Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TWITAFCS - Week 12

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2022, 12:45 PM by Mikey. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: formatting )

This Week in the AFC South starts a little earlier this week, just in case folks are traveling. Last week gave pickers a good chance to improve their records, as we start to separate pretenders from contenders. More of the same? We shall see! Feel free to wait around and make your picks after the turkey-induced coma. Here's this week's slate:

tinhorns @ Miami: The tins at the Phins, Mike McDaniel may be the surprise of the league. Guess it helps to put some of the best WR on the field with your young QB, tinhorns do the smart thing and keep looking ahead to April's darft. This one shouldn't be close.

Bungles @ tacks: The tacks have been playing well recently. The bungles barely beat a rebuilding Steeler team last Sunday. Cincy's line is suspect, and TN's DL is not. Look for JoeyB to be running for his life this weekend.

ratbirds @ Duval: Not going to say it's impossible for the good guys to get the win, but it will require a near-perfect game in all 3 phases to pull off the upset. They are capable. Our LB vs. Lamar on the run is the scariest matchup, for me at least.

Steelers @ indynoplace: This is a nationally-televised game. I have no idea how, or why. Watch at your own risk, nuff said.

For me, I bring my 20-13-1 record and choose Miami, tacks, ratbirds and horseshoes.

PS - Snowy, we got you down for the same from the last thread, if you need to make any changes get em in before Sunday!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

22-10-1

Dolphins over Texans
Bengals over Titans
Ravens over Jaguars
Colts over Steelers
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

I think Jags win this one going away.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

Dolphins
Titans
Jaguars
Colts

Last Week:  2-1
Overall:  22-11-1
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

24-9-1

Fish
Tacks
Ravens
Clots
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2022, 08:00 PM by Redrunt82.)

Fins
Titans
Ratbirds
Stoolers

Last week:   2 - 1

Overall:      22 - 11- 1
"So you're saying there's a chance!".   - Lloyd Christmas

(11-23-2022, 07:59 PM)Redrunt82 Wrote: Fins
Titans
Ratbirds
Stoolers

23-10-1. Lets see with this weeks picks ill take      dolphins,tittians,colts,   jags. coming off a bye,so I'm gonna take Jags over ravens

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Dolphins, tacks, ravens colts
2-1 last week
15-15-1 overall

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Coming in at 14-19-1 after going 1-2 last week.

Dolphins over Tinhorns. Best team versus worst team.
Steelers over Colts. Coin flip game.
Tacks over Bengals. I'm buying the Burrow hype, but the tacks are pretty good and the bengals are shorthanded
Jags over Ravens. Because I'm not competitive in my picks this year, and rooting for the Jags still feels good.

1-2 last week ([bleep] the folts and tuck the facks) 19-13 so far.

I'll go fins, tacks, balt, and indy.

I don't even feel like working more about my thoughts than that.

Again, tuck the facks.

Dolphins
Ravens
clots
tacks

21-12-1

(11-23-2022, 09:38 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(11-23-2022, 07:59 PM)Redrunt82 Wrote: Fins
Titans
Ratbirds
Stoolers

23-10-1. Lets see with this weeks picks ill take      dolphins,tittians,colts,   jags. coming off a bye,so I'm gonna take Jags over ravens

so far for this week i am 2-1

Go steelers haha. The colts are. getting booed st half time. Keep it up steelers!

(11-23-2022, 12:18 PM)RicoTx Wrote: 24-9-1

Fish
Tacks
Ravens
Clots

Worst week.  

1-3

25-12-1 overall

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2022, 09:05 AM by snowwolf776.)

(11-28-2022, 02:05 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(11-23-2022, 09:38 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 23-10-1. Lets see with this weeks picks ill take      dolphins,tittians,colts,   jags. coming off a bye,so I'm gonna take Jags over ravens

so far for this week i am 2-1

ok i went 2-2 this week which moves me to  25-12-1 overall

with only a few weeks left of football can someone please figure out the overall standing for the top 10 in this pick em please. I mean from like 1st to 2coned,3rd,and so on. please. 

I can't do that myself,im not good at that part of standingd

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2022, 10:40 AM by Mikey.)

(11-29-2022, 08:44 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(11-23-2022, 12:18 PM)RicoTx Wrote: 24-9-1

Fish
Tacks
Ravens
Clots

Worst week.  

1-3

25-12-1 overall

Matched your picks, leaving me at 21-16-1. Best I can probably hope for is a wild card berth at this point!

(11-29-2022, 09:02 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(11-28-2022, 02:05 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: so far for this week i am 2-1

ok i went 2-2 this week which moves me to  25-12-1 overall

with only a few weeks left of football can someone please figure out the overall standing for the top 10 in this pick em please. I mean from like 1st to 2coned,3rd,and so on. please. 

no trophy involved, just look to see if anyone has a better record than your own. Don't sell yourself short, wolfie

(11-29-2022, 10:38 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 08:44 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Worst week.  

1-3

25-12-1 overall

Matched your picks, leaving me at 21-16-1. Best I can probably hope for is a wild card berth at this point!

(11-29-2022, 09:02 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: ok i went 2-2 this week which moves me to  25-12-1 overall

no trophy involved, just look to see if anyone has a better record than your own. Don't sell yourself short, wolfie

But I want to know who's in two coned.

(11-29-2022, 10:54 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 10:38 AM)Mikey Wrote: Matched your picks, leaving me at 21-16-1. Best I can probably hope for is a wild card berth at this point!

But I want to know who's in two coned.

three cone discussion goes in the college thread, TYVM

(11-22-2022, 02:00 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 22-10-1

Dolphins over Texans
Bengals over Titans
Ravens over Jaguars
Colts over Steelers

2-2 this week
24-12-1 overall
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(11-27-2022, 12:26 PM)Jags Wrote: Dolphins
Ravens
clots
tacks

21-12-1

Ouch 1-3 this week. 

22-15-1