Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fairfax County parent rips far-left's 'war on merit' within the education system

Education system?????? More like a indoctrination system...........

Top Virginia high school accused of withholding academic awards for 'equity': 'The dumbing down of America'

Fairfax County parent rips far-left's 'war on merit' within the education system

Virginia parents are outraged after a top-ranked high school allegedly delayed notifying students of national academic honors in the name of "equity," making them unable to account for the recognition in some college applications. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/top-virgin...wn-america
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sounds like a school administrator was late with some notifications, and gave a total BS excuse for being tardy, but the county is not on board with it at all and says they won't let it happen again. Whole lot of nothing.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Sounds like you're not paying attention.

(12-28-2022, 09:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: Sounds like a school administrator was late with some notifications, and gave a total BS excuse for being tardy, but the county is not on board with it at all and says they won't let it happen again. Whole lot of nothing.

Based on his BS excuse, this sounded intentional. Which was kind of the point of the article. It also said its happened for 5 years now. This is not a mistake, this is a pattern.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

I'm a firm believer and staunch supporter of pulling the kids out.

(12-28-2022, 11:20 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(12-28-2022, 09:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: Sounds like a school administrator was late with some notifications, and gave a total BS excuse for being tardy, but the county is not on board with it at all and says they won't let it happen again.  Whole lot of nothing.

Based on his BS excuse, this sounded intentional. Which was kind of the point of the article.  It also said its happened for 5 years now.  This is not a mistake, this is a pattern.

Save your breath. Mikey should have educated himself by now to the nature of the problem in these organizations, created by activists who want to exploit them, but he'd rather live in his synthetic reality.

People want to skip over equal opportunity and go straight to equal result.

(12-29-2022, 10:55 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: People want to skip over equal opportunity and go straight to equal result.

Do you deny that has always been the goal of the left in this country?

(12-29-2022, 10:55 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: People want to skip over equal opportunity and go straight to equal result.

+1.  If you are the owner of this quote, get it copyrighted.    Cool
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-29-2022, 11:01 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Do you deny that has always been the goal of the left in this country?

Why on earth would I deny that?

(12-29-2022, 11:51 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 11:01 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Do you deny that has always been the goal of the left in this country?

It was more of a rhetorical question. While your point is valid, it's also obvious for anyone who is willing to admit it. 

I have to ask. Pronouns in your signature? What's that all about?

(12-29-2022, 11:51 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 11:01 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Do you deny that has always been the goal of the left in this country?

Cause your nose may be made of keratin?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2022, 12:34 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 3 times in total.)

(12-29-2022, 11:57 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 11:51 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Why on earth would I deny that?

It was more of a rhetorical question. While your point is valid, it's also obvious for anyone who is willing to admit it. 

It's a joke.  Satire.  You know, like when people say their pronouns are they, them, and theirs.  As if they don't have a gender.  Did you know that, in certain circumstances, you could actually go to jail in California for refusing to use a person's preferred pronouns?   

I'll try to do better next time.

(12-29-2022, 12:15 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 11:57 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: It was more of a rhetorical question. While your point is valid, it's also obvious for anyone who is willing to admit it. 

It's a joke.  Satire.  You know, like when people say their pronouns are they, them, and theirs.  As if they don't have a gender.  I'll try to do better next time.

Do you find transgenderism amusing? Perhaps you need some time restricted from this message board for reflection.

— The American left

(12-29-2022, 12:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 12:15 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: It's a joke.  Satire.  You know, like when people say their pronouns are they, them, and theirs.  As if they don't have a gender.  I'll try to do better next time.

Do you find transgenderism amusing? Perhaps you need some time restricted from this message board for reflection.

— The American left

Or maybe go to a reeducation camp.  

Here, read this:  

Jail Time for Using the Wrong Pronoun

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2022, 01:02 PM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-29-2022, 12:36 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 12:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Do you find transgenderism amusing? Perhaps you need some time restricted from this message board for reflection.

— The American left

Or maybe go to a reeducation camp.  

Here, read this:  

Jail Time for Using the Wrong Pronoun

I would suggest just plain old 'bipedal mammalian unit', but that would be ableist. 

It never stops with them. If starting tomorrow everyone decided to abide by their wishes, it would only be a short matter of time before they found those edicts abominable and would demand something else. 

It's a tortured mindset. One that doesn't truly seek equity, but continuous grievance.

https://youtu.be/nL9zg7-rzPc

The victim mentality is strong with the progressive left. It's literally their identity.

"Victim and proud of it" should be their motto.

The victim mentality is strong with the progressive BASE. The Progressive elites use it to grab power. We need to focus on the last part of that.