Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The preseason has given me very mixed emotions about this team.

What I saw vs. the Bengals was a hyped-up Jag D anxious to get after Dalton like a pack of wild dogs, and the Bengals using quick screens to foil that pressure.  I saw a run D missing DTs Miller and Jones.  I saw the offense fumble away the first drive and come up an inch short on the 2nd drive, putting the D back on the field for most of the 1st quarter. 

No need to overreact.  The Jags didn't show all their pressure packages in the preseason, and Myles Jack's role has not been revealed.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Preseason; "Nuff" said.

My main concern was getting through preseason healthy as that has been a major issue for this team for years. It's been a while since we started week 1 with the complete roster. That in itself is a major accomplishment. With that said, I don't see much of an issue. It's preseason. Green Bay will be the real measuring stick of where this team stands.

Which preseason?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Chris said during that CIN game...Jags didn't want to show GB anything and thinking about it I hope he was right cause the Jags did the same thing as previous seasons. Short passes and runs to the outside and getting nowhere.

When I think about it I hope the same thing applies for the Defense. Maybe they didn't want to show anything either. I did see late in the Cin game the D came withsome blitz packages that worked. We all have High hopes and we all hope they don't come crashing down.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

In my opinion the roster is "built." Gus however has done nothing but stand in the way, he really does look lost at times, almost as if he has to have an assistant explain to him what just happened on the field. Until we have a coach like Coughlin again, a coach that can gameplan to attack a specific team in their specific weakness, a coach that will be prepared and.... I don't know, I'm trying to think of the word. Cerebral? I guess, but I digress. I don't think gus is a good head coach, I think he was a good assistant, as well as a damn good man. And you can go back on my post history, I'm not one to bash gus or pretty much any of our players, I just think he should have been gone at the end of last year, I'm afraid that our roster is so loaded with talent that any wins that we get this year will be in spite of gus and because I think we will beat a lot of the middle tier teams i will probably be a winning or close to 500 season, thus making gus look better than he really is. As always though I'll cheer my heart out on game day no matter what.

Just my 2 cents
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

So, should I panic, or not panic? I can't decide, and that makes me want to panic about panicking.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.