Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC South Weekly Predictions

Jaguars

Vikings

Texans

Lions

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Green Bay @ Jacksonville

Green Bay isn't quite as good as public perception makes them out to be, but they do have a stellar QB and that goes a long, long way. With the youth that Jacksonville is trotting out on Defense, I don't like their chances. Still, it is September in North Florida and that has it's advantages. I'll take Green Bay
in a shoot out to win this one.

Minnesota @ Tennessee

Minnesota is the kind of team that Mularkey dreams about. Despite losing their starting QB, I think Minnesota
takes this one.

Chicago @ Houston
I think the world of John Fox as a coach, and while he has a decent roster, I don't see his offense being able to withstand that Texans Defense. Houston
takes this one at home.

Lions @ Colts
Having a tough time with this one. I don't think Indy is all that improved from last season, but Detroit lost Megatron. When in doubt, go with the home team I guess. I ll take Indianapolis
for the win.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Packers

Titans

Texans

Colts

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Jags,
why not? start of a new season so I have some faith. I think the Packers start off a bit slow, kind of like the Panthers did last year, only this time we get the W.

Vikings,
I think the vikings are still an overall better team than the titans. The vikings with run with AP and their D will stop the titans from doing much of anything. Doesnt mean the QB situation wont be a bit of a train wreck in this game still but Vikings get the W.

Texans,
hate picking them to win but I believe the bears will be picking in the top 10 of the upcoming draft. If Watt is healthy itll only be worse.

Lions,
I actually think this might be the hardest to call currently. Not sure how either team looks after this past season and off season. From losing star players or not doing much to protect star players...it could go either way. So I believe the Lions O will win it over the Colts D.

Quote:I could see any of the other three games going either way but I can't imagine the jaguars winning with Gus"31 flavors" Bradley at the helm against a team that is likely to finish the season with a winning record.

Under Bradley the jaguars have never beaten a team that finished that season with a winning record.

Because talent was lacking.

Packers

Titans

Colts

Bears

Pack - Blowout loss, something like 38-14

Vikings - snoozer FG fest, 15-9

Texans - Bears suck, 21-3 Texans

Lions - Colts have nothing but Luck, Luck continues to struggle.. 26-20

JagUars

Titans

Texans

Lions
ImATexan

Packers

Titans

Texans

Colts
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

Jags

Lions

Texans

Vikings

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Packers  (Hope I'm wrong!)

Vikings

Texans

Lions

Quote:Pack - Blowout loss, something like 38-14

Vikings - snoozer FG fest, 15-9

Texans - Bears suck, 21-3 Texans

Lions - Colts have nothing but Luck, Luck continues to struggle.. 26-20

As long as the Vikings have Adrian Peterson they can get in the end zone.

I'll take the entire AFCS this week.  Jags/Packers being the only real close game.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:I'll take the entire AFCS this week.  Jags/Packers being the only real close game.

I don't see how our game can be "real close" unless something crazy happens. I hope I am wrong.

I hope you're right about hoping you are wrong.

Have you seen my baseball?

I might edit my picks by the end of the week, but for now I'll go.

Packers Jaguars

Vikings

Texans

Colts Lions

Alright I'll take a couple of  chances since this is week 1.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Jaguars

Vikings

Texans

Lions
. This

Pack

Tacks

Texans

Colts

Packers

Vikings

Texans

Colts

'02

Jags

Vikes

Tinhorns