Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TNF - tacks v cowboys thread

tuning in to amazon pregame...

I've tried to get on board with Richard Sherman, but I just can't do it.
 Total douche-nozzle. 
  Sorry

I guess we just pull for the dallas backups to handle the hillbillysisterwife backups in this one?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Would rather watch two squirrels bang each than this tbh.

With that being said though, hope Cowboys beat them badly.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2022, 09:29 PM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

It sure was satisfying beating the cowgirls. At the game there were two women in the rows ahead of me who were cowgirl fans and both had annoying habits when Dallas made a good play. One had an end seat and would get up and dance on the stairs. The other would let out these protracted war hoops that lasted 10 to 15 seconds. She would cup her hands around her mouth and let out "Wooooo, woo, woo, woo, wooooooo" in a high-pitched scream voice. Every. Single. Play.

In the second half, war hoop girl was getting relentlessly mocked and dancing shoes stayed in her seat.

(12-29-2022, 09:28 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It sure was satisfying beating the cowgirls. At the game there were two women in the rows ahead of me who were cowgirl fans and both had annoying habits when Dallas made a good play. One had an end seat and would get up and dance on the stairs. The other would let out these protracted war hoops that lasted 10 to 15 seconds. She would cup her hands around her mouth and let out "Wooooo, woo, woo, woo, wooooooo" in a high-pitched scream voice. Every. Single. Play.

In the second half, war hoop girl was getting relentlessly mocked and dancing shoes stayed in her seat.

Bless their little hearts

Laughing

(12-29-2022, 09:06 PM)Butters Wrote: Would rather watch two squirrels bang each than this tbh.

With that being said though, hope Cowboys beat them badly.

+1

Cowboys just got 7.   The Steelers/Jags fan in me feels ill watching this though.

Dobbs just got let down by his receiver.

I will say this about the Titans.   They tackle well most of the time.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2022, 09:58 PM by RicoTx.)

Does Dobbs have eyebrows?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-29-2022, 09:57 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Does Dobbs have eyebrows?

Aerodynamics.

(12-29-2022, 09:57 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Does Dobbs have eyebrows?

He is literally a rocket scientist.  Maybe somehow he burned them off.

But the fact he could be in Trashville for just over a week and already be the starter over a healthy Malik WIllis speaks volumes.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2022, 10:12 PM by Jag88. Edited 3 times in total.)

He's got a condition. He's not doing too bad, but the cowboys are getting ready to bring out the stomping.

Alopecia perhaps.

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2022, 10:40 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

Prescott sure turns the ball over a lot for a ‘star’ quarterback.

Cowboys letting them hang around

This game:

[Image: appleturnovers.jpg]

Prescott is trash.

Not defending him but how is the interception his fault...he put it right in the numbers and the receiver couldn't hold on

Cowboys not playing like a team that wants the 1st seed in the NFC.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2022, 10:36 PM by Jag88.)

Well digs drops a pick 6, or this would be 17-0.

That one was...lol

(12-29-2022, 10:12 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Prescott sure turns the ball over a lot for a ‘star’ quarterback.

I repeat…

This is exactly the kind of game we don't want to get into with these guys. An ugly, turnover filled slugfest.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-29-2022, 10:34 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Cowboys not playing like a team that wants the 1st seed in the NFC.

There is a Jaguars-esque quality to their performance so far.