Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Waiver claims: LB Arthur Brown (Ravens), DB Marqueston Huff (Titans)

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 01:24 PM by BritishJag.)

Jaguars claimed:

Arthur Brown

Marqueston Huff

Jaguars players got claimed:

Boddy-Calhoun - Browns

Holmes - Browns

Armbrister -Lions

Bowman - Jets

Caldwell gambled on a few guys clearing waivers who haven't :pinch:

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Meh.

Quote: 

Jaguars players got claimed:

<div>Boddy-Calhoun - Browns
Holmes - Browns
Ambrister -Lions
Bowman - Jets

</div>

Bowman too? Crap!

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

I knew Boddy Calhoun would get picked up.

Damn, that sucks...Was hoping to keep all 4 of those guys around

Should've kept Holmes over Smith.

Disappointing to lose Holmes and Bowman honestly.

Love the Brown pick up. Was one of my favorite players in that draft. Wanted him in the 2nd to replace Smith. Hopefully he can turn it around

Quote:Disappointing to lose Holmes and Bowman honestly.
sucks, I wish they mafe a rule where teams cant pick up rookies off the pratice squad

Huff is suspended week 1..Who does he replace at S? Thompson or Wilson?

I feel like Dave just gave away pur 6th round pick

Quote:I feel like Dave just gave away pur 6th round pick

He did. We cut our 6th rounder that showed potential and kept a known scrub in Alualu. Makes no sense.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Why is Myers still here?

Hey Brittish I don't know you.  But are you trolling?  Cause your topic is way different then your first post.  We wanna know about people we got not cast offs.  Once players leave no longer concerned with them.

Sorry if sounds wrong.  Just a Jaguar fan not fantasy not madden.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 01:20 PM by BritishJag.)

Quote:Hey Brittish I don't know you. But are you trolling? Cause your topic is way different then your first post. We wanna know about people we got not cast offs. Once players leave no longer concerned with them.

Sorry if sounds wrong. Just a Jaguar fan not fantasy not madden.
??? The topic is about waiver claims. Most people expected all those guys who got claimed to hit our practice squad so they are very relevant to the Jags.

Quote:Hey Brittish I don't know you. But are you trolling? Cause your topic is way different then your first post. We wanna know about people we got not cast offs. Once players leave no longer concerned with them.

Sorry if sounds wrong. Just a Jaguar fan not fantasy not madden.
Dave almost certainly would have picked those guys up for his practice squad if no one claimed them.

(Holmes, Boddy-Calhoun)

Quote:??? The topic is about waiver claims. Most people expected all those guys who got claimed to hit our practice squad so they are very relevant to the Jags.
But it is in the jaguars forum correct?  Last I checked people who did not clear waivers are no longer jaguars correct?

#Gojags

Quote:Dave almost certainly would have picked those guys up for his practice squad if no one claimed them.

(Holmes, Boddy-Calhoun)
There no guarantee in that. So that is pure speculation.

#Gojags

Not surprising the browns picked up two of those guys they seem to be copying our build in a more extreme fashion.

Hue Jackson is a really good coach so I think he can put it together.

The front office is more interesting to me they took a bunch of picks and turned them into more picks during the draft, then they picked a bunch of raw athletes in the draft, all 14 draft picks made the team.  On top of all that they gambled on a qb with talent that has had some rough years.  They have some rough years ahead of them but for the first time in a long time they seem to be building smartly although it will be a long term process.  They will easily have the youngest roster this year.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

I'm confused. Why are former Jaguars being discussed in the Jaguars forum?