Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Waiver claims: LB Arthur Brown (Ravens), DB Marqueston Huff (Titans)

Quote:But it is in the jaguars forum correct? Last I checked people who did not clear waivers are no longer jaguars correct?

Are you the mod? No? So go away and learn to spell my nationality.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Exactly.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:I feel like Dave just gave away pur 6th round pick

But But But we can't trade 6th round picks they are too valuable.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 01:25 PM by BritishJag.)

Quote:Exactly.

When JW is agreeing with you you're probably wrong. Just a thought.

Quote:Are you the mod? No? So go away and learn to spell my nationality.
Well I been here since day one.  You since started playing in london so who is the troll?  But not picking on you.  Just not allowing another TMD  to take over the board.  And wondering where you stand. 

#Gojags

Huff is a great special teams guy which should help our kick coverage.

Quote:When JW is agreeing with you you're probably wrong. Just a thought.

That is not true. He is right about a lot of things.

Quote:When JW is agreeing with you you're probably wrong. Just a thought.
And technically you started the topic about players we picked up with no insight on such and only to bash us for others being picked up. Which is in fact trolling.

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 01:28 PM by BritishJag.)

Quote:Well I been here since day one. You since started playing in london so who is the troll? But not picking on you. Just not allowing another TMD to take over the board. And wondering where you stand.

I've been a Jags fan for a decade now so stop being insulting. The post is about players we signed on waivers and players we cut who got signed. People on here have been talking about potential practice squads all day but those playets are no longer on the Jags are you having a whine at them too?

Quote:And technically you started the topic about players we picked up with no insight on such and only to bash us for others being picked up. Which is in fact trolling.

And a cause to get warning points.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 01:34 PM by JackCity.)

Jeremiah Poutasi G has joined our practice squad. Was a former 3rd round pick for the tacks

Quote:That is not true. He is right about a lot of things.

Your statement proves that he's wrong.
Smile

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Poutasi is a nice PS add.

I'm sorry but when a thread about Tom Coughlin is allowed in this forum I figured a thread about players we signed and cut would be. Not sure why I'm being attacked...

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 01:34 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:I've been a Jags fan for a decade now so stop being insulting. The post is about players we signed on waivers and players we cut who got signed. People on here have been talking about potential practice squads all day but those playets are no longer on the Jags are you having a whine at them too?
A decade huh name 7 players without google from the 1997 jaguars team. 1999?  how many points did we lose to the pats playoffs and who dropped the pass cause heard foodsteps?  What qb from a division rival kneeled on the jaguars emblem?  Know any of these off hand?  No.  Then don't question me.

#Gojags

Quote:I'm sorry but when a thread about Tom Coughlin is allowed in this forum I figured a thread about players we signed and cut would be. Not sure why I'm being attacked...

Listen to his podcast and it will help you understand.

Quote:A decade huh name 7 players without google from the 1997 jaguars team. 1999? how many points did we lose to the pats playoffs and who dropped the pass cause heard foodsteps? What qb from a division rival kneeled on the jaguars emblem? Know any of these off hand? No. Then don't question me.
Considering that's 2 decades back...

Quote:Listen to his podcast and it will help you understand.
People listen to that?

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 01:37 PM by Flagler Jagsfan.)

Why is there such pettiness going here. Can't a poster make one post about the newly acquired Jags and Jags that became "un_Jagged" 1 day ago, all in the same post?

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran'>Ryan O'Halloran ‏@<b>ryanohalloran</b> </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/772488464239591425' title="7:36 AM - 4 Sep 2016">13s14 seconds ago</a>

<p class=""><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash'>#<b>Jaguars</b></a> cut RB Joe Banyard.