Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Drag Queens Are Upset About A New Law

(01-06-2023, 01:49 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: But... but... there's already laws about this. The system is perfect. Republicans are overreacting...

Clearly some Republicans have no problems with it at all.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-06-2023, 10:29 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Well, the bill is pretty specific, so most of these arguments aren't necessary. According to the article, the bill hopes to "create an offense for a person who engages in an adult cabaret performance on public property or in a location where the adult cabaret performance could be viewed by a person who is not an adult.” The Senator proposing the legislation said, "We’re protecting kids and families and parents who want to be able to take their kids to public places. We’re not attacking anyone or targeting anyone. I’ve heard references to this bill that it will ban drag shows. Well, no, it won’t. It just says you can’t do something that’s sexually explicit. It won’t prevent someone dressed in drag from being in a parade or being in public.”

So, it would seem that the drag queens who are "upset" by this bill are specifically upset about being able to perform sexually in front of children. Seems pretty dumb to be giving those people a voice.

Sounds like they are shutting down NYC.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2023, 03:57 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-06-2023, 01:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 01:25 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I have no desire to see a drag show.  Enlighten me.

It's hard to find appropriate gifs of 200 lb men in thongs spreading their legs so 10 year old girls can put dollars in their G-strings. Spend a few minutes on Google and you'll find plenty to enlighten you.

Any time a 200 lb man in a thong spreads his legs so 10 year old girls can put dollars in his G-string would be wildly inappropriate and most probably illegal, WHETHER OR NOT HE IS WEARING A DRESS.  Or at least, if it's not, it ought to be.  I don't get why they need to single out drag queens for something that should be illegal for everyone.  

Are you saying it should only be illegal if he's wearing a dress?

(01-06-2023, 03:51 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 01:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's hard to find appropriate gifs of 200 lb men in thongs spreading their legs so 10 year old girls can put dollars in their G-strings. Spend a few minutes on Google and you'll find plenty to enlighten you.

Any time a 200 lb man in a thong spreads his legs so 10 year old girls can put dollars in his G-string would be wildly inappropriate and most probably illegal, WHETHER OR NOT HE IS WEARING A DRESS.  Or at least, if it's not, it ought to be.  I don't get why they need to single out drag queens for something that should be illegal for everyone.  

The point is some are leveraging the gender dysphoria movement as a guise to enable 200 lb men dressed as women to spread their legs for tips from 10-year-olds while claiming it is a legitimate educational experience.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2023, 05:06 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 2 times in total.)

(01-06-2023, 04:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 03:51 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Any time a 200 lb man in a thong spreads his legs so 10 year old girls can put dollars in his G-string would be wildly inappropriate and most probably illegal, WHETHER OR NOT HE IS WEARING A DRESS.  Or at least, if it's not, it ought to be.  I don't get why they need to single out drag queens for something that should be illegal for everyone.  

The point is some are leveraging the gender dysphoria movement as a guise to enable 200 lb men dressed as women to spread their legs for tips from 10-year-olds while claiming it is a legitimate educational experience.

Or maybe some politicians are leveraging the gender dysphoria backlash by heroically creating a law against something that is already illegal.

(01-06-2023, 05:02 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 04:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The point is some are leveraging the gender dysphoria movement as a guise to enable 200 lb men dressed as women to spread their legs for tips from 10-year-olds while claiming it is a legitimate educational experience.

Or maybe some politicians are leveraging the gender dysphoria backlash by heroically creating a law against something that is already illegal.

You claim it's illegal yet there's plenty of evidence that it's not (yet anyway), at least when it's done by transvestites. So why do you have an issue with making it illegal? Why are you protesting on behalf of degeneracy?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-06-2023, 06:44 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 05:02 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Or maybe some politicians are leveraging the gender dysphoria backlash by heroically creating a law against something that is already illegal.

You claim it's illegal yet there's plenty of evidence that it's not (yet anyway), at least when it's done by transvestites. So why do you have an issue with making it illegal? Why are you protesting on behalf of degeneracy?

