Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WEEK 17/ DAMAR HAMLIN Updates

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2023, 10:56 PM by Jag149. Edited 1 time in total.)

Just Pray and keep your faith. This is just about Damar Hamlin. There is plenty of time later to debate.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-02-2023, 10:45 PM)NH3 Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 10:34 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Then what’s the “injuries - r- us” comment? Just because?

Own it. You [BLEEP] up.

Look Here [BLEEP] Hole. If this Young Man wasn't injured, they'd still be playing football right now. Why do you Not Get This?

Why are you playing TWISTER in such a situation? 

NH3...
Injuries R Us.

Stay classy.

It looks like this game will be rescheduled as it should be.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Just saw this update as I was getting ready to lay down. I cant even imagine how his teammates pull out of something like this, or what his family is dealing with. We should all hold our loved ones a little closer tonight, this with the Uche news what a rough start to 2023. Goodnight all thoughts and prayers for sure.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(01-02-2023, 10:40 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 10:32 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Tested and cleared for what? You know it could have just been an underlying issue or a freak thing
Tested for everything. Mostly clotting and heart health. You can't 100% stop something from happening but if something has developed since they were last screened, they should see some differences.

There are things that people want to overlook and can't really get into it here but there are things happening to young people that normally don't.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Get this [BLEEP] [BLEEP] out of here idiot

(01-02-2023, 10:43 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 10:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Considering the placement of the runner's shoulder on his chest, this looks very likely.

That's what I'm thinking. I think most people initially thought concussion but the impact is in the chest. Just praying this kid pulls through. Truly scary.

Why haven't they just cancelled this game?
I hope it is this but generally that is a projectile caused event. Mainly baseball and youth baseball is usually supposed to have someone trained to handle it.

The main reason I'm saying it isn't that, it is usually recoverable as long as you start CPR and breathing immediately. Then longer it takes, the survival rate drops #% every minute (can't remember the number). Reports were saying they didn't stop CPR and they still did not get his heart to beat on his own while on the way to the hospital.

Can't believe they still haven't called the game.

(01-02-2023, 10:56 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Just heard they pronounced him dead...so sad

Don't say that.

(01-02-2023, 10:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 10:56 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Just heard they pronounced him dead...so sad

Don't say that.

IKR

NH3...
"AZANE"

Don't say that.

It's just what I heard....looking for something that's more factual... sorry probably shouldn't have posted it

(01-02-2023, 10:57 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 10:43 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: That's what I'm thinking. I think most people initially thought concussion but the impact is in the chest. Just praying this kid pulls through. Truly scary.

Why haven't they just cancelled this game?
I hope it is this but generally that is a projectile caused event. Mainly baseball and youth baseball is usually supposed to have someone trained to handle it.

The main reason I'm saying it isn't that, it is usually recoverable as long as you start CPR and breathing immediately. Then longer it takes, the survival rate drops #% every minute (can't remember the number). Reports were saying they didn't stop CPR and they still did not get his heart to beat on his own while on the way to the hospital.

Can't believe they still haven't called the game.

It's a 58% survival rate even with quick acting CPR dumb [BLEEP]. Take your idiot [BLEEP] takes to the politics section with the other cesspool lovers.

The SEASON suspended.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2023, 11:03 PM by nejagsfan.)

I'm hoping I'm wrong

(01-02-2023, 11:01 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The SEASON suspended.

Where did you hear the season was suspended

Joe Buck said it on ESPN, unless he misspoke.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2023, 11:05 PM by nejagsfan.)

So if the game suspended which it is ...when they play again do they start off with the same time and score

Don't say that.

I just deleted my post I shouldn't have posted it without knowing 100%

They said he's in critical condition. Obvious, for sure, but we know he's alive.

(01-02-2023, 11:04 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: So if the game suspended which it is ...when they play again do they start off with the same time and score

(01-02-2023, 10:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Don't say that.

He’s been intubated and in critical condition.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2023, 11:09 PM by nejagsfan.)

(01-02-2023, 11:06 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 11:04 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: So if the game suspended which it is ...when they play again do they start off with the same time and score

Ok

(01-02-2023, 11:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Joe Buck said it on ESPN, unless he misspoke.

I think he meant the game... Cuz I haven't heard anything like that I doubt they would suspend the season

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2023, 11:13 PM by NH3. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-02-2023, 11:06 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: They said he's in critical condition. Obvious, for sure, but we know he's alive.

He's in an Critical position BUT he's still alive.

Thank God.

NH3...
"AZANE"

We are all pulling for you Damar
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

(01-02-2023, 11:06 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

Keep fighting kid. Please pull through.

Just feel numb from all this.