Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shocking Discrepancy Found in Maricopa Vote Count

IF it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..... It's Democrat cheating........

Shocking Discrepancy Found in Maricopa Vote Count, and It Was Exactly What Hobbs Needed to Win - Lawsuit

Arizona Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake’s lawsuit, filed on Friday, alleges that there was about a 25,000 vote discrepancy in the total number of ballots Maricopa County initially reported had been cast in the Nov. 8 midterms elections versus the total it reported later that week.

https://www.westernjournal.com/shocking-...n=memelink
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't know if i'd call it 'Shocking'..

I just kinda lol'd when I read it..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Shocking? No, everyone knows Kari Lake won
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

There's a lot more than 25k fraudulent votes in AZ, but hopefully that will be enough to be heard. Wanna make a bet it gets thrown out on standing?

(12-14-2022, 08:55 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: There's a lot more than 25k fraudulent votes in AZ, but hopefully that will be enough to be heard. Wanna make a bet it gets thrown out on standing?

Only traitors question the results of our free, fair, and secure elections.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-14-2022, 08:55 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: There's a lot more than 25k fraudulent votes in AZ, but hopefully that will be enough to be heard. Wanna make a bet it gets thrown out on standing?
It's already been scheduled so not getting thrown out for no standing. Next up is Thursday and a response is due to dismiss the case.

The judge can grant that while not using the no standing excuse. We will have to see what happens end of the week.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Ah, p_dog... the eternal optimist.

25k ballots.
Now find one person where the records say they voted, but they're either dead or say they didn't vote.
Because if those 25k ballots are fraudulent, you should be able to find 25k such people.

On the other hand, those might be ballots connected to legitimate people who legitimately voted, except, their vote was changed. Now think about how many people would need to be in on such an effort. This isn't just sending out Xmas cards. This is a lot of printing and hand-marking things, it would take many man-hours. This is changing the course of history then refusing to talk about it. And every single person involved refuses to take credit for it?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

You.... are... a... sucker.

Did the Apollo astronauts actually land on the moon?
How do you know?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

"Desperate and delusional"

https://www.salon.com/2022/12/13/despera...y-written/

"Failed Arizona Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake's lawsuit seeking to overturn the 2022 midterm election will likely be thrown out due to the generic claims it makes, which are not supported by any evidence, legal experts say."

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2022, 10:00 AM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 1 time in total.)

Perhaps just get better candidates.  Ones that aren't far right and ones that don't reiterate the Trump rhetoric and center Dems will vote for in the general elections.  It's really not that difficult to figure out.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2022, 10:28 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-15-2022, 09:59 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Perhaps just get better candidates.  Ones that aren't far right and ones that don't reiterate the Trump rhetoric and center Dems will vote for in the general elections.  It's really not that difficult to figure out.

Perhaps also the Republicans should stop telling their people to wait until election day to vote.  As a result, Republican voters are subject to bad weather or machines malfunctioning, or anything else that can happen on election day.  Democrats get their votes in early, so less can go wrong for them on election day.

Look at this claim Kari Lake alleges about Maricopa County.  A machine malfunctioned when supposedly 75% of the people in line were Republicans, thereby supposedly disproportionately impacting Republicans.  But whose fault is that?  Why are Republicans waiting until election day to go vote?

Perhaps the Democrats should stop ruining the transparency and accountability of our elections. Democrats didn't get their votes in early... at least not according to the ballot counting that occurred after the election. You know... the once again largely disproportionate number of votes that favor democrats all of the sudden?

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2022, 10:45 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 4 times in total.)

(12-15-2022, 10:26 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Perhaps the Democrats should stop ruining the transparency and accountability of our elections. Democrats didn't get their votes in early... at least not according to the ballot counting that occurred after the election. You know... the once again largely disproportionate number of votes that favor democrats all of the sudden?

In some states, mail in votes are not allowed to be counted until election day.  So people who get their votes in early, by mail, can wind up having their votes counted in the days after the election.  That's what happened in Pennsylvania in 2020, for example.  

You go back and look at what I posted well before the 2020 election.  I said that on election night, Trump would be ahead and he would claim victory, but as the mail in votes were counted, Trump would fall behind and claim election fraud.  And that's exactly what happened.  Because the Democrats pushed mail in voting and the Republicans discouraged it.

But the point I am making in this thread is that Republicans are disproportionately subject to things that can happen on election day because they discourage early voting and mail in voting and they tell their voters to wait until election day to vote.

No [BLEEP], Marty. You're not a [BLEEP] psychic. That's literally the narrative the MSM trotted out months leading up to the election because Democrats broke it. This system is not transparent or accountable. Republicans voting on election day should not matter. There is something corrupt in AZ, and you have to be willfully blind not to see it.

(12-15-2022, 11:01 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: No [BLEEP], Marty. You're not a [BLEEP] psychic. That's literally the narrative the MSM trotted out months leading up to the election because Democrats broke it. This system is not transparent or accountable. Republicans voting on election day should not matter. There is something corrupt in AZ, and you have to be willfully blind not to see it.

I don't care if the mainstream media reported it or not.  It's the truth.  Trump told Republicans not to do mail in voting.  Democrats encouraged it.  Many states who had mail in voting were not allowed to start counting their mail in votes until election day.  So of course Trump was leading on election night.  And when the finally counted the mail in votes, Biden pulled ahead.  And then Trump got on TV and acted like he couldn't understand what happened.  Which makes him either dishonest or stupid.  (Maybe both.)  

The Republican Party lags in mail in voting.  The Democrats encourage their voters to do it.  So naturally, on election day, if a machine malfunctions, Republicans are disproportionately affected.  And that opens the door for a dishonest person like Kari Lake to claim election shenanigans.  

The Republican Party needs to wake up and do like the Democrats- get their votes in early, so they are not affected by things that can happen on election day.  Like Dec. 6 in Georgia- Warnock vs Walker.  It rained on election day and Warnock wins by 51.4% to 48.6%.  Because so many of Warnock's votes were already in, and most of the people who were discouraged from voting by the rain on election day were REPUBLICANS.

Republican mail in votes would just mysteriously disappear at the same rate the Democrat ones get found.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

lol .... perhaps the republicans (Team Trump) should quit telling Georgia republicans NOT TO VOTE. Now that's a total classic.

Yeah... that's the problem.

Is there any lie they peddle that you won't believe? Just name one thing that's been proven false in the last 2 years that you've been on the right side of.