There is the written law, and then there is the enforcement of the law.
 Melanie Griffin, who is appointed by our governor to enforce our state's business regulation laws, has been sending out strongly worded letters to places that have drag performances reminding them that either children must be absent, or the performances must be very tame.
 The letters remind the business owners of the very clear laws that are already on the books and have been on the books for decades.
 The system is working as it should, and we as the winners of this particular battle need to stop panicking as if we've lost it.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-06-2023, 07:13 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 06:44 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You claim it's illegal yet there's plenty of evidence that it's not (yet anyway), at least when it's done by transvestites. So why do you have an issue with making it illegal? Why are you protesting on behalf of degeneracy?

There is the written law, and then there is the enforcement of the law.
 Melanie Griffin, who is appointed by our governor to enforce our state's business regulation laws, has been sending out strongly worded letters to places that have drag performances reminding them that either children must be absent, or the performances must be very tame.
 The letters remind the business owners of the very clear laws that are already on the books and have been on the books for decades.
 The system is working as it should, and we as the winners of this particular battle need to stop panicking as if we've lost it.

You have no concept of winning and losing, that's why you are always on the losing side of any argument.

(01-06-2023, 10:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 07:13 PM)mikesez Wrote:  There is the written law, and then there is the enforcement of the law.

You have no concept of winning and losing, that's why you are always on the losing side of any argument.

You're a clown.  Toddlers understand winning and losing.  You remind me of mine, who wants to quit as soon as one move doesn't go his way.  I made a point, but you try to quit the game with a diversion to personal attacks.  You know what winning is just as well as me, and we've both won in life a few times, but we both know you're not going to win this way.

(01-07-2023, 12:03 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 10:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You have no concept of winning and losing, that's why you are always on the losing side of any argument.

You're a clown.  Toddlers understand winning and losing.  You remind me of mine, who wants to quit as soon as one move doesn't go his way.  I made a point, but you try to quit the game with a diversion to personal attacks.  You know what winning is just as well as me, and we've both won in life a few times, but we both know you're not going to win this way.

Sure we are and yes, toddlers do, which begs the question of your purpose when you post so that you appear not to. Strongly worded letters in response to this stuff? Nah, I want them in jail, and we'll get there if we don't react in your usual spineless way. And the more we expose their actions the more we expose their intentions.

(01-06-2023, 10:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 07:13 PM)mikesez Wrote:  There is the written law, and then there is the enforcement of the law.

Well, to be fair, he really hasn't had any experience on the other side.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-schoo...d-students

Using transvestism as a front is just another approach to begin grooming younger children.

(01-07-2023, 07:38 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 12:03 AM)mikesez Wrote: You're a clown.  Toddlers understand winning and losing.  You remind me of mine, who wants to quit as soon as one move doesn't go his way.  I made a point, but you try to quit the game with a diversion to personal attacks.  You know what winning is just as well as me, and we've both won in life a few times, but we both know you're not going to win this way.

Sure we are and yes, toddlers do, which begs the question of your purpose when you post so that you appear not to. Strongly worded letters in response to this stuff? Nah, I want them in jail, and we'll get there if we don't react in your usual spineless way. And the more we expose their actions the more we expose their intentions.

But isn't putting on a sexually explicit show in front of minors already illegal?  And if it's not, shouldn't it be illegal whether or not a man is wearing a dress?  Shouldn't such a law apply to everyone, not just men wearing dresses?  Is there any situation where it is okay to put on a sexually explicit show in front of minors as long as you're not wearing a dress?  

The answer is obvious.  This is a case of politicians pandering to their social conservative base.

Won't dive too deep into the pool of conspiracies but it does feel like there's a strong push being made to blur the lines between sexuality and gender. My belief is that it's being done here to help further destabilize any hopes of a traditional family as well as help further push the goal of depopulation. We keep seeing it openly now from the higher up's. The World Economic Forum for example and a number of other institutions pushing the ideology of owning nothing and liking it.

