This week I'll take the AFCS to lose except for the titans. So Las Vegas, NY, KC, and the stink'n tacks should get the win.

I agree with the picks for this week

Tacks
Giants
Chiefs
Raiders

Last week:   3 - 1

Overall:      17 - 9- 1
"So you're saying there's a chance!".   - Lloyd Christmas

16-10-1 entering the week

Also going with:

Quifs
tacks
Raiders
Giants.

9-14-1

Tacks, Giants, Chiefs, colts

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Coming in at 11-15-1. I should just make things easy on myself since this looks like a chalk week. But since I can't win, lets make it interesting at least.

Tacks over the Broncos. Tacks almost pulled the upset last week, and should be able to handle the most disappointing team not named Green Bay. I might feel different if the game was in Colorado. It's not.
Giants over Texans. I almost feel bad for how awful the Texans are.
Raiders over colts. The coin flip came up their way, but this game is going to be closer than most think. I could see Indy pulling it out.
and...

Jags shock the NFL world and beat the Chiefs in Arrowhead in our annual repeat of last years Bills game.

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2022, 06:50 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

For all that is Holy, will some team in our Division please rise up and knock off the stinkin Tacks? Colts, Texans, us, I don't care. Just someone knock them back down to .500 or lower.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(11-12-2022, 11:35 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: 9-14-1

Tacks, Giants, Chiefs, colts

4-0, first time this season. If only I had got my picks in last week I would be 0.500, but Im not. Looks like I will be keeping ahead of the paddy wagon after all.
13-14-1

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2022, 12:37 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-10-2022, 10:11 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: lets see im  18-8-1 overal,not to bad. 

this week i will go with 

tittians

colts

Giants

chiefs

4-0 this week  moves my overall record to  

22-8-1

Rico are you,and i now tied for first in AFC south pick em?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-10-2022, 09:14 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Overall 17-9-1

Tacks
LV
NYG
Jags

I’m not giving up on blind homerism with the jags just yet. Would be a great feeling to beat KC and gain a game  back on you guys lol

2-2

Overall: 19-11-1

Well blind homerism hurt again lol

(11-10-2022, 09:34 AM)Mikey Wrote: [...]

NYG 34 tinhorns 12
KC 31 Jags 20
LVR 11 indy 3

Good luck!

3-1, 17-13-1 for the year. Might squeak into the playoffs if I keep this up!

(11-10-2022, 12:29 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 16-9-1 overall

Titans over Broncos
Giants over Texans
Chiefs over Jaguars
Raiders over Colts

3-1 this week
19-10-1 overall
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(11-10-2022, 12:34 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Live from Dallas Love Field.

Seems like another gimmee week.

Chefs
Gints
Tacks
Raidahs

Oh yeah, 19-7-1.

3-1

22-8-1
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-12-2022, 07:05 PM)Jags Wrote: 16-10-1 entering the week

Also going with:

Quifs