Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TWITAFCS - Week 11

Another Thursday game on the schedule, so be sure to get your picks in early!

Jeff Saturday pulls a rookie move and replaced the inept Sam Ehlinger with please-don't-get-hurt Matt Ryan, and cost many of us a perfect week of prognostication. About a month and a half left in the season (yikes!), so make the most of your selections!

tacks@Pack: The division is TN's to lose. Rodgers is doing his darnedest to carry the Pack, but after how the tacks harrassed Mahomes a few weeks back, I see this one being a washout.

Redacteds at tinhorns: Snyder's team played a great game to get a major upset on the road last week. If they play like that again, the tinhorns will be in for a long day.

Iggles at horseshoes: Sorry, jeff, you don't get a gimme two weeks in a row. Iggles will be looking to make a statement that Monday was a fluke.

Jax @ bye: putting this one in since we already have Snowy on record for this being a loss. Don't think I ain't holding you to that, Snowy. Wink

As for me, tacks win, indy and houston both eat an L, and Duval enjoys a Sunday on the couch. 17-13-1 going into Sunday.

Good luck!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

22-8-1 overall.

I don't think things are as cut and dried as they were the last two weeks, even though we did have a couple of upsets.

Birds are the seemingly easy pick, even though they looked pretty flawed on Monday.

Going out on a limb with the Texans.

And in what seems like a tossup game, especially since it's in Lambeau, I'm going with the Tacks.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

3-1 last week, so up to 18-11 so far. (Damn colts)

This week I'll take the packers, texans, eagles, and Jax to tie the bye.

I'm thinking the packers game will be something like 20-13, with the titans failing to get much going as the packers focus on shutting henry down.

The commies beat the eagles, so they've gotten their quota for the month, the texans can take this one. Something like 13-10 texans.

The eagles over the colts is an easy call, especially since they just got their quota of losses for the month. Something like 24-17 eagles.

The Jaguars will manage to not lose to the bye this week, and come out with the tie. (*phew*)

3-1 last week
19-10-1 overall

Titans over Packers
Commanders over Texans
Eagles over Colts
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

22-8-1  going into this weeks games.  Here is why jags end up loseing to thier bye.  

Texans beat commanders 

Tittians over packers

Colts beat Eagles

due to everyone in division winning this week jags therefore lost to thier bye.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I will take:

Pack.............with the upset at home
Commies......because the Tinhorns are only capable of beating us, and
Eagles..........thier defensive front should make the Clots offensive line look offensive.

Since the Jags will lose to the bye in overtime, that means I think our division goes O-fer this week.

Last week:   3 - 1

Overall:      20 - 10- 1
"So you're saying there's a chance!".   - Lloyd Christmas

Pack
Commies
Iggles

19-11-1

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2022, 08:35 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

I’ll take:
Packers
Eagles
Commanders
And the bye week.

19-11-1 entering the week.

Eagles
Packers
Commies

Last week:  3-1
Overall:  20-10-1
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

Eagles
Pack
Commanders

Last week: 4-0
Overall 13-14-1

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Lambo is now a Tack for at least this TNF.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

Coming in 13-17-1 after last week's bold Jags pick.

I'm taking the Pack over the Tacks. I like the Lambeau home advantage and Green Bay's performance last week.
Eagles over the colts. Way to go Jeff Saturday in proving the critics wrong last week, but the Eagles are a juggernaut.
Texans beat the Commanders at home. Neither one of them are a particularly good team, and the Texans are overdue.

i will be out of town for week 12 pickem so im going to make them a week ahead of time.   

tittians over bengals

colts over steelers

Dolphins over Texans

Ravans over jags

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2022, 12:37 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-16-2022, 07:08 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 22-8-1  going into this weeks games.  Here is why jags end up loseing to thier bye.  

Texans beat commanders 

Tittians over packers

Colts beat Eagles

bad week for me this week. 1-2 moveing my record   to  23-10-1

Colts got robbed on last possion there was a face ask on matt ryan,and no call. if it was the jags refs would've throwen it in a heart beat. refs love the eagles,refs love all citys in NFL expect for Jacksonville.

(11-17-2022, 03:00 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Eagles
Pack
Commanders

Last week: 4-0
Overall 13-14-1

2-1
15-15-1 overall
I did it! 0.500, now the jags just have to get there

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(11-16-2022, 08:34 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ll take:
Packers
Eagles
Commanders
And the bye week.

19-11-1 entering the week.

2-1

21-12-1

(11-16-2022, 02:46 PM)RicoTx Wrote: 22-8-1 overall.

I don't think things are as cut and dried as they were the last two weeks, even though we did have a couple of upsets.

Birds are the seemingly easy pick, even though they looked pretty flawed on Monday.

Going out on a limb with the Texans.

And in what seems like a tossup game, especially since it's in Lambeau, I'm going with the Tacks.

2-1

24-9-1
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2022, 09:36 AM by Mikey.)

(11-20-2022, 06:58 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(11-16-2022, 07:08 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 22-8-1  going into this weeks games.  Here is why jags end up loseing to thier bye.  

Texans beat commanders 

Tittians over packers

Colts beat Eagles

bad week for me this week. 1-2 moveing my record   to  23-10

Colts got robbed on last possion there was a face ask on matt ryan,and no call. if it was the jags refs would've throwen it in a heart beat. refs love the eagles,refs love all citys in NFL expect for Jacksonville.

The price you pay for sticking to a bit.

(11-16-2022, 12:30 PM)Mikey Wrote: As for me, tacks win, indy and houston both eat an L, and Duval enjoys a Sunday on the couch. 17-13-1 going into Sunday.

Good luck!

Woo! 3-0, 20-13-1 on the year.

If nobody objects, I may post the next week's thread tomorrow in case folks are traveling for turkey times. If you want to drop preview picks in here, I'll carry them over to the new thread. If you are traveling, be safe, and we'll expect full reports on the spread that you overate from Smile

(11-16-2022, 07:05 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 3-1 last week
19-10-1 overall

Titans over Packers
Commanders over Texans
Eagles over Colts

3-0 this week
22-10-1 overall
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.