Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TWITAFCS - Week 15

That time again, folks!

CFB season is over, and that means NFLN gets a few games to put the 'turd' back in Saturday! We got an interim coach and a cratering team, a national stage for D Watson's ineptitude tour, and finally an interesting nightcap before the normal Sunday fare. Take advantage of the snoozers and get your holiday shopping done before it's too late!

Speaking of too late, last week only featured two AFCS games, which meant little chance to stage a comeback against the TWITAFCS leaders. This week, four chances to make up some ground. Happy picking!!

indynoplace @ MIN: Many felt the Vikes were upset last Sunday by Goff and the Lions. They will be home, hoppin' mad and looking to make quick work of Matt Ryan and the horseshoes. Since their first game under Saturday, Sundays (and Mondays, for that matter) haven't been good to Indy. Look for the losing to continue.

KC @ tinhorns: Dallas teased us with the threat of a tinhorn upset, giving us hope that they weren't as strong as many believed. In the end, in the words of Denny Green, they are who we thought they were. KC's offense is still moving with ease, Kelce is unstoppable. If anyone takes the horns, they're desperate to make up ground in the TWITAFCS standings.

Dal @ JAX: The roller coaster continues, after a stinkeroo in Detroit, the Jags humiliated their division foes. Are we still ascending the hill, or heading to another dip in the tracks? Dallas is a formidable test, and the Jags haven't had back-to-back wins since week 3. I genuinely don't know how this one will go, and it will likely be the difference maker in a lot of perfect vs. near-perfect weeks for TWITAFCS pickers.

tacks @LAC: The tacks were embarrassed by the Jags last week, and precariously hold onto their division lead. Their get-right game is now a west coast road trip against yet another of the league's best young QBs. If last Sunday were any sign, they are in for trouble. The Chargers have a potent offense, and the tacks struggled playing from behind. A few early scores from Herbert could seal the game.

After a 1-1 week 14, I stand at 25-18-1.
For this week, I'll take Minny, KC, Duval in a squeaker, and the Bolts. Good luck, everyone!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

31-12-1

I just can't pick the Jags this week as much as I despise the Plowboys.  I'll still root hard for them and I actually get to see the game for a change.

AFC South gets swept this week.

Plowboys, Vikes, Chefs, and Bolts
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-15-2022, 10:08 AM)Mikey Wrote: That time again, folks!

CFB season is over, and that means NFLN gets a few games to put the 'turd' back in Saturday! We got an interim coach and a cratering team, a national stage for D Watson's ineptitude tour, and finally an interesting nightcap before the normal Sunday fare. Take advantage of the snoozers and get your holiday shopping done before it's too late!

Speaking of too late, last week only featured two AFCS games, which meant little chance to stage a comeback against the TWITAFCS leaders. This week, four chances to make up some ground. Happy picking!!

indynoplace @ MIN: Many felt the Vikes were upset last Sunday by Goff and the Lions. They will be home, hoppin' mad and looking to make quick work of Matt Ryan and the horseshoes. Since their first game under Saturday, Sundays (and Mondays, for that matter) haven't been good to Indy. Look for the losing to continue.

KC @ tinhorns: Dallas teased us with the threat of a tinhorn upset, giving us hope that they weren't as strong as many believed. In the end, in the words of Denny Green, they are who we thought they were. KC's offense is still moving with ease, Kelce is unstoppable. If anyone takes the horns, they're desperate to make up ground in the TWITAFCS standings.

Dal @ JAX: The roller coaster continues, after a stinkeroo in Detroit, the Jags humiliated their division foes. Are we still ascending the hill, or heading to another dip in the tracks? Dallas is a formidable test, and the Jags haven't had back-to-back wins since week 3. I genuinely don't know how this one will go, and it will likely be the difference maker in a lot of perfect vs. near-perfect weeks for TWITAFCS pickers.

tacks @LAC: The tacks were embarrassed by the Jags last week, and precariously hold onto their division lead. Their get-right game is now a west coast road trip against yet another of the league's best young QBs. If last Sunday were any sign, they are in for trouble. The Chargers have a potent offense, and the tacks struggled playing from behind. A few early scores from Herbert could seal the game.

