Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WEEK 17/ DAMAR HAMLIN Updates

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-02-2023, 10:32 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 10:26 PM)p_rushing Wrote: If he dies, this was as public as it could get. Sports in the US have been spared so far.

I'm not sure how they play week 18 as scheduled. I'm guessing the NFLPA may push for all players to be tested and cleared before playing.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Tested and cleared for what? You know it could have just been an underlying issue or a freak thing

He's trying to sneak COVID vaccination references into the conversation.

(01-02-2023, 10:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 10:26 PM)p_rushing Wrote: If he dies, this was as public as it could get. Sports in the US have been spared so far.

I'm not sure how they play week 18 as scheduled. I'm guessing the NFLPA may push for all players to be tested and cleared before playing.

Shut the [BLEEP] up, [BLEEP] hole.
THANK YOU

Reported that they were doing CPR for minutes That's not good

Tested and cleared for what? You know it could have just been an underlying issue or a freak thing

I hope this doesn't come across as disrespectful but seen a few genuine doctors on twitter saying it could be this. He did seem to take the impact of the hit in the chest area. Just want to hear good news at this point

https://mobile.twitter.com/carwin3/statu...7286354946

Hope better outcome than what happened to Hank Gathers. Please let it be so.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

Unbelievable. Praying for him too.

(01-02-2023, 10:36 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 10:32 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Tested and cleared for what? You know it could have just been an underlying issue or a freak thing

I hope this doesn't come across as disrespectful but seen a few genuine doctors on twitter saying it could be this. He did seem to take the impact of the hit in the chest area. Just want to hear good news at this point

Considering the placement of the runner's shoulder on his chest, this looks very likely.

(01-02-2023, 10:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 10:32 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Tested and cleared for what? You know it could have just been an underlying issue or a freak thing

He's trying to sneak COVID vaccination references into the conversation.

Exactly I caught it and it's stupid AF

Tested for everything. Mostly clotting and heart health. You can't 100% stop something from happening but if something has developed since they were last screened, they should see some differences.

There are things that people want to overlook and can't really get into it here but there are things happening to young people that normally don't.

(01-02-2023, 10:36 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:

I know... Has to be something like that or a major vessel ruptured....what I was commenting to is the person who's trying to say it's from the jab... He's going about it saying that everybody needs to get checked over in the league now... Which is just ridiculous

(01-02-2023, 10:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 10:36 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I hope this doesn't come across as disrespectful but seen a few genuine doctors on twitter saying it could be this. He did seem to take the impact of the hit in the chest area. Just want to hear good news at this point

Considering the placement of the runner's shoulder on his chest, this looks very likely.

That's what I'm thinking. I think most people initially thought concussion but the impact is in the chest. Just praying this kid pulls through. Truly scary.

Why haven't they just cancelled this game?

(01-02-2023, 10:40 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
Tested for everything. Mostly clotting and heart health. You can't 100% stop something from happening but if something has developed since they were last screened, they should see some differences.

There are things that people want to overlook and can't really get into it here but there are things happening to young people that normally don't.

You’re a [BLEEP] loser.

Delete your account. I’ll even post a link (which you never do) on how to do it.

(01-02-2023, 10:40 PM)p_rushing Wrote:

Why don't you just come out and say it....

I have seen it everywhere talking about vax this and vax that. [BLEEP] idiotic; a young man's life is at stake and that is what matters.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

(01-02-2023, 10:34 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 10:30 PM)NH3 Wrote: STOP IT W/YOUR BULL [BLEEP]!!! I don't joke about situations like this. I don't joke about Life and Death.

GTFOOH

NH3...
Then what’s the “injuries - r- us” comment? Just because?

Own it. You [BLEEP] up.

Look Here [BLEEP] Hole. If this Young Man wasn't injured, they'd still be playing football right now. Why do you Not Get This?

Why are you playing TWISTER in such a situation? 

NH3...
"AZANE"

(01-02-2023, 10:43 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 10:40 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Tested for everything. Mostly clotting and heart health. You can't 100% stop something from happening but if something has developed since they were last screened, they should see some differences.

You’re a [BLEEP] loser.

Delete your account. I’ll even post a link (which you never do) on how to do it.

Seriously

(01-02-2023, 10:43 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 10:36 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I hope this doesn't come across as disrespectful but seen a few genuine doctors on twitter saying it could be this. He did seem to take the impact of the hit in the chest area. Just want to hear good news at this point

I know... Has to be something like that or a major vessel ruptured....what I was commenting to is the person who's trying to say it's from the jab... He's going about it saying that everybody needs to get checked over in the league now... Which is just ridiculous

Yeah, I'm not on that train, the scary things with things like this is it could happen to anyone, it's just awful, horrible bad luck. Got nothing to do with a jab.

Your all good man. Just so shocked and numb by this.

(01-02-2023, 10:43 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 10:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Considering the placement of the runner's shoulder on his chest, this looks very likely.

That's what I'm thinking. I think most people initially thought concussion but the impact is in the chest. Just praying this kid pulls through. Truly scary.

I don’t think anyone wants to go anywhere until they hear some news.

(01-02-2023, 10:46 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 10:43 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: That's what I'm thinking. I think most people initially thought concussion but the impact is in the chest. Just praying this kid pulls through. Truly scary.

I don’t think anyone wants to go anywhere until they hear some news.

That's a good point actually. Just hope it's good news.