Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Waiver claims: LB Arthur Brown (Ravens), DB Marqueston Huff (Titans)

Our o-line depth is definitely a concern. My guess is we bring back McClendon for the 28th time. Still not sure why we don't sign Josh Sitton and bench Joeckel.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

OT Hill has promise that on three PS

Quote:lookee another receiver. I guess Bortles will do all the play calling. Since will stay in spread offense every game. With 9 receivers.
You need a snack and a nap, bud.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 04:47 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

I just think its funny.  Like loaded up certain places yet hurting bad at others.  Now if by some miracle we sign sitton it will make more sense.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Hey Brittishjag I apologize didn't realize ya started the final cuts thread as well.   That one was on point this one not so much. But no big deal.  I was edgy happens to best of us.

Spoken like a true Man/Woman...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Harvey wasnt good but never was on ps either. Give me a potential spricer a potential brackins a potential heywood. Right now until proves other wise fowler is no better then harvey was. (hoping can become peppers or mario) So have yannick. odrick, and who? So have to think hardy declined big time.

And this was the edited version.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 04:58 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

All I want is a 500 team this year.  Not too much to ask.  Since we haven't had one since 2007.  The curse of Garrard?

#Gojags

Picking up Browns makes up for cutting Tripp. That's an improvement.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:All I want is a 500 team this year.  Not too much to ask.  Since we haven't had one since 2007.  The curse of Garrard?

My expectations are in the range of 10-6...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Nice to have Benn back, I think he brings a bit more to the table than Walters...But wow, we are really HURTING at OT...

Not really. Joke is the LT in the event Beachum goes down. Reed or Shatley would then move to LG. Say what you want about him but in a fill in role he's better than Wells.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Picking up Browns makes up for cutting Tripp. That's an improvement.

I agree.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

There are some good OL guys out there now, I think we sign one after week 1 when the salaries are not guaranteed 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:My expectations are in the range of 10-6...

NH3...
That is going to be super tough with no proven pass rush.  But nothing wrong with higher expectations.

#Gojags

They will regret losing holmes

Quote:They will regret losing holmes

Had any other team claimed him I would agree. But his career is all but done in Cleveland.

Quote:Had any other team claimed him I would agree. But his career is all but done in Cleveland.

Completely false.

Thing about tyrone, he only did one thing well. Didnt have alot of position flexibility but in a 3-4 scheme he will be fine

My biggest gripe of the off season so far, and the last few seasons at that, is securing a good left guard. We tossed that out by moving our stud guards around(Cann, Linder) and created a vacuum at LG where a failed LT is now starting at LG as a 'project'... There are starter tier players that have been cut due to the "numbers game". I'd personally love to see us go after a vet and see if he can beat out the Joke. Kind of worried about LG, but we will see in about 7 days.

Quote:My biggest gripe of the off season so far, and the last few seasons at that, is securing a good left guard. We tossed that out by moving our stud guards around(Cann, Linder) and created a vacuum at LG where a failed LT is now starting at LG as a 'project'... There are starter tier players that have been cut due to the "numbers game". I'd personally love to see us go after a vet and see if he can beat out the Joke. Kind of worried about LG, but we will see in about 7 days.

Joke will be tested against Daniels.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Thing about tyrone, he only did one thing well. Didnt have alot of position flexibility but in a 3-4 scheme he will be fine

He's never played stand up LB before. He's a complete unknown in a 3-4 scheme.