For this week, I'll take Minny, KC, Duval in a squeaker, and the Bolts. Good luck, everyone!

The division loses out this week
Vikings- they are better but are an inconsistent team.
Chiefs- if texans upset this I would be surprised
Dallas - no full consistency,
Chargers- now that they healed this one will be much tougher

21-19-1

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2022, 01:30 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

overall all record is 30-13-1

Chiefs over Texans. unforttanttly Jags are only team Texans can beat

Vikeings over colts

Chargers

I'm going to step out on this thin limb ,even though Dallas is a good playoff team. I'm going to pick Jags.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

1-1 last week
29-13-1 overall

Chiefs over Texans
Vikings over Colts
Cowboys over Jaguars
Chargers over Titans
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Vikings
Chiefs
Jags
Titans

Last week:   1 - 1

Overall:      28 - 15- 1
"So you're saying there's a chance!".   - Lloyd Christmas

24-18 coming into the week.

I'll go Vikings, KC, Dallas, and the Chargers to sweep the division.

Every time i pick the Jaguars to win, recently, they lose, and when I pick them to lose they win. Hopefully the trend continues.

Also I'm pissed off that the NFL put the colts on Saturday even though they're [BLEEP].

https://twitter.com/MikeHerndonNFL/statu...3BYyA&s=19

Fingers crossed..

Jags have to handle their bizness..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Chiefs
Vikings
Jags
Titans
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

I'm watching the absolute implosion of the Vikings. Good Lord, they look horrible. How did they win 10 games this year?!?

This did not age well ha .

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2022, 06:29 PM by nejagsfan. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-17-2022, 06:24 PM)Newton Wrote: This did not age well ha .

What an incredible game... Even better it was against the colts and they lost

I would not like to be a Colt fan after watching my team lose a 33 point lead.

Damn, forgot about the Saturday game. Greatest comeback/collapse in NFL history. Hate it for Sammy and Saturday, love to see Irsay's team make some bad records.

Bringing my awesome 22-21-1 record into today with one L baked in:

Jags over Cowboys. We have shot, but if I were betting more than bragging rights on a message board, I'd probably pick different. For the many of you who didn't pick the Jags last week, I'll add that it's really, really, fun to watch the team get it right from time to time.
Chiefs over Texans. Possibly the best team in the league over the worst in the league. Any given Sunday, they say. I'm thinking not this Sunday.
Tacks over the Chargers. Chargers will probably win, but it would be just like the Tacks to pull an upset and wreck our postseason dreams like they always do.

(12-15-2022, 04:22 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: overall all record is 30-13-1

Chiefs over Texans. unforttanttly Jags are only team Texans can beat

Vikeings over colts

Chargers

I'm going to step out on this thin limb ,even though Dallas is a good playoff team. I'm going to pick Jags.

4-0 this week   moves my record to   34-13-1  overall.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2022, 11:03 AM by Mikey.)

(12-18-2022, 05:44 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I would not like to be a Colt fan after watching my team lose a 33 point lead.

you added 9 unnecessary words at the end, there.

(12-15-2022, 10:08 AM)Mikey Wrote: After a 1-1 week 14, I stand at 25-18-1.

Needed some late-game heroics across the board, but 4-0 takes me to 29-18-1.

Happy on so many levels that I got our game wrong.

3-1

34-13-1
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-19-2022, 11:13 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Happy on so many levels that I got our game wrong.

3-1

34-13-1

looks like we are tied again for first at 34-13-1

(12-15-2022, 01:46 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(12-15-2022, 10:08 AM)Mikey Wrote: That time again, folks!

The division loses out this week
Vikings- they are better but are an inconsistent team.
Chiefs- if texans upset this I would be surprised
Dallas - no full consistency,
Chargers- now that they healed this one will be much tougher

21-19-1

3-1 this week, always happy to miss when the jags win
24-20-1

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(12-15-2022, 04:48 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 1-1 last week
29-13-1 overall

Chiefs over Texans
Vikings over Colts
Cowboys over Jaguars
Chargers over Titans

3-1 this week
32-14-1 overall
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.