Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gene Smith Era is almost done

Quote:Denial. Not just a river in Egypt.

Fact. The end of an era is when the man who ruled it no longer holds that job.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Wasnt Monroe Genes first pick

Not sure.  Wish someone would invent a search engine in which we could obtain quick answers to questions like this.

I want to forget all about gene smith

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

In gene we trust.

Quote:Not sure.  Wish someone would invent a search engine in which we could obtain quick answers to questions like this.

I am sure you know Eugene Monroe was Gene Smith's first pick if you have been a Jaguars fan longer than 7 years.

Quote:I am sure you know Eugene Monroe was Gene Smith's first pick if you have been a Jaguars fan longer than 7 years.

I'm sure you know Carson Tinker is a Jaguars long snapper if you've been a Jaguars fan longer than 3 years.

Quote:I'm sure you know Carson Tinker is a Jaguars long snapper if you've been a Jaguars fan longer than 3 years.

That is totally different.

Quote:I'm sure you know Carson Tinker is a Jaguars long snapper if you've been a Jaguars fan longer than 3 years.
Burn!!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Burn!

Burn what?

Quote:That is totally different.
How? Lol. It's not different just because you think it's different in your head. Logic says otherwise.

Quote:If you truly believe that, you're a bigger douchbag than you portray yourself to be. Was he overdrafted? Perhaps so, which wasn't something he had any control over. But, contrary to your belief, he's been a solid player which is why he's still here. And by the way, we've got a bevy of cheerleaders to demonstrate team spirit..

Solid player lol. He was drafted as a "pass rushing" DT that gets no pressure, never has. Gets swallowed up by guards in the run game. As a big end in this trash scheme he is just as underwhelming. He doesn't do anything. He's just kind of there. We can pick up that type of player off the scrap heap, but why bother I guess, he's been here so long. I'm sure Gus and others in the locker room like the guy.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2016, 06:48 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:How? Lol. It's not different just because you think it's different in your head. Logic says otherwise.

The media showed Gene Smith on TV, wrote articles about him, etc. They ignore Carson Tinker like he does not exist. How is that similar?

Quote:The media showed Gene Smith on TV, wrote articles about him, etc. They ignore Carson Tinkers like he does not exist.

Obviously a real Jags fan would know his name is Tinker. His name is NOT Tinkers. Obviously you don't know how to speak English.

Quote:Obviously a real Jags fan would know his name is Tinker. His name is NOT Tinkers. Obviously you don't know how to speak English.

You typed that before I edited the s out.

Whoah!? Wait a sec. She knows Genes first pick yet doesn't know Carson tinker is the long snapper??? Something smells fishy.

Quote:You typed that before I edited the s out.

A real Jags fan would get it right the first time.

You guys are brutal.

Quote:A real Jags fan would get it right the first time.
She won't get that... Lol.

Quote:You guys are brutal.
Not really. She likes to lash at people on here for typo or something that doesn't sound right in her head. Then she can't take it when it's put back on her.

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2016, 06:54 PM by Jags.)

What's the Packers long snappers name? I forgot