Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mac Jones Dirty?

https://twitter.com/michaelFhurley/statu...f0b9ee08da

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yes, he has a history of doing dirty [BLEEP] like this. Dude's a bum.

He's horse [BLEEP], always has been.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

Dirty [BLEEP] player

He’s just looking to get mauled.

Once that [BLEEP] goes viral, yeah, you're asking for trouble. Now the stripes may not look your way so much with a defender or two barreling down on you. Crazy he thought he could get away with that type of [BLEEP] and nobody would catch on.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

He really is from Duuuuval!!!

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2022, 02:18 PM by carp8dm. Edited 1 time in total.)

I can't stand Mac Jones. Just the way he acts as though he believes he is the next Tom Brady. Dude is just trash. And yet he thinks he can get away with the same stuff. I'm looking forward to watching his slow demise into irrelevancy.

(12-26-2022, 01:56 PM)jaglyn Wrote: He really is from Duuuuval!!!

EDIT - I though he was trash... Naw, dude grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth and went to a Boarding School. He's not from Duval. He's just another garbage human that never learned how to live in the real world because he had enough inhereted wealth that there were no consequences for his antics.

Football, hell most sports, are about playing hard. But only the most vile actually try to hurt another player. This dude is at the same level as that Duke kid, Grayson Allen.

Hopefully he figures it out. But the way he treats his coaches and the way he reacts when the [BLEEP] hits the fan, I have my doubts.

(01-01-2023, 12:55 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: NFL finally punishes Patriots QB Mac Jones for pattern of dirty play (msn.com)

It's about time.

Mac Jones and Grayson Allen are 2 natives of Jax who are known for dirty play. Can't say they represent our city well. Both seem like spoiled brats.