Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joey Porter Jr

(12-08-2022, 02:02 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 12:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I watched much more of Surtain than I have on Porter Jr but I was very high on Surtain coming out and he was my top corner.  I think they are pretty similar though as prospect with the slight edge to Surtain coming out of Alabama.  Both about the same height and size, similar corners imo.  I think the combine will be big for Porter Jr, if he has a good combine and runs a 4.4 I think he will be at the top of our board after Anderson and Carter.  I hope the Eagles dont pick ahead of us with the NO pick because I think they would take him to replace Bradberry who will be a FA.  We need the Saints to lose.

After Anderson and Carter, for me right now it is probably Porter Jr, then Skoronski, then Johnston and Hyatt.
I'm having a har time deciding between Johnston and Hyatt.

We could use a big physical receiver like Johnston and a field stretcher like Hyatt.

I'm leaning Hyatt, but still going back and forth.

(12-08-2022, 03:00 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 02:02 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I'm having a har time deciding between Johnston and Hyatt.

We could use a big physical receiver like Johnston and a field stretcher like Hyatt.

Agreed, they are about even for me

What are both of your thoughts on some of the other receivers in this class coming up? In the event they bypass or miss out on a Johnston or Hyatt? What about AT Perry or Josh Downs?
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2022, 03:23 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

If we dont get Porter Jr., Toledos Quinyon Mitchell is the next corner I want.

(12-08-2022, 03:12 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 02:02 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I'm having a har time deciding between Johnston and Hyatt.

(12-08-2022, 03:00 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Agreed, they are about even for me

What are both of your thoughts on some of the other receivers in this class coming up? In the event they bypass or miss out on a Johnston or Hyatt? What about AT Perry or Josh Downs?

I do like Xavier Hutchinson If we want a WR with size.

(12-08-2022, 03:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: If we dont get Porter Jr., Toledos Quinyon Mitchell is the next corner I want.

(12-08-2022, 03:12 PM)Caldrac Wrote: What are both of your thoughts on some of the other receivers in this class coming up? In the event they bypass or miss out on a Johnston or Hyatt? What about AT Perry or Josh Downs?

Good picks. I like Emmanuel Forbes out of Mississippi St. and Garrett Williams out of Syracuse CB wise.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2022, 09:37 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-08-2022, 04:14 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 03:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: If we dont get Porter Jr., Toledos Quinyon Mitchell is the next corner I want.

Good picks. I like Emmanuel Forbes out of Mississippi St. and Garrett Williams out of Syracuse CB wise.

Here's Mitchell I was speaking of

https://twitter.com/PeteThamel/status/15...V61U5HIq9Q

Also this

https://twitter.com/ToledoFB/status/1593...M5owUl3x3w

If we don't go CB in the first I'd take a hard look at Mitchell in the 2nd. Could be a sleeper in this draft. I hope he test well and if so he's one of my top guys from the draft

Last year was hoping to get Mitchel in the 2nd but it looks like they have caught on. Being he went to the Senior Bowl he is no longer a sleeper and we will have to get him in the 1st.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It’s crazy that porter made it to the 2nd. What were the commanders thinking lol
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.