It really feels like modern day Rome slowly beginning to collapse here in the states. Everything is cyclical and when you go back and look at the circus Rome became towards it's downfall it all started with perversion, entertainment, mass corruption and currency fraud. The same looney toon leaders that Rome had to suffer and endure are now back in today's modern world. They just have to go about it more discreetly by passing laws into effect in the dead of the night.

Again, no problems with transgender people, drag queens, etc. Hell, I am not shy to admit it. I have been to quite a few drag shows with my wife and her friends. I am completely comfortable with my sexuality. Hamburger Mary's is awesome. InCahoots is a fantastic gay bar on beach that I hit up a few times a year with our mutual friends that just so happen to be Gay. Again, zero issues with anybody's lifestyle or sexual preference. Just don't force it onto young, impressionable minds.

I have a two, nearly three year old son and he's a sponge. Any little word I drop, negative or positive, he picks up on it. Anything he sees on TV, he can copy it and parody right off of that. Targeting children that haven't even matured physically is just [BLEEP] wrong. And we all know it. My biggest complaint is that, most schools did away with God in school and did away with the Pledge of Allegiance in school every morning. Not a fan of that. Also, not a fan of this stuff being injected into these schools as well.

Needs to be even keel across the board. If we can't have God and Pledges in school? I sure as hell don't want to see drag queens and gender blurring nonsense in these schools as well. This is coming from a nearly 35 year old Agnostic. Very much more liberal than conservative and I tend to stay right down the middle politically as I have had an increasingly hard time trusting anything these [BLEEP] say on either side of the aisle.

I often say it whenever I can though. However, if we really want our society to shape up? Adopt what Japan has done for their schools and their children. Their children learn basic, everyday, helpful chores and being a kind human being and being respectful individuals to society at a young age. This is long before anything is taught academically. That's the key. Give them a solid, decent foundation to build upon.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2023, 10:29 AM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-07-2023, 10:00 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Won't dive too deep into the pool of conspiracies but it does feel like there's a strong push being made to blur the lines between sexuality and gender. My belief is that it's being done here to help further destabilize any hopes of a traditional family as well as help further push the goal of depopulation. We keep seeing it openly now from the higher up's. The World Economic Forum for example and a number of other institutions pushing the ideology of owning nothing and liking it.

It really feels like modern day Rome slowly beginning to collapse here in the states. Everything is cyclical and when you go back and look at the circus Rome became towards it's downfall it all started with perversion, entertainment, mass corruption and currency fraud. The same looney toon leaders that Rome had to suffer and endure are now back in today's modern world. They just have to go about it more discreetly by passing laws into effect in the dead of the night.

Again, no problems with transgender people, drag queens, etc. Hell, I am not shy to admit it. I have been to quite a few drag shows with my wife and her friends. I am completely comfortable with my sexuality. Hamburger Mary's is awesome. InCahoots is a fantastic gay bar on beach that I hit up a few times a year with our mutual friends that just so happen to be Gay. Again, zero issues with anybody's lifestyle or sexual preference. Just don't force it onto young, impressionable minds.

I have a two, nearly three year old son and he's a sponge. Any little word I drop, negative or positive, he picks up on it. Anything he sees on TV, he can copy it and parody right off of that. Targeting children that haven't even matured physically is just [BLEEP] wrong. And we all know it. My biggest complaint is that, most schools did away with God in school and did away with the Pledge of Allegiance in school every morning. Not a fan of that. Also, not a fan of this stuff being injected into these schools as well.

Needs to be even keel across the board. If we can't have God and Pledges in school? I sure as hell don't want to see drag queens and gender blurring nonsense in these schools as well. This is coming from a nearly 35 year old Agnostic. Very much more liberal than conservative and I tend to stay right down the middle politically as I have had an increasingly hard time trusting anything these [BLEEP] say on either side of the aisle.

