Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC South Weekly Predictions

Quote:As long as the Vikings have Adrian Peterson they can get in the end zone.
Nah. Their QB will be lost out there, unless their offense is super simple(even then I doubt he is productive). They will load 8 or 9 in the box and dare them to throw. It will be a snoozer if you like offense. 

Until I see a consistent pass rush from our Jaguars, I will pick them to get smoked against any top tier QB. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Packers

Vikings

Texans

Colts

New Jersey Jaguars fan.

Jags (Just have a feeling)

Vikes

Texans

Lions

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Packers

Vikings

Bears

Lions

NFC North Sweep.

Jaguars

Vikings

Texans

Colts

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2016, 06:11 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD.)

double post

Quote:Jags (Just have a feeling)

Vikes

Texans

Lions

LOL.....

Quote:Packers

Vikings

Bears

Lions

NFC North Sweep.
LOL.....

Jax

tittians

bears

clots

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Eye of the Storm,  thanks for starting this thread!

Packers,  Chris Ivory being on the injury report is concerning.  Especially,  considering the importance of the Jags needing to run the ball early and often in this game in order to keep Aaron Rodgers off the field and wear the Packers Defense down.   T.J. Yeldon might need to be a workhorse. 

Vikings.    Even with the season ending injury to Teddy Bridgewater,  Minnesota is loaded with talent on both sides of the ball.   Tennessee will probably be noticeably improved in the standings this season but this is a difficult way to open the season.  Even at home.

Texans,    The Bears have too many questions on both sides of the ball.   Especially,  with their best Defensive player on the PUP list and their overall injury situation. 

Lions,      The Colts will be w/o 3 out of their 5 top Defensive Backs   If Matthew Stafford is protected enough,  I think he's going to have a highly productive game.   Marvin Jones looked like a # 1 WR in the pre-season.  Anquan Boldin,  the team's # 3 WR has plenty left in the tank.    Eric Ebron and Tyrunn Walker being questionable for the game is concerning though.

Quote:Texans, The Bears have too many questions on both sides of the ball. Especially, with their best Defensive player on the PUP list and their overall injury situation.

You're using outdated/wrong information. None of our "best" players started the year on PUP. Jj Watt & Duane Brown were activated two weeks before the season started so they can practice with the team & Guage their readiness. Brown (LT) will not be active today. Jj is playing.
ImATexan

Quote:You're using outdated/wrong information. None of our "best" players started the year on PUP. Jj Watt & Duane Brown were activated two weeks before the season started so they can practice with the team & Guage their readiness. Brown (LT) will not be active today. Jj is playing.

I was referring to Bears OLB Pernell McAfee beginning the regular season on the PUP list.    Though Willie Young, Lamaar Houston,  and Leonard Floyd are capable of generating pressure,  none are on the pass rush and overall level of McAfee.   It's fair to say McAfee is the heart and soul of their Defense despite this being only his 2nd season with the Bears.  

Quote: I was referring to Bears OLB Pernell McAfee beginning the regular season on the PUP list. Though Willie Young, Lamaar Houston, and Leonard Floyd are capable of generating pressure, none are on the pass rush and overall level of McAfee. It's fair to say McAfee is the heart and soul of their Defense despite this being only his 2nd season with the Bears.

I see. Mea culpa
ImATexan

Quote:I see. Mea culpa

It's happened on this end many times. 

Of all of the 4 games involving teams in the two divisions today,   I have the most confidence in the Texans winning.  

Just going to leave this here:

Packers

Titans

Texans

Lions

Jaguars

Vikings

Texans

Colts

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Come on Lions hold on. Though their D is absolutely atrocious in coverage

Always salt in the wound watching geico man bring his team back.

Of course the clots win because the Lions missed a PAT.

clots are beating the lions with 40 seconds left.