Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shocking Discrepancy Found in Maricopa Vote Count

(12-15-2022, 12:22 AM)mikesez Wrote: 25k ballots.
Now find one person where the records say they voted, but they're either dead or say they didn't vote.
Because if those 25k ballots are fraudulent, you should be able to find 25k such people.

On the other hand, those might be ballots connected to legitimate people who legitimately voted, except, their vote was changed.  Now think about how many people would need to be in on such an effort.  This isn't just sending out Xmas cards.  This is a lot of printing and hand-marking things, it would take many man-hours.  This is changing the course of history then refusing to talk about it.  And every single person involved refuses to take credit for it?

Irregardless, I'm certain careful research and study on the matter has been undertaken and sources meticulously documented. They'll publish that just as soon as the audit of their tax returns are finished.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-16-2022, 09:16 AM)MarleyJag Wrote:
Now find one person where the records say they voted, but they're either dead or say they didn't vote.
Because if those 25k ballots are fraudulent, you should be able to find 25k such people.

On the other hand, those might be ballots connected to legitimate people who legitimately voted, except, their vote was changed.  Now think about how many people would need to be in on such an effort.  This isn't just sending out Xmas cards.  This is a lot of printing and hand-marking things, it would take many man-hours.  This is changing the course of history then refusing to talk about it.  And every single person involved refuses to take credit for it?

Irregardless, I'm certain careful research and study on the matter has been undertaken and sources meticulously documented. They'll publish that just as soon as the audit of their tax returns are finished.

Did you just say “irregardless”??

[Image: 8415fe99d52fa8b123111a6826ccb317]

(12-16-2022, 09:16 AM)MarleyJag Wrote:

Right, you can't share documents that are being audited. They have to stay secret. Everyone knows that!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2022, 10:29 AM by NewJagsCity.)

(12-16-2022, 09:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 09:16 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: Irregardless, I'm certain careful research and study on the matter has been undertaken and sources meticulously documented. They'll publish that just as soon as the audit of their tax returns are finished.

It's ok. That word has been approved and sanctioned for use by the Department of Redundancy Department.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-16-2022, 10:29 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 09:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Did you just say “irregardless”??

It's ok.  That word has been approved and sanctioned for use by the Department of Redundancy Department.

Took me a sec, but I got it lol

Only on my 2nd cup this morning lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(12-16-2022, 09:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 09:16 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: Irregardless, I'm certain careful research and study on the matter has been undertaken and sources meticulously documented. They'll publish that just as soon as the audit of their tax returns are finished.

I was feeling a little saucy.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2022, 05:12 AM by jj82284. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-15-2022, 10:10 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-15-2022, 09:59 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Perhaps just get better candidates.  Ones that aren't far right and ones that don't reiterate the Trump rhetoric and center Dems will vote for in the general elections.  It's really not that difficult to figure out.

Perhaps also the Republicans should stop telling their people to wait until election day to vote.  As a result, Republican voters are subject to bad weather or machines malfunctioning, or anything else that can happen on election day.  Democrats get their votes in early, so less can go wrong for them on election day.

Look at this claim Kari Lake alleges about Maricopa County.  A machine malfunctioned when supposedly 75% of the people in line were Republicans, thereby supposedly disproportionately impacting Republicans.  But whose fault is that?  Why are Republicans waiting until election day to go vote?

Bro not a machine, 60% of the machines.  Hobbs was secretary of state and the guy running Maricopa county was running a pac against lake!  They put out a video the day before about how the machines were screwed.   

Maricopa county has a median household income of over 70 k, but their elections are run like Ecuador.  Whats the innocent benign explanation for that.  

As for the 25k, there were a lot of ballots rejected for signature verification that were then put back into the count.

But in fairness, Marty has a point.  Politics is perception.  Unless u get proof of a bag of cash going to an election official or something that clear, election challenges look whiney and petulant to the general public.  

Republicans should never have agreed to this month of early vote, vote by mail, drop box crap in the first place.  In the modern electoral landscape, the democrats are the largest political party in the country, by far.  If both bases turnout DEMS WIN.  Republican victory generally comes down to intensity vs. Moderate Ds actually voting GOP. Early voting, vote by mail, drop box, 4am vote dump etc. Mitigates the enthusiasm gap the GOP needs to win.

Don't forget ballot harvesting.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2022, 11:30 AM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-19-2022, 09:48 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Don't forget ballot harvesting.

Both sides are allowed to do that in the states where it is legal.
Pepperidge farm remembers when Jeb Bush bought radio ads explaining early voting and vote by mail and encouraging you to use all available methods to encourage our friends and family to vote Republican...

(12-19-2022, 11:17 AM)mikesez Wrote:

Pepperidge farm remembers when Jeb Bush bought radio ads explaining early voting and vote by mail and encouraging you to use all available methods to encourage our friends and family to vote Republican...

Why would Jeb Bush want Republicans to win?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-19-2022, 11:17 AM)mikesez Wrote:

The point is that it's ultimately an exploitation. I know you don't understand that, but it should never be a part of the voting process. You buy it though, because racism. Right?

(12-19-2022, 02:26 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(12-19-2022, 11:17 AM)mikesez Wrote: Both sides are allowed to do that in the states where it is legal.

The point is that it's ultimately an exploitation. I know you don't understand that, but it should never be a part of the voting process. You buy it though, because racism. Right?

If a state has made ballot harvesting legal, all candidates should pay people to harvest ballots. 
It's still a fair system.  I don't see how exploitation or racism might play into it.

No. It shouldn't be a thing. It shouldn't be legal. I don't understand why you entertain this race to the bottom.

(12-21-2022, 11:20 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: No.  It shouldn't be a thing. It shouldn't be legal. I don't understand why you entertain this race to the bottom.

You're moving the goalposts.  I don't like ballot harvesting.  I want it to remain illegal in Florida.  We agree about this.  

But I don't think legal ballot harvesting makes elections invalid or fraudulent or exploitative or racist.

I'm not moving the goalposts. I was specifically referring to jj's post. It fits perfectly within that context.

As to the general principle of ballot harvesting, it absolutely contributes to the degradation and general mistrust of our elections.

The problem with ballot harvesting is that in most cases the ballots are blank and filled out by the harvester.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Even if this doesn't result in an overturned election, it's good to see this coming to light. This state BADLY needs election reform. How can these systems fail this badly?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Lol. You know how.

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2022, 02:39 PM by WingerDinger.)

https://twitter.com/KariLakeWarRoom/stat...5v4Jw&s=19

This is starting to get real interesting..

https://twitter.com/KariLakeWarRoom/stat...0ANVQ&s=19
[Image: SaKG4.gif]