Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC South Weekly Predictions

Quote:Packers

Titans

Texans

Lions
3-1

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Indy losing makes me feel better lol

Better hope they don't get a coach. Only thing holding them back

Hahahahaha.

We should beat the lions they couldn't cover at all.

Quote:Better hope they don't get a coach. Only thing holding them back

Bad roster full of injuries is holding them back.

I think they just lost to a bad team. Indys receivers were getting so open it was silly

Quote:I think they just lost to a bad team. Indys receivers were getting so open it was silly

Andrew Luck he looked awful huh?

Quote:Andrew Luck he looked awful huh?

He didn't look good early. Looked good after. But it was made easier for him by the lions awful coverage.

Colts are on a similar level to the Jags imo. I think Houston will be the favourites for the division. They have the best defense, a solid rb, a solid group of WRs and a decent QB.

I think the tacks have ways to go, 64 yards from a run first team isn't great, neither is 3 turnovers.

Quote:He didn't look good early. Looked good after. But it was made easier for him by the lions awful coverage.
Luck never looks good early and it's why he will never be elite. It's like he suddenly wakes up when his team is down at the half and starts playing like a real QB.

I never remember Manning having that problem.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 08:01 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:He didn't look good early. Looked good after. But it was made easier for him by the lions awful coverage.
0 INT's and none were dropped either.

Quote:Luck never looks good early and it's why he will never be elite. It's like he suddenly wakes up when his team is down at the half and starts playing like a real QB.

I never remember Manning having that problem.

To be fair they try way to hard to get Gore going and don't even remotely run the same offense. They need to start up tempo at the get go!

Quote:0 INT's and none were dropped either.

Sorry where am I saying about dropped ints? I said he played well but the lions were awful.

Same reason I don't think Stafford is great for tearing up Indy. Stafford probably looked better overall but it doesn't mean anything.

Lions have a God awful secondary and that hasn't changed, They leave guys open deep on like every play.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 08:03 PM by BritishJag.)

Quote:0 INT's and none were dropped either.

To be fair they try way to hard to get Gore going and don't even remotely run the same offense. They need to start up tempo at the get go!
Well done Luck? A lot of QBs didn't have INTs today. I mean Bortles did but that was on Lee way more than Bortles but that's beside your point.

It's nice of the clots to waste Luck though. The QB of a generation and his team is losing at home to a very average Lions team.

I'm not sure he's the quarterback of a generation. I think Bottles is better. That's the first good game by Luck in a long time. But he was throwing to wide open players so we'll judge him when he's at least played a couple of ok D's

Quote:Well done Luck? A lot of QBs didn't have INTs today. I mean Bortles did but that was on Lee way more than Bortles but that's beside your point.

It's nice of the clots to waste Luck though. The QB of a generation and his team is losing at home to a very average Lions team.

How many had 350 + and 4TD's?

Who cares. I was just messing with lastone, he has ragged in him hardcore. I really don't care enough to start a peeing match.

Quote:How many had 350 + and 4TD's?

Who cares. I was just messing with lastone, he has ragged in him hardcore. I really don't care enough to start a peeing match.
Drew Brees went for 423 and 4TDs Wink

I think Luck is a good QB but he always seems to start slow and he has terrible defenses.

Luck is the 2nd best qb in the division. Hey I'm not talking him down. That's above average...

Quote:JagUars

Titans

Texans

Lions

2-2

JagUars & Titans let me down.
ImATexan

Quote:Luck is the 2nd best qb in the division. Hey I'm not talking him down. That's above average...
Ha ha!

Well Luck isn't an issue. It's the other 49 players.

Quote:Ha ha!

Well Luck isn't an issue. It's the other 49 players.

True enough, but he's not some kind of legend, he's had 1 good season.