Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Waiver claims: LB Arthur Brown (Ravens), DB Marqueston Huff (Titans)

Quote:So Arthur Brown, Marqueston Huff and Poutasi in.

Banyard out.

Rashod Hill signed to PS.
Poutasi is PS as well.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 01:49 PM by C-Dub93.)

Quote:nope your wrong and trying to side with another who is wrong.  I only stated the truth based on this and asked a simple question. And people attacked me for it. But I have no issues making a bunch look like idiots rather then one.  Jumping me is pointless.
You are getting widely blasted by everyone here by going over the top here, but yet I'm wrong?

Just stop.

Okay back to topic at hand anyone have any relevent info on the new guys we picked up.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:No it is in fact not. TMD and clones for years made the boards less enjoyable for others doing the exact same thing. And I told him off too.

Well good for you. Would you like a medal or a chest to pin it on?
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Poutasi is guard depth.

Huff is safety depth.

Brown may be the back up OTTO everyone's been trying to find on yesterday's roster.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/a...id=2539245

Holy crap! LOL. Okay, I'm pretty sure Teal Time is the troll here. Either that or he's having one hell of a bad day.

Lighten up, buttercup.

Damn. Brown's NFL Comp is NaVorro Bowman?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Really sad how rude/idiotic/whatever people like to be on here for such pointless reasons.

Topic at hand, thanks for letting me know who has been cut and claimed. Im bummed but not shocked at all about Holmes /Calhoun both being claimed.

Also not surprised Joe was cut to make room. I still hope we cut myers....but I have a feeling we wont.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 01:54 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:You are getting widely blasted by everyone here by going over the top here, but yet I'm wrong?

Just stop.
No will not right is right.  Many sided with the troll who went to a jaguars game and called a jaguars player out in front of his family.  TMD ended up being a titans fan (which go back i called him a titans fan for the longest).  and was caught out.  So there for a troll.  So yes when people make a thread in jaguars forum and say nothing about jaguars players.  I will speak up each and every time.

But im done with this. Hoping to read relevent info at topic at hand.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Poutasi is guard depth.

Huff is safety depth.

Brown may be the back up OTTO everyone's been trying to find on yesterday's roster.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/a...id=2539245
That draft profile is going to get people way too excited about him lol.

Unfortunately he has had a very rough go at it so far in the NFL. I'm just hoping he can turn it around. Obviously if you're a former 2nd rd pick and are being cut after a few years you haven't performed.

Apparently according to Ryan O we have coveted him for a while though. So hopefully he just needs a change of scenery/new team.

Quote:I'm confused. Why are former Jaguars being discussed in the Jaguars forum?

Hijacked...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:No will not right is right.  Many sided with the troll who went to a jaguars game and called a jaguars player out in front of his family.  TMD ended up being a titans fan (which go back i called him a titans fan for the longest.  and was caught out.  So there for a troll.  So yes when people make a thread in jaguars forum and say nothing about jaguars players.  I will speak up each and every time.
How is he a troll? For ALSO posting the people that got claimed that we will no longer be able to be able to put on practice squad and showing he's upset about it?

He's not trolling, if anything at this point you clearly are. He is far from the only one here showing that he/she is upset about it. I am too. There's no reason not to discuss it.

Quote:No it is in fact not. TMD and clones for years made the boards less enjoyable for others doing the exact same thing.  And I told him off too.
The only one making this board less enjoyable right now is you.

Quote:Once again started a thread about players we picked up and first post was crying over non jaguars players.
Man. You are such a loser.

I definitely vote for the Brit. Ctjags has had a similar shtick for a long time now, although now with a new name.

And Jesus Christ can we replace Jason Myers already ?

So we went from waiver wire pickups to whos the bigger fan i think we can lock it up now untuck ur sacks fellas i cant wait for total message board melt down after the first quarter sunday

Worst part (for Jags fans) of those guys being picked up by Browns is that they are likely to stick on roster all year.

Quote:So we went from waiver wire pickups to whos the bigger fan i think we can lock it up now untuck ur sacks fellas i cant wait for total message board melt down after the first quarter sunday
This board is gonna go nuclear if we're down halfway through the first quarter.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

I'm a little surprised that they seem content with Myers.

I like the claims, and guard depth was definitely a good add, but I am disappointed we couldn't stash Holmes, Calhoun and Bowman.

Neal Sterling and Koyack better look good if they see the field.

Having 4 cast offs claimed is a very good sign for this roster.

Have to wonder what the free safety addition means for guys like Wilson and Thompson.

So this thread is basically arguing over players that didn't make the final cut (for any team) and which players are going to the PS?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.