Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Waiver claims: LB Arthur Brown (Ravens), DB Marqueston Huff (Titans)

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 01:40 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:People listen to that?
2007 is not two decades and that was Northcutt and was 11. Nice try troll.  The qb was Young and did it intentional i kicked a mop bucket. And the only podcast ever was off on was the draft one.  But in my defense my draft experts were sick so.  Since as stated before a jaguars fan and not fantasy though play or madden though play.  Were great informative shows.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Why is there such pettiness going here. Can't a poster make one thread about the newly acquired Jags and Jags that became "un_Jagged" 1 day ago, all in the same post?

Apparently not, I'm not allowed to because I'm a newer fan from the UK. If you haven't been fortunate to have been around since 95 then you're not allowed to post threads or something.

RB Joe Banyard cut to make room for Brown.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

Have we cut Myers yet. Is Parkey here.

Quote:2007 is not two decades and that was Northcutt and was 11. Nice try troll.  The qb was Young and did it intentional i kicked a mop bucket.
Jesus christ dude, give it a break. So because he doesn't know stuff like that off hand doesn't mean he's not a Jaguars fan.

Was Brown the cat everyone was clamoring for in the draft a few years back?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 01:42 PM by BritishJag.)

Quote:2007 is not two decades and that was Northcutt and was 11. Nice try troll. The qb was Young and did it intentional i kicked a mop bucket.

I started watching in the 2007 season and didn't even understand the rules of the sport (99% of the UK doesn't understand the NFL). You want me to get my Colts supporting friend on here so he can confirm this for you? I picked a team based on logo which was originally the Raiders but he told me not to pick them so I picked the Jags then bought Madden 07 to learn the sport and started watching games on Sky Sports whenever the Jags came on...

I stay up til 4am to watch preseason games, I watch the entirety of every draft (just check the game and draft threads), I listen to 1010XL in the car during the season. I'm not sure why you're questioning my fandom based on me making this topic, honestly it's insulting.

Huff is interesting - was once a projected 2nd rounder by some. 4.49 forty time. Played at Wyoming like Gipson. Mostly a FS.

Quote:A decade huh name 7 players without google from the 1997 jaguars team. 1999? how many points did we lose to the pats playoffs and who dropped the pass cause heard foodsteps? What qb from a division rival kneeled on the jaguars emblem? Know any of these off hand? No. Then don't question me.

Um you said 1997 which was 2 decades ago.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:Jesus christ dude, give it a break. So because he doesn't know stuff like that off hand doesn't mean he's not a Jaguars fan.
Once again started a thread about players we picked up and first post was crying over non jaguars players.

#Gojags

Jeez, people will complain about anything...

Can't we all be Jags fan and stick to whats going on with the teams rather than constant personal attacks? I swear I see them on almost every thread..

Quote:Um you said 1997 which was 2 decades ago.
no i mixed a bunch in so nice try. Can you not read?

#Gojags

Quote:Jeez, people will complain about anything...

Can't we all be Jags fan and stick to whats going on with the teams rather than constant personal attacks? I swear I see them on almost every thread..
When it is in a jaguars forum and started as who we picked up and said nothing of fact.  It is a legitimate concern. 

#Gojags

Quote:Once again started a thread about players we picked up and first post was crying over non jaguars players.
You mean like just about everyone else in this forum for the past day regarding Holmes and co. getting let go over some other players?

He is FARRRR from the only one. You need to lighten up. If we trade a player to a different team I'm pretty sure we post these topics in here to discuss. It's no different than guys going on waivers to different teams.

So Arthur Brown, Marqueston Huff and Poutasi in.

Banyard out.

Rashod Hill signed to PS.

Quote:Relax.

MANY posters here wanted to see those guys on our PS.

It's a relevant post and thread.

Want to make it more relevant? Talk about the two guys we just added instead of policing the forum needlessly.

Huff is interesting - was once a projected 2nd rounder by some. 4.49 forty time. Played at Wyoming like Gipson. Mostly a FS.
I know nothing about the players picked up came here hoping to learn.  That didn't work. But fair enough.

#Gojags

Quote:So Arthur Brown, Marqueston Huff and Poutasi in.

Banyard out.

Rashod Hill signed to PS.
How is Poutasi? I'm glad we got some line help.

Quote:no i mixed a bunch in so nice try. Can you not read?

I can read just fine. The fact that you're attacking another Jags fan over something so petty is kinda making you look like a troll. I think it's safe to say that anyone who takes time time to post on this board with as bad as this team has been for the last ten years is a fan. How long they have been a fan is kinda irrelevant.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 01:47 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

nope your wrong and trying to side with another who is wrong.  I only stated the truth based on this and asked a simple question. And people attacked me for it. But I have no issues making a bunch look like idiots rather then one.  Jumping me is pointless.

Quote:You mean like just about everyone else in this forum for the past day regarding Holmes and co. getting let go over some other players?

He is FARRRR from the only one. You need to lighten up. If we trade a player to a different team I'm pretty sure we post these topics in here to discuss. It's no different than guys going on waivers to different teams.

#Gojags

Quote:I can read just fine. The fact that you're attacking another Jags fan over something so petty is kinda making you look like a troll. I think it's safe to say that anyone who takes time time to post on this board with as bad as this team has been for the last ten years is a fan. How long they have been a fan is kinda irrelevant.
No it is in fact not. TMD and clones for years made the boards less enjoyable for others doing the exact same thing.  And I told him off too.

#Gojags