Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Zay Jones. The man, the myth, the legend?

(11-27-2022, 05:45 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I LOVE HIM
Lol, clown

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-27-2022, 06:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 05:45 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I LOVE HIM
Lol, clown
Today I love him!

(11-27-2022, 06:03 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 06:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol, clown
Today I love him!

"Trash"

(11-27-2022, 06:03 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 06:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol, clown
Today I love him!

You're such a prostitute. Lol

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2022, 06:09 PM by Cleatwood.)

(11-27-2022, 06:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 06:03 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Today I love him!

"Trash"
Dude. Get over it.

Everyone gets stuff wrong occasionally. Remember when you said the Jags would regret trading JRob? He was a healthy scratch.

Stop worrying about me and enjoy the win big guy.

(11-27-2022, 06:06 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

Yes mam!

It’s easy to buy my love. Just play well!

Big Play Zay

Zay must have still been nursing his early season injury the past few weeks.   Healthy Zay is GOOD Zay.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2022, 06:18 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(11-27-2022, 06:06 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

Lololol

(11-27-2022, 06:08 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 06:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: "Trash"
Dude. Get over it.

Everyone gets stuff wrong occasionally. Remember when you said the Jags would regret trading JRob? He was a healthy scratch.

Stop worrying about me and enjoy the win big guy.

(11-27-2022, 06:06 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: You're such a prostitute. Lol
Yes mam!

It’s easy to buy my love. Just play well!
Ain't nobody worried about you miss.  Although it is funny lol.  Trev had a great game today, with that said Zay would of had much more than 11 and 145 if it wasn't for a few over throws

(11-27-2022, 07:33 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/BrentASJax/status/15...vj9pPPo8Dg

Underrated  imo.  He isn't elite or even a great WR but he is a good WR and is still improving.  He's always had talent and finally starting to live up to it.  He's keeps getting better and him and Trev have a nice connection

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2022, 10:51 PM by Jagulars.)

Ravens D went soft in the 2nd half. Zay capitalized on it and destroyed them. I like to see him be more consistent like this in the last 6 games.

He went beastmode today. 11 receptions  for 145 yards, and I think he had the 2 point conversion for the win! What a game by him and tlaw ofcourse! Wow and just some more wow. One game at a time my friends. 

Next victim.. lions 

Go jags!

Dawg

He catches the damn ball. How many times in the past few years have we lamented the fact that our receivers dropped way too many passes? Zay Jones runs great routes and has great hands.

(04-09-2022, 12:46 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Not to derail the main topic though and turn this into a college football forum post.

Zay Jones. 6'2 - 200 pounds. Coming off his best year at 26 years old since his 2nd year in the NFL. Showed a lot of promise with just 70 targets last year. Averaged 11.6 YPC. That's really not that bad compared to the fact that Marvin Jones had 50 more targets and averaged 11.4 YPC. There's a lot of promise with Zay Jones. Could be one of those guys later on this year where he might slip off the radar a game or two but then you see him pop off one week for 100+ and a TD or two.

[Image: giphy.gif]

This was his best game since week one and week three.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Zay Jones looking worth the money as well. Guy is so smooth on his routes with great hands.

(11-28-2022, 09:52 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: He catches the damn ball.  How many times in the past few years have we lamented the fact that our receivers dropped way too many passes?  Zay Jones runs great routes and has great hands.

I haven't heard much comment about his 2 point conversion catch yesterday. Maybe it wasn't a highlight reel one handed grab, but that was truly a great grab! Lawrence put everything on that ball from about 5 yards away and Zay grabbed it like it was a "floater." Add in the pressure of the situation plus the fact that he had to reach a little to grab it and I consider it to be one of the better catches in Jags history. Had he dropped it, everyone would be talking about that and not the 10 balls he had already caught in the game. The guy has always been known for having excellent hands and this catch was more proof that he deserves that reputation. The 2023 Jaguars receiving corps should look like this:

1. Quinten Johnston: Legitimate deep threat on the outside

2. Calvin Ridley: Best route runner in the NFL prior to suspension at the Y receiving spot.

3. Christian Kirk: Imagine how good he'll be in the slot when defenses account for Johnston and Ridley

4. Zay Jones: Not a bad #4 receiver!

5. Evan Engram: Pay the guy. He has played very well and stayed healthy. Few defenses could stop these 5 receivers and that's not counting Etienne catching screen passes out of the backfield.

Jags won't be picking high enough to land Carter or Anderson so Johnston would be a "no-brainer pick if he is still on the Board when the Jaguars make their selection in round 1. Hopefully he won't run a sub 4.4 forty at the Combine since he'd be gone just like the two defensive studs.

A Day for Zay!
https://twitter.com/_John_Shipley/status...7273759744

He had a hellofagame. Way to go Zay!

Hes got great hands. Gonna be an elite WR4 next year.