I often say it whenever I can though. However, if we really want our society to shape up? Adopt what Japan has done for their schools and their children. Their children learn basic, everyday, helpful chores and being a kind human being and being respectful individuals to society at a young age. This is long before anything is taught academically. That's the key. Give them a solid, decent foundation to build upon.

They do the pledge of allegiance and the national anthem every morning at my kids' public elementary school.  There is only one after-school club and it's an openly Christian Bible club

(01-07-2023, 09:40 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 07:38 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Sure we are and yes, toddlers do, which begs the question of your purpose when you post so that you appear not to. Strongly worded letters in response to this stuff? Nah, I want them in jail, and we'll get there if we don't react in your usual spineless way. And the more we expose their actions the more we expose their intentions.

But isn't putting on a sexually explicit show in front of minors already illegal?  And if it's not, shouldn't it be illegal whether or not a man is wearing a dress?  Shouldn't such a law apply to everyone, not just men wearing dresses?  Is there any situation where it is okay to put on a sexually explicit show in front of minors as long as you're not wearing a dress?  

The answer is obvious.  This is a case of politicians pandering to their social conservative base.

Just as the left is increasingly sexualizing children to pander to their base. Can't one counteract the other?

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2023, 10:29 AM by mikesez.)

(01-07-2023, 07:38 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 12:03 AM)mikesez Wrote: You're a clown.  Toddlers understand winning and losing.  You remind me of mine, who wants to quit as soon as one move doesn't go his way.  I made a point, but you try to quit the game with a diversion to personal attacks.  You know what winning is just as well as me, and we've both won in life a few times, but we both know you're not going to win this way.

Strongly worded letters are just step one.  
If they comply, it's also the last step.  
If they do not comply, DPBR will revoke their restaurant and bar licenses, and local law enforcement will start issuing tickets and trips to jail.

(01-07-2023, 10:20 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 09:40 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: But isn't putting on a sexually explicit show in front of minors already illegal?  And if it's not, shouldn't it be illegal whether or not a man is wearing a dress?  Shouldn't such a law apply to everyone, not just men wearing dresses?  Is there any situation where it is okay to put on a sexually explicit show in front of minors as long as you're not wearing a dress?  

Just as the left is increasingly sexualizing children to pander to their base. Can't one counteract the other?

Are we conflating cable networks like TLC and Bravo with the political left?

(01-07-2023, 10:26 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 07:38 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Sure we are and yes, toddlers do, which begs the question of your purpose when you post so that you appear not to. Strongly worded letters in response to this stuff? Nah, I want them in jail, and we'll get there if we don't react in your usual spineless way. And the more we expose their actions the more we expose their intentions.

If they do not comply, DPBR will revoke their restaurant and bar licenses, and local law enforcement will start issuing tickets and trips to jail.

(01-07-2023, 10:20 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Just as the left is increasingly sexualizing children to pander to their base. Can't one counteract the other?

Explain, please.

(01-07-2023, 10:26 AM)mikesez Wrote:

(01-07-2023, 10:20 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Just as the left is increasingly sexualizing children to pander to their base. Can't one counteract the other?

That's a reach. Granted, TLC and Bravo do their part in showing off a wide variety of "reality" TV. However, you know damn well the political "left", and, I'll be fair, because it's not ALL of them. BUT, the majority of them, especially the ones in actual positions of power and influence are typically pandering to the LGTBQ community, minorities and immigrants in this country.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-07-2023, 10:00 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Won't dive too deep into the pool of conspiracies but it does feel like there's a strong push being made to blur the lines between sexuality and gender. My belief is that it's being done here to help further destabilize any hopes of a traditional family as well as help further push the goal of depopulation. We keep seeing it openly now from the higher up's. The World Economic Forum for example and a number of other institutions pushing the ideology of owning nothing and liking it.

You don't need to dive into the pool of conspiracies. You just need to read the body of literature that dominates the progressive left. It's all in there. This stuff isn't an accident. And the left is going to "principle" the Marty's and the Mikesez's right into their plan for a hypersexualized, global society with two classes... the haves and the have nots.