Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Report: Shad Khan is ready to fire Trent Balke (Rumor)

Don't know how valid this is, but maybe.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I doubt it only cause Khan is usually painfully slow to make necessary changes.

Based on his history, I seriously doubt it. He'll give him at least another 5 years to completely gut the team, run off Pederson and trade TLaw to the tacks. Then he might begin to think about it.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

This would be a nice Christmas gift

Khan does not have the guts. In a results based league he allows losers to stick around much longer than they should. He is too loyal to a fault.

Report:
(Rumor)

LOL

(12-07-2022, 11:18 PM)Newton Wrote: This would be a nice Christmas gift
Years late.

I'm still expecting Khan will make a role up for him though and we will still be hearing about issues because the new GM and coach have iced out Baalke and it just isn't fair no one is listening to him.

On the rumor, it's probably too good to be true though. We haven't heard any leaks coming out about players or coaches being terrible. Baalke likes to leak and his leak receivers have been silent. So it's unlikely to be true unless Khan has already done it or made it known that it was happening.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Doubt it

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2022, 02:38 AM by ChrisJagBoy. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-08-2022, 01:39 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Report:
(Rumor)

LOL

It's the title of the video. I put (Rumor) because I do not know if theres any credibility to the claim but I don't think UCF Jaguar is a dishonest person.

In other 'rumoured' news: Trevor Lawrence is a secret cross dresser, Urban Meyer is being hired as consultant for the 'kicking' game, and we are trading Josh Allen for 3 #1 draft picks.

Are we really so devoid of hope at 4-8 that we have to devolve to threads like this?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-07-2022, 11:05 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Based on his history, I seriously doubt it. He'll give him at least another 5 years to completely gut the team, run off Pederson and trade TLaw to the tacks. Then he might begin to think about it.

I agree that Khan's history suggests no ability to evaluate the performance of coaches and personnel people in a reasonable timeframe, but hopefully he won't waste half of Trevor's career with people running personnel that can't evaluate talent.

(12-08-2022, 09:02 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(12-07-2022, 11:05 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Based on his history, I seriously doubt it. He'll give him at least another 5 years to completely gut the team, run off Pederson and trade TLaw to the tacks. Then he might begin to think about it.

I agree that Khan's history suggests no ability to evaluate the performance of coaches and personnel people in a reasonable timeframe, but hopefully he won't waste half of Trevor's career with people running personnel that can't evaluate talent.

Agreed, hopefully.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Believe it when I see it. Said it back when Khan was questioned by the media during the introduction of Pederson. He was just paying the fans lip service by entertaining the idea of hiring another VP to oversee everything behind the scenes. Then he had Spielman in the building.

The problem now, is that, he opened that can of worms earlier this year. The only thing that more than likely saved Baalke's [BLEEP] was Lawrence getting hot and beating the clots in week 17, which, historically, that's not really unusual. Will be interesting to see what happens if these next five games are atrocious like they were in Detroit.

And, again, broken record on my part. BUT.... he DID spend a [BLEEP] ton of money and draft capital over the last two years on defense and in particular defenders that are stout against the run. Every team's off season goal is to figure out how to win their division. With Taylor and Henry in your division it makes sense that you're looking to shutdown a running attack at least four times per year.

They did it the first time. Then they got absolutely handled in the passing game the second time with the clots. Verdict is still out with the tacks but I really feel like if they [BLEEP] the bed and Henry returns to King status against us? Baalke needs to be shown the door as soon as the New Year starts. Caldwell may need to be shown the door as well.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-08-2022, 02:37 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 01:39 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Report:
(Rumor)

LOL

It's the title of the video. I put (Rumor) because I do not know if theres any credibility to the claim but I don't think UCF Jaguar is a dishonest person.

He actually got tangled up in some controversy in the offseason for floating something that turned out to be garbage. 

Seems like a good guy that just homers too hard on stuff like this at times. Wanting something to be true doesn't mean not is.

Khan is the worst owner in all sports.

This clown needs to sell the team already and focus on fake wrestling a little more.

(12-08-2022, 11:30 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 02:37 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: It's the title of the video. I put (Rumor) because I do not know if theres any credibility to the claim but I don't think UCF Jaguar is a dishonest person.

Seems like a good guy that just homers too hard 

That's pretty funny coming from you.  Laughing

(12-08-2022, 11:50 AM)MyKids Wrote: Khan is the worst owner in all sports.

This clown needs to sell the team already and focus on fake wrestling a little more.

To which multibillion dollar owner who won't immediately want an immediate deal for brand new stadium and then threaten to move or actually move the team?

Yes, Kahn said the stadium situation needs to be addressed but appears to willing to have some patience on the front, and has given no real indications he had considered moving the team.

watch the video,and you will see. UCF never said Khan was ready to fire Balke. he even menttionted its probbley wishful thinking,and it would be nice if he did. also said a lot of jags fans don't like Trent Balke.  Hes not only problom with Jags though. 

Khan needs to sell the team to a person with football knowdelge.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(12-08-2022, 11:50 AM)MyKids Wrote: Khan is the worst owner in all sports.

You're doing great. Keep it up.

People saying Khan is the worst owner blows my mind. I think any smart business man who owned this team would have already moved it.. every week our stadium is either half full, or has more of the opposing teams fans. Khan at the very least has kept his word to Weaver that he'd keep the team in Jax and I'll forever be grateful of that.