Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TWIAFCS week 14

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2022, 11:39 AM by snowwolf776. Edited 2 times in total.)

only 2 games to pick this week due to a division game being played,and colts are on thier bye.  

Texans @ Cowboys- this game is simple its in Dallas, Texans suck unless they play jags. Cowboys should win this game in a runaway blowout. 

Jags@ tittians- Jags just got blowen out by lions, tittians are on a 2 game loseing streak jags qb is injuryed,and its not even 100% sure he will play.  Trevor or no Trevor tittians have jags number for yearsonly difference with Trevvor playing,and not playing is jags will get more points with then without.

my overall record in this pick em is 29-12-1  with that being said beloew is my picks for this week.

cowboys

tittians--they are at home, and have jags number.

I hope i did good with  realistic information.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-08-2022, 10:19 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: only 2 games to pick this week due to a division game being played,and colts are on thier bye.  

Texans @ Cowboys- this game is simple its in Dallas, Texans suck unless they play jags. Cowboys should win this game in a runaway blowout. 

Jags@ tittians- Jags just got blowen out by lions, tittians are on a 2 game loseing streak jags qb is injuryed,and its not even 100% sure he will play.  Trevor or no Trevor tittians have jags number for yearsonly difference with Trevvor playing,and not playing is jags will get more points with then without.

my overall record in this pick em is 29-12-1  with that being said beloew is my picks for this week.

cowboys

tittians  

No you didn’t.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-08-2022, 11:20 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 10:19 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: only 2 games to pick this week due to a division game being played,and colts are on thier bye.  

cowboys

tittians  

No you didn’t.

well then maybe someone else better make a better post then for this weeks AFC south pick  em.

Just stopped by to do this, thanks for starting a thread.

3-1 last week, and 24-17-1 on the season. Not much chance to make up ground this week.

DAL 31 tinhorns 13: Give the tinhorns' D credit, they made sure Watson wasn't gonna beat them. The rest of their units didn't get the memo, and let the Browns score in a variety of ways. They won't be nearly as motivated to stifle Dak and Co.

tacks (home) 32 Jags 20: We spent a ton in the offseason specifically to address D. Henry and dominant run games. Unfortunately, the tacks aren't one-dimensional and will be motivated to win against a divisional team while proving to the owners that they should not be the next to get the ax.

28-12-1 overall
4-0 last week

Cowboys over Texans
Titans over Jaguars
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Cowgirls
Tacks

Last week:   3 - 1

Overall:      27 - 14- 1
"So you're saying there's a chance!".   - Lloyd Christmas

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2022, 09:54 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

29-12-1 overall

Cowboys.  Texans should hope there is a mercy rule.

Jags.  I have absolutely no reason to make this pick.  I’ve had the flu all week so possibly it’s affecting my senses.  (I reserve the right to change this pick if Lawrence doesn’t start)

cowboys titans - this feels like an easy one. Hope the Jags surprise me and take it to the tacks.
20-18-1
4-0 last week

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

It looks like it will be decided at game time sunday rather Trevor plays or not.

After going 3-1 last week, coming in at 20-21-1. I'm slowly clawing my way back to .500!

I'll take the Cowboys in a laugher. I'll be surprised if they don't win by more than 15.

And, of course, I'll take the Jags again over the tacks. If we stop Derrick Henry, Tannehill can still beat us with his arm. Somehow, he doesn't this time.

Cowboys
Titans

I’ll look up my record after next week.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

25-16-1

Cowboys
tacks

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2022, 11:42 AM by snowwolf776. Edited 2 times in total.)

I'll stuck to my org. picks for this week.

(12-11-2022, 08:26 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I'm doing my best to keep up with Rico until last week of football.  I changed my Jags pick caue he took Jags. I'm going to pick same as Rico as long as we are tied.  if he changes his pick to tittians before game time i want to change my pick back to tittians to.  if he stays jags,ill stay jags.

That’s kinda lame.  I get the strategy but, smh.

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2022, 09:39 AM by snowwolf776.)

if the nfl team i cheer for can't win the Super Bowl i want a chance to win bragging rights on the messege booard.

(12-11-2022, 09:39 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: if the nfl team i cheer for can't win the Super Bowl i want a chance to win bragging rights on the messege booard.

You have a shot to take the lead if he keeps the Jags pick.  

If you pick whatever Rico picks,  I’m not sure what there is to brag about.  It’s his picks at that point, not yours.

(12-11-2022, 10:10 AM)Jags Wrote:
(12-11-2022, 09:39 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: if the nfl team i cheer for can't win the Super Bowl i want a chance to win bragging rights on the messege booard.

You have a shot to take the lead if he keeps the Jags pick.  

If you pick whatever Rico picks,  I’m not sure what there is to brag about.  It’s his picks at that point, not yours.

good point there.

23-17 coming into the week, and I'm done picking the Jaguars to play anything like they're decent.

I'll take the cowboys and the titans, because God hates me. Cowboys by something like 38-13 and the titans by something like 27-10.

(12-08-2022, 09:51 PM)RicoTx Wrote: 29-12-1 overall

Jags.  I have absolutely no reason to make this pick.  I’ve had the flu all week so possibly it’s affecting my senses.  (I reserve the right to change this pick if Lawrence doesn’t start)

Yeah baby!

2-0

31-12-1

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2022, 06:16 PM by Jags.)

Wolfie, looks like you should’ve copied Rico, haha.

(12-11-2022, 07:56 AM)Jags Wrote: 25-16-1

Cowboys
tacks

1-1. Glad I got the Jags game wrong.

26-17-1

(12-11-2022, 05:34 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 09:51 PM)RicoTx Wrote: 29-12-1 overall

Yeah baby!

2-0

31-12-1

Well done!