Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 14 Jags @ tacks ***

Jags in a must win game to keep any sliver of hope for the playoffs alive. On the other side the titans can all but wrap up.the division with a W today. I'm expecting a much better performance from the team after the lions bent em over their knees and spanked them like little school boys. 

Jags 31
tacks 26

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We know what's going to happen.

Let's hope we're wrong. Maybe today 's the day oir defense stops Henry

if a team is in playoffs or not all Division games are must win. You can't win in NFL until you learn to win your division first.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Not really interested in what is about to transpire on that field today. Why ruin a perfectly crisp Sunday?

(12-11-2022, 09:23 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Jags in a must win game to keep any sliver of hope for the playoffs alive. On the other side the titans can all but wrap up.the division with a W today. I'm expecting a much better performance from the team after the lions bent em over their knees and spanked them like little school boys. 

Jags 31
tacks 26

Playoffs?

(12-11-2022, 10:06 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-11-2022, 09:23 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Jags in a must win game to keep any sliver of hope for the playoffs alive. On the other side the titans can all but wrap up.the division with a W today. I'm expecting a much better performance from the team after the lions bent em over their knees and spanked them like little school boys. 

Jags 31
tacks 26

Playoffs?

Yes, playoffs

I don't see the Jags defense suddenly finding a way to stop the bleeding.

Not enough talent - and poor utilization of the talent on hand.

31- 24 bad guys

I don’t see a win here.

Don't answer untill the end of the game...

Do you believe in miracles?

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2022, 10:27 AM by Jagulars. Edited 1 time in total.)

Mike Caldwell: (Grabbing a seat. Eating out of a bag of popcorn. Shrugs)

Seriously. I like to see adjustments during the match on defense if something isn't working.

(12-11-2022, 10:26 AM)Jagulars Wrote: Mike Caldwell: (Grabbing a seat. Eating out of a bag of popcorn. Shrugs)

Seriously. I like to see adjustments during the match on defense if something isn't working.

While I wholeheartedly agree - we actually have seen Caldwell make changes from half-to-half and from week to week.

It's just that none of them have worked -  and none of them have involved the position changes of certain players that fans are hoping for. 

Fingers crossed he finds a way to get these guys to step up this week.

I refuse to believe we can play good football. Everytime I expect a win, we lose.. With that said, Titans smoke us.

(12-11-2022, 10:22 AM)carp8dm Wrote: Don't answer untill the end of the game...

Do you believe in miracles?

I do believe in miracles.  The fact that I'm sitting here posting on this message is because of one.

The real question is if we’ll see another long Derrick Henry TD run while tossing Jaguars players to the side like rag dolls.

Glad to see everyone is in the holiday spirit today.

I don't know.. Woke up today, and something's telling me that it's gonna be a good day..

[Image: Screenshot-20221211-102803-Samsung-Internet.jpg]
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Another great day we get to watch our favorite team. Let us hope for some heart and great play today. I'm fired up and ready. It's just over a couple more hours until game time.

Let go jags! Please

(12-11-2022, 11:07 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Glad to see everyone is in the holiday spirit today.

Although the team had a losing record, we were all living in a bubble of hope because of how competitively we lost. Last week was a big fat goose egg that only the Jaguars could have laid. How does a team go from beating the Ravens like that to the debacle we saw against the Lions? Only us. Only us. This team holds multiple NFL records for magnitudes and methods of losses and failures. 

Hopefully (there's that dangerous word again), that game was only a blip and Caldwell gets his [BLEEP] together. Past experience tells us it's the beginning of the slide of doom. Maybe Pederson can show his grit and leadership to get things back to at least losing competitively instead of the disgrace that bedevils us season after season. The Defense's big turd in Detroit took us from having the confidence to play competitively to the same old Jags we've known. Couple that with the fact the tacks have a long history of rubbing our faces in it, not many of us are optimistic about today's game.

Are we getting Jeckyl or Hyde today?

(12-11-2022, 12:05 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Are we getting Jeckyl or Hyde today?

Hyckyl..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]