Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC South Weekly Predictions

Although Luck messed up the clock management and could have run more time off the clock at the end. Must have channeled his inner Gus Bradley

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 08:19 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:Although Luck messed up the clock management and could have run more time off the clock at the end. Must have channeled his inner Gus Bradley
Would help if the [BLEEP] paid to make those decisions doesn't call a TO with 1:15 left.

Also JDR is a coach with some kahunas. Why did Jax let him go?

Quote:Would help if the [BLEEP] paid to make those decisions doesn't call a TO with 1:15 left.

Also JDR is a coach with some kahunas. Why did Jax let him go?

Because it couldn't possibly be that Gene Smith was just drafting horrifically bad players, had to be that JDR was just not good. So JDR took the fall for years of bad drafting.

Quote:Because it couldn't possibly be that Gene Smith was just drafting horrifically bad players, had to be that JDR was just not good. So JDR took the fall for years of bad drafting.

Ah I get it now.

Quote:Because it couldn't possibly be that Gene Smith was just drafting horrifically bad players, had to be that JDR was just not good. So JDR took the fall for years of bad drafting.
Imagine JDR with the talent on this defense.

Quote:Imagine JDR with the talent on this defense.

Forget about that, he knew how to coach D and find ways to put players in position. What he was always missing was a franchise QB. If he'd have been kept around for Bortles we probably never would have gotten Ramsey because we'd be winning too much to be in that position.

Almost a NFC North Sweep. Bears let me down. They were up for a bit too.

Quote:Packers

Vikings

Texans

Lions

Colts and Titans suffer embarrassing losses. Packers beat us without too much difficulty. Bears are suffocated.

4-0, would have been happy to be wrong about the Jags game. Also Colts did better than I expected.

Quote:Jags (Just have a feeling)

Vikes

Texans

Lions

3-1
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

3-1. Yeehaw.

2-2 for me.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Quote:Jaguars over Packers. I got a feeling... maybe a gut feeling of a victory or I'm sick. We'll see.

Lions over Colts.

Texans over Bears.

Vikings over Titans.

3-1 to start of the season!

3-1 for week 1

4-0 for me.

4-0 for D6 and I as well. Pretty good week 1, on to the next one!

1-3 yikes

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Packers

Titans

Texans

Colts

2-2

It almost was an NFCN sweep of the AFCS; not good. Although, the games were pretty close. Even the Bears had a shot at a victory.

1-3 for me...I'm not very good at guessing.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:4-0 for D6 and I as well. Pretty good week 1, on to the next one!

The Lions win was certainly a close call and the other 3 games all were decided in 4th QTR.    If all of the games are this close throughout the season,   it's going to be the best NFL season yet from an overall league standpoint.    It's going to be interesting to see what games NFL Network features this week.  So many great choices. 

Quote:Lions have a God awful secondary and that hasn't changed, They leave guys open deep on like every play.

In fairness to the Lions Secondary,  the disappointing overall pass rush from the last Colts drive in the first half through the rest of the game seemed like the # 1 problem the Lions Defense had.  Though I'm thrilled with the Lions ending up winning the game,   I'm concerned that what should be a team strength wasn't against a Colts Offensive Line that entered this game with questions at 4 positions.   I'm very surprised that LG Jack Mewhort even played in the game,  after spraining his MCL 15 days prior.    The Lions pass rush,  particularly Kerry Hyder,  was strong in the Colts first 4 drives of the game.   After that,   the Colts Offensive Line won the battle and enabled Andrew Luck and his receivers to light up the scoreboard.    Though Ziggy Ansah got plenty of attention from the Colts,  I'm sure he will be the first to say he needs to make a greater impact than he did in this game.